color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

Happytobemrsg

Shiny_Rock
I wear these 2 bracelets every day (I don’t take them off):

Cartier small Love in rose gold
Tiffany DBTY in rose gold

On my other wrist I’m always wearing a watch - either a rose gold/stainless steel Rolex or a stainless steel/black Hublot

547B74FC-9B17-49F7-9D0C-039EA61C93F3.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
18K WG bangle with 8 coloured diamonds. 4 on each side.
F4839F76-BAB9-4A0E-9DEB-B0613C780D2E.jpeg

What a cool funky bangle! Do you have a separate thread on it?

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome station bracelet design! Did you have this custom made, or was it ready made? Deets please. And is that a tiny tiny solitaire hanging there?

Nope. Platinum with a teeny tiny ring charm from antique jewelers A. Brandt & Son during a sale. My current favorite image.jpg

Nycpanda

Rough_Rock
Jade bangle that does not come off without vasoline and oil :confused2:

33772B5A-10CB-45B9-B1F9-F90D9A401E93.jpeg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
OH>MY. HOLY.WHAT DaA!!!!!! Argh that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO ART DECO BRACELET OF MY DREAMS! AND THAT IS FOR EVERYDAY?!?!?!?!?! Excuse me I need to go pass out now!!

Did I miss a thread on this somewhere?

Echoing @SB621 ‘s sentiment here…I know it’s an old post but would love to see another photo of this gorgeous bracelet, please @iluvcarats :D

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Echoing @SB621 ‘s sentiment here…I know it’s an old post but would love to see another photo of this gorgeous bracelet, please @iluvcarats :D

Oh that is an old one! But I actually still have it. Here is the thread.
I will take more pictures tomorrow if you still want them.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that is an old one! But I actually still have it. Here is the thread.
I will take more pictures tomorrow if you still want them.

Yes to the pictures- absolutely! It’s such a unique and beautiful Art Deco piece. Thanks for indulging my request, @iluvcarats ❤️

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Ally T I'm obsessed with the ornate and lacy construction of the brooch (barrette, perhaps?)

8383.jpg

7152.jpg

Keen observers, @oldcutclubmember & @Star gazer

Yes, I was weak and gave in when I saw the fluidity of these stylistic lines, pierced openwork, airier/lacy designs, a touch of Greek Key motif, the chubby old cut pears, and the size.

Took a crash course in Lang’s Antique Jewelry University. The brooch might be from the late Edwardian, early Art Deco, possibly being re-purposed during the Retro period, an un-educated guess…no?

I am a little sad that the pin is lost now. It’s not a small brooch and I wonder what it has seen with the pervious care takers. Did they wear it often, to what and where? Or they were magpie and wore it to everywhere, ha!

7565.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Ally T I'm obsessed with the ornate and lacy construction of the brooch (barrette, perhaps?)

8383.jpg

7152.jpg

Whoa. Oh my god. That bracelet. :eek-2::eek2::kiss2:

Sorry I I’m missing the backstory posted elsewhere but I’m on my phone and searching is troublesome… And I must ask: Did you have this commissioned? What was the original diamond portion - a bracelet? Watch?

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY HELLS BELLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Details & more pictures! MORE PICTURES!!!!!!

I literally said out loud "HOLY HELL" and I never EVER say that... and then I scrolled down and you said the same thing! :lol:

@Neptune I am always blown away by your collection! Absolutely gorgeous!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Whoa. Oh my god. That bracelet. :eek-2::eek2::kiss2:

Sorry I I’m missing the backstory posted elsewhere but I’m on my phone and searching is troublesome… And I must ask: Did you have this commissioned? What was the original diamond portion - a bracelet? Watch?

Thanks.

I didn’t commission it and just happened to see it at the right time. I adore everything about it, especially the intricate design and refined delicacy.

Regrettably, I do not know much about the diamond & PT portion, Hence. I made those uneducated guesses above. I feel strongly that it wasn't a watch, but what do I know...

I literally said out loud "HOLY HELL" and I never EVER say that... and then I scrolled down and you said the same thing! :lol:

@Neptune I am always blown away by your collection! Absolutely gorgeous!

Oh, you're too sweet. Thank you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results