shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I purchased this silver bracelet as part of a set more than twenty years ago. It's still one of my favorite everyday bracelets.

Tiffany & Co Bracelet.jpg

What a beautiful bracelet!

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
I can play! This is my second post ever :) I am loving these simple Erica Woolston bracelets I got a few months ago. I have always wanted a Cartier Love but I know I’d actually hate having it on. I can only wear what I can’t feel!! I’m getting two more of these for my birthday in a month (one with a star and one with our dogs’ initials). A2C83E62-694A-4468-BD0C-FBD2014D3366.jpeg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
My daily rose gold bracelet stack. The top two are my favorites; I’m still entertaining thoughts of something different/more substantial for the third.

63900F5B-0371-46DF-874F-D3ADB1D2368E.jpeg

This is such a beautiful look! :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daily rose gold bracelet stack. The top two are my favorites; I’m still entertaining thoughts of something different/more substantial for the third.

These rosie pieces really pop against your skin!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

Soooo pretty! :love:

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock

Do you have a post about your five stone??? I want more details! ☺️

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I didn’t make a thread for it, but did add it to the five stone ring thread ❤️ (Page 16, midway down)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This pic made my heart skip a beat. Loving your RHR stack too! :kiss2:

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
These are my new “everyday” bracelets. My daughter has a thinner gold one to match! I’ve been just wearing the thicker gold one by itself mostly because I’m not used to wearing bracelets and they’re uncomfortable. You aren’t supposed to take them off too much or they may get deformed.

I tried this diamond bracelet on in the jewelry store a few weeks ago, someone had gotten it custom made. I’ve toyed around with doing something like this in lieu of a tennis bracelet one day! I just love it! It has a piece to tighten it so it wouldn’t spin.

4B781790-FCFF-41A0-BE43-B41E52E6D6E2.jpeg

C60FF54E-94E6-4B88-BDD6-59BC94FC3297.jpeg AD069252-EA91-4C17-8544-C2F2C0A958F9.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I purchased this silver bracelet as part of a set more than twenty years ago. It's still one of my favorite everyday bracelets.

Tiffany & Co Bracelet.jpg

I have the same one! It’s also one of my favorites. Mine is probably as old as yours. Mine is heavy. The ones they make now are lighter in weight.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
I have the same one! It’s also one of my favorites. Mine is probably as old as yours. Mine is heavy. The ones they make now are lighter in weight.

Yes, mine is heavy. I love the whole set. I wore them constantly for years. Eventually, I had to give it a rest because the necklace was showing up in all my pictures! :D

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
These are my new “everyday” bracelets. My daughter has a thinner gold one to match! I’ve been just wearing the thicker gold one by itself mostly because I’m not used to wearing bracelets and they’re uncomfortable. You aren’t supposed to take them off too much or they may get deformed.

I tried this diamond bracelet on in the jewelry store a few weeks ago, someone had gotten it custom made. I’ve toyed around with doing something like this in lieu of a tennis bracelet one day! I just love it! It has a piece to tighten it so it wouldn’t spin.

C60FF54E-94E6-4B88-BDD6-59BC94FC3297.jpeg AD069252-EA91-4C17-8544-C2F2C0A958F9.jpeg

I love that custom made diamond bracelet you tried. I was suppose to get a Cartier love for my birthday but I realise I am only paying for the brand name (and I am also a diamonds only ).

Any idea on the specs of the bracelet you tried? I have a half diamond bangle to turn into a full tennis bracelet for daily wear.

Thanks!

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
I love that custom made diamond bracelet you tried. I was suppose to get a Cartier love for my birthday but I realise I am only paying for the brand name (and I am also a diamonds only ).

Any idea on the specs of the bracelet you tried? I have a half diamond bangle to turn into a full tennis bracelet for daily wear.

Thanks!

I don't know for sure but you can see the slight graduation of the stones and I think the biggest ones started around .5 a carat maybe? This particular bracelet had diamonds with visible inclusions in them and I don't think the person was using super high quality diamonds. I loved how the underneath part had a bolo chain and even the part hanging down had diamonds!!

Also, I agree on the Cartier bracelets… The only way I'd ever buy one is if I got a great deal on a used one!

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
I don't know for sure but you can see the slight graduation of the stones and I think the biggest ones started around .5 a carat maybe? This particular bracelet had diamonds with visible inclusions in them and I don't think the person was using super high quality diamonds. I loved how the underneath part had a bolo chain and even the part hanging down had diamonds!!

Also, I agree on the Cartier bracelets… The only way I'd ever buy one is if I got a great deal on a used one!

Thank you! I have been considering the Bolo style but wondering if the chain hanging down would bother me. The way you describe it, it sounds so pretty (and sparkly!). Too much time on my hands I have to keep busy on projects like this :lol-2:

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I have been considering the Bolo style but wondering if the chain hanging down would bother me. The way you describe it, it sounds so pretty (and sparkly!). Too much time on my hands I have to keep busy on projects like this :lol-2:

Oh I know. I am spending WAY too much time on PS due to Facebook being almost all political these days. It's a very expensive hobby or just makes me long for what I can't have! lol

That bracelet was sooo pretty. I think I'd love it but for me it probably wouldn't be an everyday bracelet but more for going out to dinner etc… I think that depends on your age and stage of life though. I have 2 toddlers so it just wouldn't fit my everyday life. Some people on here wear a tennis bracelet daily! I do think the bezels make it a little more casual looking, could dress up or down!

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
@Halogirl1130 I guessed as much it won't be practical.I used to wear my half tennis bracelet daily and stopped only cos I almost lost it when the clasp went loose. I too have 2 little ones, my 6 yr old has been asking me when can she have my jewellery :roll2:

I have plenty of time now and when we serve quarantine on our return back home, so research and P.S. galore! :P2:P2

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock

@Halogirl1130 can you tell me more about your gold bracelets? I love the way they fit your wrists. Did you have these custom made and if so, locally? Love love the look of the larger with the two smaller ones.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
@Halogirl1130 can you tell me more about your gold bracelets? I love the way they fit your wrists. Did you have these custom made and if so, locally? Love love the look of the larger with the two smaller ones.

A friend of mines husband made them and I honestly don't know a whole lot about it. She had a few and I liked them so I asked if they could make me and my daughter some. I do know that it is gold filled and not solid gold. My friend has worn hers for a couple of years now and she never takes them off and they haven't worn or anything. I believe they sell them on Etsy if you look up "gold filled bracelet cuffs".

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade Gah, your two stone bangle still gets me every time I see it!! Love that bracelet! Looks nice paired with the doo-dad bracelet though!

Aw thanks! It’s super easy to wear and should be a cinch for any jeweler to make if you ever have a hankering for one of your own!

Yeah I really love the doodad with it as it makes the whole look feel more substantial on my chubby wrist lol and the antique old mine diamonds are a nice contrast to the AGS 0 MRBs of the bangle. A little example of diamond history’s progression!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results