shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Hello pricescopers, I've been away for a bit, and am back with arm candy! Went a little overboard with these delicate bracelets and bought 'em all during a Christmas sale!

bracelet stack (2).jpg

I love all things delicate and sparkly - these are lovely!! Great finds and bonus to have found them during holiday sales!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love all things delicate and sparkly - these are lovely!! Great finds and bonus to have found them during holiday sales!

Thank you @luxe! I've recently fallen in love with layering of delicate jewelry! And a shout-out to everyone who "like" the bracelets. You guys are such enablers and I'm broke now! :lol:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello pricescopers, I've been away for a bit, and am back with arm candy! Went a little overboard with these delicate bracelets and bought 'em all during a Christmas sale!

bracelet stack (2).jpg
beautiful!

NickiBlue

Rough_Rock
My everyday bracelets are a 14k YG link chain and a 14k WG 1 ctw tennis bracelet. I wear them both everyday whether I base my look on WG or YG.

. 20200202_093246.jpg 20200202_093320.jpg 20200202_093427.jpg

The yellow gold bracelet was ordered from a local jeweler. The tennis bracelet is from Macys. When I got married, my husband and I said we weren't going to do wedding gifts (to save money) but I could not find the right costume jewelry bracelet to wear on my wedding day, so he bought me that as a surprise :) But he knows at some point I want to upgrade to a bigger carat TB.

My wrist is just under 6 inches and the bracelets are a little over 6.5 inches.

tenshix

Rough_Rock
1BD4359F-2410-4BE7-A2A8-ED0BA5F9CC9B.jpeg

My very very well loved (see how the scratches shine in the light, lol) Cartier Loves on my right arm daily, I never take these off unless it’s to clean them. Depending on my mood I’ll occasionally add to the stack because I (clearly) love stacking.

From top to bottom: RG 4 diamond, WG (didn’t ask for rhodium plating), RG. All size 16 and mostly bought before they made the size 15 which is unfortunate for my very small wrists so I deal with these going up and down my arm a fair bit. The RG has also faded off to pretty much yellow gold now, which I wasn’t enthused about but still love them nevertheless.

NickiBlue

Rough_Rock
1BD4359F-2410-4BE7-A2A8-ED0BA5F9CC9B.jpeg

My very very well loved (see how the scratches shine in the light, lol) Cartier Loves on my right arm daily, I never take these off unless it’s to clean them. Depending on my mood I’ll occasionally add to the stack because I (clearly) love stacking.

From top to bottom: RG 4 diamond, WG (didn’t ask for rhodium plating), RG. All size 16 and mostly bought before they made the size 15 which is unfortunate for my very small wrists so I deal with these going up and down my arm a fair bit. The RG has also faded off to pretty much yellow gold now, which I wasn’t enthused about but still love them nevertheless.

I love mixed metals for everyday looks! My original wedding band is RG and my engagement ring is YG.

tenshix

Rough_Rock
I love mixed metals for everyday looks! My original wedding band is RG and my engagement ring is YG.

Agreed! I love all metals and can’t imagine sticking to only one color. Love to mix and match.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My everyday bracelets are a 14k YG link chain and a 14k WG 1 ctw tennis bracelet. I wear them both everyday whether I base my look on WG or YG.

. 20200202_093246.jpg 20200202_093320.jpg 20200202_093427.jpg

The yellow gold bracelet was ordered from a local jeweler. The tennis bracelet is from Macys. When I got married, my husband and I said we weren't going to do wedding gifts (to save money) but I could not find the right costume jewelry bracelet to wear on my wedding day, so he bought me that as a surprise :) But he knows at some point I want to upgrade to a bigger carat TB.

My wrist is just under 6 inches and the bracelets are a little over 6.5 inches.

I love these together on you!

NickiBlue

Rough_Rock
I love these together on you!

Thank you! I am into seasonal color analysis (12 blueprints) and Kibbe typing, so I try to find and wear pieces that flatter my coloring/bone structure/shape/line/proportions.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is the second picture the bracelet you were considering plating or have I got confused? It looks lovely as is and ties in well with you watch to my eye!

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Is the second picture the bracelet you were considering plating or have I got confused? It looks lovely as is and ties in well with you watch to my eye!

It is! I bought a two toned watch so I could start wearing it regularly :)

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is! I bought a two toned watch so I could start wearing it regularly :)

Great idea! It looks wonderful in yellow gold and really makes the stones stand out.

I didn’t use to like two-tone watches but I’ve gone 180 degrees and now think they’re a great option and give so much flexibility - they’re a sizeable piece to really tie a mixed metal look together.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently had my local jeweller make me a sterling cuff, engraved with the Caduceus symbol on the outside & my emergency medical details on the inside. As much as I've tried for the last 6 years, my engraved Tiffany was too bulky, clunky & uncomfy for 24/7 wear & inevitably ended up back in its box. This cuff is like silk & I don't feel it at all. I've been wearing my 18ct gold 21st Birthday bracelet with it & they play nicely! Might get that one shortened as it disappears up my arm a bit & I feel they need to be more symmetrical & balanced. IMG_20200208_114625.jpg

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I recently had my local jeweller make me a sterling cuff, engraved with the Caduceus symbol on the outside & my emergency medical details on the inside. As much as I've tried for the last 6 years, my engraved Tiffany was too bulky, clunky & uncomfy for 24/7 wear & inevitably ended up back in its box. This cuff is like silk & I don't feel it at all. I've been wearing my 18ct gold 21st Birthday bracelet with it & they play nicely! Might get that one shortened as it disappears up my arm a bit & I feel they need to be more symmetrical & balanced. IMG_20200208_114625.jpg

I am really enjoying all the bracelet stack ideas in this thread!

I LOVE your new cuff - it’s pretty much my idea of a perfect, everyday bracelet/bangle. And functional too with your medical info! The texture on your gold bracelet is fab too - really interesting to look at!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Alex T :wavey: What a brill idea about the custom silver cuff with Caduceus. I could really do with something like this for myself as have unfortunately collected a few diagnoses over the years.
I do have a few lovely bracelets but very rarely wear them as they slide around quite a bit and really annoy me. I would get on much better with a cuff however!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello! Reading the advantages of a two tone watch made me think of mine.. goes with white and yellow and even both.
I'm just trying them on for the pix though.. I actually wear my bracelet and my watch on different wrists. I don't stack anything with my watch. IMG_8228.jpg IMG_8229.jpg IMG_8230.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello! Reading the advantages of a two tone watch made me think of mine.. goes with white and yellow and even both.
I'm just trying them on for the pix though.. I actually wear my bracelet and my watch on different wrists. I don't stack anything with my watch. IMG_8228.jpg IMG_8229.jpg IMG_8230.jpg

I need to come & play in your jewellery box :Up_to_something:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T :wavey: What a brill idea about the custom silver cuff with Caduceus. I could really do with something like this for myself as have unfortunately collected a few diagnoses over the years.
I do have a few lovely bracelets but very rarely wear them as they slide around quite a bit and really annoy me. I would get on much better with a cuff however!

This is the problem I found with my Tiffany - it was bulky, the disc jingled on everything, it dug into my wrist at night or when writing etc. I just couldn't absorb it as a part of my body like I was supposed to do.

This cuff is lovely. It's open at the back & very sturdy, so once I had put it on & squeezed it up to a snug fit, it has just stayed there & I literally can't feel it. I suspect it has adjusted to the contours of my wrist a little as well with sleep, but it's been great & I would highly recommend you thinking about something like this if you need to. It may very well one day save your life!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Here’s my delicate 4-Prong 2.50ctw Tennis Bracelet for my everyday wear :)

52B8A8E9-D4F7-4319-9E36-E674304E98C8.jpeg FD1435FA-EA23-4CDC-A95A-111D50C505C7.jpeg

Love this size! Looks perfect on your wrist. I was looking to get one about this size to stack with my 1ct something tennis bracelet .. do you mind me asking where you got this lovely piece?

jepr

Rough_Rock
Love this size! Looks perfect on your wrist. I was looking to get one about this size to stack with my 1ct something tennis bracelet .. do you mind me asking where you got this lovely piece?

Thank you! I got it from ID Jewelry :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results