carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iluvcarats|1356892660|3342908 said:
This is mine. It's my favorite piece of jewelry.
img_6541.jpg

It is about the most amazing bracelet I have EVER SEEN!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(And I just realized that you never said who made it. Can you tell us?)

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Thanks diamondseeker, you made my day :wavey:
It wasn't made by any of the ps vendors, but the asscher is from GOG.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Trelala|1356856231|3342714 said:
I have a 5 stone dbty bracelet from Brian Gavin that I wear as my everyday bracelet. It's very dainty and delicate looking. The diamonds do flip around to expose the cutlet, but I can't expect the diamonds to stay still on a wrist. Luckily, it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

It was a 5 yr wedding anniversary gift. Five stones for five years! My friend was surprised when I told her I flat out demanded this. She wondered why I didn't drop a hint instead. I told her the "request" was a hint!

@Trelala: Haha! I demand stuff too... cuz hinting really just doesn't work.. sometimes I feel bad about demanding but hey, only I can make things happen to make myself happy! :razz:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_6541.jpg

HI:

:wavey: Hellloooooo out there!

cheers--Sharon

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1356839731|3342634 said:
Just gorgeous!!! And I agree, these have never gone out of style. They are classic, staple diamond jewelry pieces.

Sorry, I didn't mean they are dated or out, I just mean they need to make a big come back to be the "it" thing again. I remember about 10 years ago, when they were featured as the must-have item in all the magazines. I miss seeing these babies around!! I've wanted one since then, and my old HS sweetheart even bought me a fakey!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1356816354|3342401 said:
Circe said:
Ooo, good one! I wish people would wear more bracelets: I rarely see them in day to day life, and I would hate for them to go the way of the dodo ... or the brooch. Mine is a platinum Art Deco ruby line bracelet - got it vintage for a steal, and I'm not sure of the exact carat weight. But it goes with everything (especially my new french cut ruby band :rodent: ) and I wear it alllllllllllll the time. To the point that I just had to have the clasp repaired!

One shot to show the scale, and one to show the luscious red hue.
Ok I've gone from greatly admiring your collection to adoring it to being envious to full on green eyed monster jealous. That bracelet is out of my dreams. Wow.

I know, right? For Christmas every year on my list will be Circe's jewelry collection.

As for bracelets... I have no everyday bracelet! I would like either a DBTY or a french cut line bracelet, but I'm allergic to white gold and any bracelet is pretty expensive in platinum. Maybe one day!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
img_6541.jpg

OH>MY. HOLY.WHAT DaA!!!!!! Argh that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO ART DECO BRACELET OF MY DREAMS! AND THAT IS FOR EVERYDAY?!?!?!?!?! Excuse me I need to go pass out now!!

Did I miss a thread on this somewhere?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rosebloom, DS, Enerchi, Distracts - I'm flattered! That's how I feel about ForteKitty's collection!

SarahB, no problem! I got it secondhand from one of my favorite 47th St. dealers (same guy I bought my anniversary ring from). It's platinum, original Deco, with impossibly fine milgrain on the channels. Given the period, I have no idea of the provenance or treatment or what-have-you on the stones - I haven't had it tested, and I'm happy to just enjoy it for what it is. The stones are emerald-cuts - attaching a close-up now! The only thing about it that makes me sad? Apparently, there were originally TWO, and one of his dealer friends bought the other. Ooo, how I wish I had both - I would have been able to wear them as a choker! Ah, well, a girl can dream - I've told him if his friend ever wants to sell, I'm first in line. :naughty:

deco_bracelet_close-up.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe - those two as a choker--- OMG!! that would be out of this world AMAZING!! I hope that comes true for you one day --- I love that bracelet of yours!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sharon! Good to *see* you! Happy Holidays :wavey:

Thanks Sarahbear! It is everyday meaning dress up too (on the one day a year I do that) There is a thread floating around somewhere.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
LK79|1356787205|3342184 said:
This is my new everyday bracelet...T&Co silver and Rubedo....

Pretty. Looks great on your wrist!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Circe, thank you so much for your reply- :wavey: :appl: :wavey: :appl: --it sure is a beauty! I love that color, it's just gorgeous!!! What a find!! :love: :love: :love:

You also have an eternity band you mentioned--ruby French cut--could you show a picture of that one too, if you have time? :bigsmile: I would love to see it as well as a close up of it with your ering or band.

I have a diamond eternity that I would love to add a color band to wear with, & really like the color in rubies, & your French cut ruby band peaked another possibility to consider. Or in trouble, depending on how you look at it :twirl:

How fortunate you are to have that fantastic matching bracelet! :appl: :appl:
Thank & Happy New Year!
sarahb

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1357006532|3344678 said:
Circe, thank you so much for your reply- :wavey: :appl: :wavey: :appl: --it sure is a beauty! I love that color, it's just gorgeous!!! What a find!! :love: :love: :love:

You also have an eternity band you mentioned--ruby French cut--could you show a picture of that one too, if you have time? :bigsmile: I would love to see it as well as a close up of it with your ering or band.

I have a diamond eternity that I would love to add a color band to wear with, & really like the color in rubies, & your French cut ruby band peaked another possibility to consider. Or in trouble, depending on how you look at it :twirl:

Thank & Happy New Year!
sarahb

Circe!! I just found your ruby band thread--gorgeous :love: :love: :love: :love: should've looked first--I agree, the color is perfect!

That is exactly what I am looking for, will keep up the search! Can you remember the eBay store you bought from!?
sarahb

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
I have to echo the others and say, Circe, that your bracelet is extraordinarily beautiful! If you don't mind sharing the name of your source, I'd be most interested. You have a good eye and fantastic taste!

sunshine74

Rough_Rock
Circe,

I absolutely LOVE your ruby bracelet. Can I ask where you found it?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Cozystitches|1356891246|3342899 said:
athenaworth|1356820663|3342445 said:
Here's mine. A 2ctw bezel from BN. I love it so much. I don't know what I'd ever do if I lost it.

I went to BN but couldn't find this! It's beautiful!!! Do you have a thread on this?

To answer the original question: my everyday bracelet is a gold twisted rope that looks almost identical to one an ex bf gave to me years ago. I want a tennis bracelet, but must keep saving.....

They don't sell it anymore which is why I am so afraid of something happening to it. I don't know if I could ever find a perfect replacement. And no, I don't have a thread on it. It's so hard to photograph!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have 2 - I wear both my DBTY's together all the time. I initially bought the WG one on preloved and the new RG one I just picked up in NYC from IDJ. IDJ did an AWESOME job on it!! I'm super happy!!

img_923.jpg

dscn0367.jpg

maga

Rough_Rock

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
sarahb|1357006532|3344678 said:

Thank & Happy New Year!
sarahb

D'oh, I missed this until now ... AND only noticed somebody asking about another ruby band in a different thread ... I'll start a SMTRubies thread later today! I WISH I'd seen it in time to respond about the eBay store, but it wouldn't have helped ... this was his only one. British guy, generally sells furniture and clocks, for whatever that's worth. :((

mamadelmar said:
I have to echo the others and say, Circe, that your bracelet is extraordinarily beautiful! If you don't mind sharing the name of your source, I'd be most interested. You have a good eye and fantastic taste!

sunshine74 said:
Circe,

I absolutely LOVE your ruby bracelet. Can I ask where you found it?

MamaDelmar, Sunshine74, but of course! Stephen Herdemian, down on 47th st. A bunch of my vintage pieces are from him - honest dealer, good prices, great selection. :mrgreen:

maga said:
Hello everybody))) Bracelets are my weakest points. Here comes the one I do wear every day as it goes with everything. Gold 750, diamonds, rubies (also Russia around 1930) See the most stylish from my collection with old beautiful emerald- in this thread [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/imperial-russia.189001/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/imperial-russia.189001/[/URL]

Maga, I love this *so much.* I can't wait 'till our resident lovers of yellow gold spot it - they'll flip!

maga

Rough_Rock
Circe, thank you so much for your kind support! I am new to this forum and not certain with the rules yet. It came to me suddenly- What if Russian jewllr pieces are not welcomed here:)

Moreover I need an advice about one bracelet (not Russian). Very beautiful, marked and stampped, but all marks are not familiar to me. Where on this forum could I get expert opinion on this rare and very interesting piece? I would appreciate all replies from all sides of the world))) Shall I post it here, in Show Me the Bling?

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
LOVING this thread. Circe-you're killing me. OMG. That asscher bracelet is also PHENOMENAL. And maga-I LOVE your bracelet! I'm a huge fan of rubies in yellow gold. Yours is outstanding!

This is what's been on my arm. The alex and ani bracelet was from my kids on Mother's Day. They know how mama feels about red. :wink2:

-1-4_zps9cda77b7.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I also just got a freshadama pearl set but I haven't really worn the bracelet yet. I'd destroy it at work!

maga

Rough_Rock
Mrs Taylor, what a fantastic red drop in yellow!!!! Very beautiful! My congrats!!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
I love this thread! It's so nice to see bits of everyones daily lives! :appl: They are all very beautiful!

This bracelet was a Christmas gift from my dad when I was just six years old. I worn it so much the engraving on the other side is barely visible and the bracelet slightly bent. :lol: I love this since it was one the first pieces of "real" jewelry I ever got and I think my little bracelet deserves a new friend when I finish my Bachelor's and Master's degrees this year - a DBTY!

This one was part of a B-Day gift from my mom. I just love it - maybe it's because I feel the pearls make even my man-hands look feminine! :lol:

n__ytt__kuva_2013-05-16_kohteessa_16.png

n__ytt__kuva_2013-05-16_kohteessa_15.png

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
Jereni|1356893130|3342909 said:
This is mine. Standard Tiffany bracelet with a 'love' charm. Given to me by then boyfriend-now husband :) It's simple but goes with everything :)
It's simple. But it's elegant and beautiful!!! Nice jewelry!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: :appl: Riesz!!! Do tell - what are the specs on that beauty!! It is a GORGEOUS DBTY!!! WOW... spill the beans, little lady!

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
That is absolutely gorgeous, Riesz! Is that a Cartier Diamants Légers bracelet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results