shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your watch!

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I've kind of gone overboard with these watch posts, I'm just kind of obsessed at the moment lol. Why don't you show us pictures of your watch that you wear, or maybe post a watch that you want to buy in the future.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I currently wear a pretty standard Movado (didn't pay more than $400 for it). I would like this Tiffany watch. I like the way it looks. I'm not at all a "watch girl" and I know next to nothing about them. I go by how it looks. I had a self-proclaimed "watch snob" tell me that Movados and T&Co watches are nothing more than "fashion watches." Is this true? Does anyone know? Back to regularly scheduled watch showing...

Screen shot 2011-08-22 at 10.57.38 AM.png

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Ohh, that Tiffany watch is one of my faves! That's also one I'd love to have.I really like that shape. I tried on an ESQ by Movado with that shape and I liked it, but opted for the one I showed above. I thought it just looked better on me. I don't know much about watches either, and I guess most watch people would consider those brands just for looks. What's important to me is that it keeps time well, and looks pretty. I'm not into all the fancy watch stuff really.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
My favorite watch is my corum sugarcube. I wish I had every color :love:

What's neat is that the blue comes from the sapphire and not the face so it is like wearing a humongous sapphire asscher. DSC01333.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
My old stand-by Seiko Coutura that I currently own. Followed by the watch that I would love to have that looks a lot like the one I have - LOL!!!!At least I'm consistent.

SeikoCoutura.jpg

ConcordSaratoga.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Movado's are considered "fashion" watches, but that's okay. They're not Rolexes, Pateks or JLCs. It also does not have to just do with price--there are diamond encrusted "fashion" watches that are just as expensive as a high end Patek.

If you go over to Timezone.com, you'll find that they're actually more hardcore than us (IMHO). Some high end watches hold their value quite well, and many men are into collecting them.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1321978669|3066810 said:
Movado's are considered "fashion" watches, but that's okay. They're not Rolexes, Pateks or JLCs. It also does not have to just do with price--there are diamond encrusted "fashion" watches that are just as expensive as a high end Patek.

If you go over to Timezone.com, you'll find that they're actually more hardcore than us (IMHO). Some high end watches hold their value quite well, and many men are into collecting them.

My DH is on Timezone. He is a total watch fan.

Diamond Lover Girl

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello Everyone :) I love watches too. Attached is my favorite watch that I wear all the time. I have 2 Movado watches, 1 ESQ, 1 Brighton, 1 Gucci ( All gifts). But my Tag watch is the one I bought for myself and just love the style and comfort. I also wear my watch with a DBTY bracelet that I also bought for myself and the matching necklace- I had the necklace made into a 15 inch so I could wear it with my other diamond necklaces. The DBTY is not Tiffany but made by a great jewerly store I found online.

I love all the watches posted, they are very super!

watch.jpg

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Diamond Lover Girl|1322160539|3068356 said:
Hello Everyone :) I love watches too. Attached is my favorite watch that I wear all the time. I have 2 Movado watches, 1 ESQ, 1 Brighton, 1 Gucci ( All gifts). But my Tag watch is the one I bought for myself and just love the style and comfort. I also wear my watch with a DBTY bracelet that I also bought for myself and the matching necklace- I had the necklace made into a 15 inch so I could wear it with my other diamond necklaces. The DBTY is not Tiffany but made by a great jewerly store I found online.

I love all the watches posted, they are very super!

Which ESQ watch do you have?

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
Very nice collection you posted Diamond Lover Girl! What is the one second from the left?

stci

Ideal_Rock
Lot of gorgeous watches here!

Here is mine:

tite_fleur.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results