shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your Signed Pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shel

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 12:56:28 AM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I''m loving the new bands!!! Shel, your set is stunning!!! Is there a thread for it??
30.gif

Thank you for the compliment, bling*diva*. No thread yet. I decided to post here since this thread is the one I found when I was first looking for testimonials about Signed Pieces. And I must say that we''re very happy about buying from SP. Much better than anything we saw in the stores.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~You must start a thread for that beauty...well, both of them!!! What are the specs for your e-ring??
30.gif

aliwnec10

Rough_Rock
My wedding band is the Platinum Shared-Prong Eternity Band, 28 Asscher Cut Diamonds, 1.55ct. tw. F-G color VVS-VS clarity. I absolutely love it. I only wish i had a few better pictures, but i got a new camera and i haven''t learned that yet.

IMG_0126b_edited-4.jpg

aliwnec10

Rough_Rock
here is another pic...

or the link to more pics... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-have-pics-of-my-e-ring-w-my-sp-wedding-band.52583/

IMG_0126b_edited-6.jpg

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to post mine. Received my Tiffany & Co from Signedpieces last night and didn''t have a chance to take any pics. Took the ring to Tiff & Co this morning to size. Will pick up next week. Will post once I get my ring back. I LOVE MY NEW RING.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 8:00:58 PM
Author: Jewels
I can''t wait to post mine. Received my Tiffany & Co from Signedpieces last night and didn''t have a chance to take any pics. Took the ring to Tiff & Co this morning to size. Will pick up next week. Will post once I get my ring back. I LOVE MY NEW RING.
I''m glad to hear that you received your ring and that you love it! Looking forward to lots of pretty pictures!!!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 8:31:56 PM
Author: Sundial

Date: 11/8/2006 8:00:58 PM
Author: Jewels
I''m glad to hear that you received your ring and that you love it! Looking forward to lots of pretty pictures!!!
Thanks Sundial. The ring turns out wayyyyyy nicer than what I expected. The "I" looks like a "G" to me, so white. I am going to call Tiffany everyday to check if my ring is ready. Don''t think I can wait till next Tuesday
3.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Did you end up getting a solitaire?? I can''t wait to see pics!!!

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 9:13:18 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Did you end up getting a solitaire?? I can''t wait to see pics!!!
I did....it''a a 1.35c I VS1. The ring looks brand new, I''m so in love with it. I am so happy with signedpieces, the service is excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results