shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us YOUR dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thank you robbie and qtiekiki! I am so excited for it to come in!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
wow ebree--that a gorgeous dress...i even love the bolero and i usually don''t. my friend wore hers for the ceremony and took it off for the reception.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, NYC! Had our budget allowed, I probably would have purchased the bolero.

Bpham

Rough_Rock
hi anacgarcia,

I know its been a LONG time, but I''m new here and i came across your posting about getting the Estrpona dress made. Did you ever get it? And i wanted to find out how it turned out. Let me know b/c I also want to get mine made.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
*Bump*

Let''s see your dresses ladies!

Scintillating....

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
here''s my dress!!! It''s Jim Hjelm style # 8757. I can''t wait to wear it
36.gif
once it comes in, i promise to post pics of me in it!

jh8757_x2.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
OOOO! Fun thread! I''ve already posted mine in another thread, but what the hey, I''ll do it again! No pics of me in it as of yet
7.gif

Sottero Midgley.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! I can finally post here!
36.gif

anchor31myaa1797dress.jpg

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Oooh I didn''t know there was a thread like this!! Everyone''s dresses are so beautiful and everyone looks so great! I love it!!

Here''s mine! But it will be in Ivory! I just adore it! It had everything I wanted, gather skirt, detailed embrodiery wiht a little bit of sparkle, classic and modern...can you tell I''m totally in love with it!? I should be getting it in Nov and then I will post more pics!

Wedding Date: 5/17/2008 (i know i''m super ahead of schedule!)

AD wedding dress2.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On a UPS box right now on it''s way to me!!!!!!!!!!!! More pictures once I get it!
This was a sample at the store, a little big on me

It''s San Patrick (part of Pronovias from Barcelona-Spain) model "Renania"

The thing on my head is a lamp in the background! hehe..not a huge tiara!

renania-22.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
last one!

stpatrick-flamenco-front2.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
I love all the dresses in here!!!
36.gif
36.gif

M~

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Ok Mandarine, I just have to comment again.... I LOVE THAT DRESS ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine! That dress is STUNNING on you! WOW!
30.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
All of the dresses are beautiful, but I really love Metro''s! Very Jennie Garth -- have you seen her wedding photos? I love her Reem Acra dress, and it was VERY similar to Metro''s dress.

I''ll try a picture of mine: front first

Gown front.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Now the back:

This dress is being customized by using the same beaded netting as the sleeves an an overlay on the entire gown.

Gown back.jpg

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my dress- It is a Kenneth Pool dress, but it was actually designed by Austin Scarlett from Project Runway on Bravo. I got to meet him when I picked out the dress. No pics of me in the dress yet, but hopefully I will get to take a few at my first fitting in a few weeks.

ajodress.jpg

NovemberBride

Brilliant_Rock
And here''s the back - which I love! Instead of covered buttons, it has tiny swarovski crystals down the back. Our wedding is in a cathedral, so I think the long train will look great while I make that long walk down the aisle.

ajodress2.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awww.....thank you Cleopatra and Ephemery!!! you''re so sweet!!!

I am so nervous about getting it!!! It should be here Monday!!! I''ll post new pictures then!
9.gif

Gracias
1.gif
1.gif

M~

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
i haven''t posted any of my wedding stuff yet, but there''s no time like the present... here''s my dress - it''s marisa.

marisa_726.jpg

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
and the back.

marisa_726_back.jpg

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t posted for a while either, but here''s my marisa dress also!

marisa 734.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my $.99 center from ebay that is STILL too tight, though now I can actually get it zipped all the way up! (Which is quite an improvement from the last time I tried it on, lemme tell ya!)

And yes, my hair is straight in these pictures because I just got it cut and my hairstylist straightens it like no one can, so there you have it...no one recognized me at work yesterday with the straight do...it was too funny!

I again think the hideous look on my face is from NOT being able to breathe...it is WAY too tight, so if it can''t be let out so it doesn''t pull across, I''m going to have to go back to the drawing board!

It is an Alfred Angelo...new with tags, for $.99...I figured, how on earth could I go wrong???
9.gif

Also, those pink dresses hanging to the right are my $24.99 bridesmaid dresses I got at ROSS!!! I like those so much I got one in my size, too!
31.gif

harleighdress3.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Back view...

Harleighdress4.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow! All of your dresses are so lovely! It is making me second guess my decision to go with such a fitted one... I guess there is no hard and fast rule for a destination wedding, but I love, love, love all your dresses!

Mandarine...you are so elegant and pretty! That dress in your size will be an absolute killer! I can''t wait to see you in your gown! Only a little longer!

Holly...I think your dress is absolutely to die for! I love how sleek it is, and I think it will look fabulous with a matching overlay! Definitely going to need pictures when it comes in!

Thanks for sharing everyone!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Shinythings- WOW! That dress is to die for! Beautiful!!!!
30.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Harleigh!!!

I need to go shopping with you!!!! That dress looks stunning on you...and the price is just crazy!!!!
36.gif
. It doesn''t look too tight on the picture...and I love your hair!

Holly, Novemberbride, AceP and shinythinhs, I love your dresses too!!!!!!! They''re beautiful!!!!!!
30.gif

M~

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Harleigh. Youir dress is very nice, ESPECIALLY for the price! I''m sure it has enough in the side seams for some letting out; it doesn''t look like you need very much done to it. Are yoiu wearing any "sucking it all in" underwear under it right now? If not, maybe just a strapless Spanx will be enough. You are so going to rock that dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results