Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are many more photos here if you want to take a look as he does not have a formal website. I cannot recommend him highly enough for his patience, timeliness and customer service.

https://twitter.com/diamonddude

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more for PS

My original wedding set was the bottom part of this pendant. I gave David a drawing layout for how to use the diamonds.

old_pendant_and_wedding_set.jpg

This is how it turned out - 14k rose gold. Love this and it is so thick and comfortable.

klasseast_009.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok one more pic

David did the engraving on a plain band I had (second from bottom) and he also made the pink diamond ring at the bottom of this stack.

_12996.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my!! You have quite a few beautiful pieces from him! :love: I adore the new sappphire ring, and your three stone ring is gorgeous with the milgrain added! The rose gold band was a great way to recycle old diamonds, and I love the engraved band and the pink diamond band! Thanks also for the link with additional pictures! He definitely needs a website, though!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DS! I love my pieces by him. We have been telling him he needs a website but he is so busy he never seems to get to it. His shop is in the same building as Singlestone and they use some of the same benches. They both use the bench that did the bezel on my sapphire ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1388024615|3580526 said:
Thanks DS! I love my pieces by him. We have been telling him he needs a website but he is so busy he never seems to get to it. His shop is in the same building as Singlestone and they use some of the same benches. They both use the bench that did the bezel on my sapphire ring.

VERY interesting! I did not know that! He has some lovely antique designs on his page of pictures.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for this thread redwood as David is designing a ring for me now! He does lovely work and has been so patient. :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I actually just signed with David this week for a small project. His pricing was amazing so we will see how it turns out. He was also the only vendor who had quick turn around. Everyone else was 6-8 weeks and David was under 3!! Regardless I'm excitied for my band. I miss having a complete set.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome SB! I can't wait to see it! I have to admit to you that I am having an eternity done simliar to your JbEG one. DK is not doing it and it will have smaller stones but I love yours so much. I won't be able to show it here though which is a bummer as it will have stones other than diamond. Hope you are ok with it and I did take your advice to have the 1stdibs slope put underneath mostly for comfort.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1388078602|3580814 said:
Awesome SB! I can't wait to see it! I have to admit to you that I am having an eternity done simliar to your JbEG one. DK is not doing it and it will have smaller stones but I love yours so much. I won't be able to show it here though which is a bummer as it will have stones other than diamond. Hope you are ok with it and I did take your advice to have the 1stdibs slope put underneath mostly for comfort.

Of course!!!!! My band was heavily mixed/ inspired off an antique version and then Asschergirl's (at least I think that is her name). Do you mind sharing who the vendor is? And I would still love to see the finished version. You can contact me through LT if you like.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one coming, but have to finish paying for it first!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings ladies! Here's my rings, I had 2 loose stones and originally wanted a 3 stone but didn't want to invest $ in a 3rd stone so I had David make these bezel rings. Although now that I see Logansapphires 3 stone it makes wish I had invested in a 3rd loose diamond :tongue: and go with a 3 stone. I do love my rings and David's craftsmanship though!

_13053.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I have one coming up soon :)) It's actually almost done, and I already typed up my SMTB thread but I've yet to add all my progress pics. It'll be my task to do this weekend!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Phoenixdarling and Sandy Cheeks! Can't wait to see packrat and madelise! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be a great thread! I really WANT an eternity ring just like xsouzie's!!!! Love all the pieces I have seen thus far. I feel like he is on par with ERD and I am happy to hear his pricing is within the realm of normal people's budgets!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of the pieces in this thread are beautiful!! I am very impressed by the workmanship, they are look very beautifully made! :appl:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David just finish making this for me repurposing my three stone earrings that I wasn't wearing... He's such a nice man, and his turn around is phenomenally quick for custom/cast/CADs.

Specs. Larger bezel diamonds are 15 pointers (or slightly more) and the smaller are 5 points each

dscn0206.jpg

56561.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is lovely D&T! I love it when we can repurpose our diamonds! :appl:

LindyLoooo

Rough_Rock
He has a facebook page with some nice pictures too. I think we're not supposed to post links to outside wesites, so I will not :D It is under David Klass Jewelry. I'm on facebook too much though, I need to spend more time reading and doing worthwhile things!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LindyLoooo|1388677785|3584838 said:
He has a facebook page with some nice pictures too. I think we're not supposed to post links to outside wesites, so I will not :D It is under David Klass Jewelry. I'm on facebook too much though, I need to spend more time reading and doing worthwhile things!

Awesome! Thanks! He has some gorgeous pieces on there!

I love all the pieces posted here, too!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T|1388191833|3581571 said:
David just finish making this for me repurposing my three stone earrings that I wasn't wearing... He's such a nice man, and his turn around is phenomenally quick for custom/cast/CADs.

Specs. Larger bezel diamonds are 15 pointers (or slightly more) and the smaller are 5 points each

LOVELY!! Gorgeous band!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
D&T|1388191833|3581571 said:

This is a divine ring. Truly lovely. Do you have hand shots?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ladies, Here is a quick phone picture.

This is how I wear the band together with my asscher eternity and Love the blingy carefree look, I don’t reach for my solitaire or three stone anymore.

The only thing I wished I had known was the fact that there are 4 beads lip sort of in each bezel almost like bead set inside a bezel (which I Do NOT like prongs in the first place- hence is why I wanted a BEZEL set, NOT beadset BEZEL… uggg), very minute but I wished I had known this and I’m too lazy to send it back to David so he can just make it full flush bezel -Told him about this issue and he asked me to send it back so he can correct. That is the only problem I have other than that I love it, and haven’t felt the “lip or beads” catching on anything… seems sturdy so far.

Lorrisey- That is some yummy yellow goodness, love princess in kite set!

eternity_band_bezel1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results