shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
It's actually a 3.7ct purple garnet. It is a remarkable stone. I really love it too. The design feels celestial, and old. Like a Spanish princess could have rocked it.

Would love to see a thread dedicated to this ring! It looks amazing in your pics. That is a brushed gold finish right?

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
I had DK thin some horribly thick prongs (not set by DK) on a Montana sapphire ring I have. The thick prongs really took away from the stone 6mm stone. I haven’t received it back in person yet but I think the new prongs looks great!

5DCEEF21-1FEC-4A1A-8EF5-1C3ADBE972F9.jpeg

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
I had DK thin some horribly thick prongs (not set by DK) on a Montana sapphire ring I have. The thick prongs really took away from the stone 6mm stone. I haven’t received it back in person yet but I think the new prongs looks great!

5DCEEF21-1FEC-4A1A-8EF5-1C3ADBE972F9.jpeg
Very nice

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have this yet, but my brooch to bangle conversion is done. He just sent the pictures for approval and the invoice! Hopefully it ships soon. It looks like it turned out great!

DKJPV19_04_30_DB_  -- 1.jpg DKJPV19_04_30_DB_  -- 2.jpg

Looks gorgeous
Wonderful find!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
sorry to double post here and the 2 tone thread... I'll get a family group shot ...eventually
2.03 ct GIA SI2 W-X

upload_2019-5-9_21-19-34.png
OMG!!! :love: what a beauty!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@scouty @Wewechew @Starfacet @Rfisher @MakingTheGrade thank you! I love working with David, so low key I don’t worry where I’m at with him, and surprises me often when it’s completed and quicker than anticipated.

@MakingTheGrade I’m enjoying the metal halo look and solitaire very easy to wear by itself or with a thin band for my short finger. I have a couple more items from DK to come :twisted2: since I’ve unloaded or in process of unloading.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These rings.....!!!

@Rfisher - I LOVE your rings! Soooo jelly!!

Oh! You are so kind!
Ya know, any time you wanna play tradesies for a couple months,
You just let me know, K?
=)2
:lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! You are so kind!
Ya know, any time you wanna play tradesies for a couple months,
You just let me know, K?
=)2
:lol:

That would never work. I swear, you wouldn't get your rings BACK! I don't thnk I could be trusted around that emerald heart!! :kiss2: (...but if ever you're in the Boston area, let's arrange a g-2-g!)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would never work. I swear, you wouldn't get your rings BACK! I don't thnk I could be trusted around that emerald heart!! :kiss2: (...but if ever you're in the Boston area, let's arrange a g-2-g!)
Would love to meet you for a GTG I’ll be in the Boston area in Oct for a conference... I’ll take you up on that if your are planning one

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T, I've been dying to know who owns this beauty! Your gorgeous yellow and my DK yellow should get together and have a sunny little party!

Reactions: D&T

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to see a close up of the Hilary Duff ring.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd love to see a close up of the Hilary Duff ring.
Me too! I’ve been looking everywhere for a clearer photo!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T, I've been dying to know who owns this beauty! Your gorgeous yellow and my DK yellow should get together and have a sunny little party!
@Dee*Jay :wavey: I was thinking about your ring the other day, when I got my oval, I remember your gorgeous luscious yg ring! and I loved the double milgrain look! I would love for my Oval to have a playdate with yours:mrgreen2: someday.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results