Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your anniversary gifts

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,046
Hi,
Inspired by my ring making jewellery of the week, I thought it might be fun to see some more anniversary gifts so I hope you agree :)
Gifts are always so nice, a little reminder that someone loves you - might be a bit materialistic of me.. but I do love jewellery gifts :) Something to have forever to remember those important occasions, achievements or just good memories :) Please share the story that goes with the gift :)
So - here is my 10 year anniversary gift from my husband :) He had it designed and made just for me and that made me almost as happy as the stone in itself, hahaha :)

20160124_100544-2.jpg
 

Funion

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
49
My birthday / anniversary pendant. Pink diamond starfish pendant in rose gold my hubby got for me at auction.

_1720.jpeg

_1721.jpeg
 

LLJsmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
9,279
Funion|1454274206|3984772 said:
My birthday / anniversary pendant. Pink diamond starfish pendant in rose gold my hubby got for me at auction.

Very cute funion! Must be a fun piece to wear.
 

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,046
Funion|1454274206|3984772 said:
My birthday / anniversary pendant. Pink diamond starfish pendant in rose gold my hubby got for me at auction.
Oh that is so beautiful! :love: :love: :love:
 

Funion

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
49
Thanks. Yes it is fun to wear and always gets noticed! The pinks are super sparklie.
 

Funion

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
49
Scandinavian
How sweet that he did that by himself, such great taste!
 

Funion

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
49
Thanks minousbijoux =) and craving diamonds and ajane too!!
 

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
2,649
Our anniversary is in a few days and I don't think I'm getting a gift this year, as we bought ourselves new appliances before Christmas and decided they'd be Christmas and Anniversary gifts. We are going out of town for a few days to celebrate, however, and talked about getting each other gifts while on vacay, so who knows. Unbeknownst to him, I have commissioned an artist to create 2 canvases with the sound waves of 2 of our favorite sayings to each other. DH is a musician/sound engineer, so I know he will appreciate this. He's bought me a few pieces of jewelry throughout the years. Let me search my PS pic files to see if I can find them.

Jewelry box (12 years, I think)
jewelrybox.jpg

Pink tourmaline pendant and earrings (don't remember the year)
tourmaline_0.jpg

I can't find pics of these IDJ amethyst/diamond earrings (I don't think I ever did a thread on them for some reason), but you can sort of see one of them here. I think this was 2 years ago.
amethysts.jpg
 

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2,380
Lil Misfit|1454630480|3986935 said:
Our anniversary is in a few days and I don't think I'm getting a gift this year, as we bought ourselves new appliances before Christmas and decided they'd be Christmas and Anniversary gifts. We are going out of town for a few days to celebrate, however, and talked about getting each other gifts while on vacay, so who knows. Unbeknownst to him, I have commissioned an artist to create 2 canvases with the sound waves of 2 of our favorite sayings to each other. DH is a musician/sound engineer, so I know he will appreciate this. He's bought me a few pieces of jewelry throughout the years. Let me search my PS pic files to see if I can find them.

Jewelry box (12 years, I think)
jewelrybox.jpg

Pink tourmaline pendant and earrings (don't remember the year)
tourmaline_0.jpg

I can't find pics of these IDJ amethyst/diamond earrings (I don't think I ever did a thread on them for some reason), but you can sort of see one of them here. I think this was 2 years ago.
amethysts.jpg
Lil Misfit you are a beautiful lady with beautiful jewelry!
 

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2,380
Today is my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary. Such an amazing day for our entire family... The occasion was so special, that I decided to ask our jeweler, who is also an amazing goldsmith, to make a personalized pendant for my mommy. The pendant has the names of all the members of our family written on its circle. So it has mom and dad's names, my name, my dear brother's name, my husband's name, my dear SIL's name and the names of my two daughters, who are my parents' only grandchildren. We have also incorporated everybody's birthstones. I really hope that she will like it! I will upload pictures in a few minutes!

20160205_120819.jpg
 

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2,380
I'm trying to take some decent photos of the pendant but I fail :wall:

20160205_173019.jpg
 

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
1,036
Gorgeous pics everyone!!!!!

Here is mine celebrating our one-year wedding anniversary and five years together: 5.14ct Jeff White asscher mint garnet set in a platinum five stone with two trapezoids and two bullets, totaling .99ct and all F/VS1.

Full thread here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/[/URL]

And, a slew of new pics at the bottom of page 2: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/page-2[/URL]

img_10650.jpg

img_10651.jpg

img_10652.jpg

img_10653.jpg
 

Hipchik

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
53
Two of my favorite anniversary presents. The ring on the left is my most recent 31st anniversary present. A preloved platinum ring with a center stone 1.59, H, VS2. The setting has 1.17 cts.
The ring on the right is my 20th anniversary present. It's a Georg Jensen, Cascade, ring. It has .50 cts of F-G, VVS diamonds bezel set.
Many happy memories with these pieces.

_36333.jpg

_36334.jpg

_36335.jpg
 

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,046
natyLad|1454685791|3987190 said:
Today is my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary. Such an amazing day for our entire family... The occasion was so special, that I decided to ask our jeweler, who is also an amazing goldsmith, to make a personalized pendant for my mommy. The pendant has the names of all the members of our family written on its circle. So it has mom and dad's names, my name, my dear brother's name, my husband's name, my dear SIL's name and the names of my two daughters, who are my parents' only grandchildren. We have also incorporated everybody's birthstones. I really hope that she will like it! I will upload pictures in a few minutes!
That is really nice and very pretty!! :)
 

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,046
Hipchik|1454722771|3987472 said:
Two of my favorite anniversary presents. The ring on the left is my most recent 31st anniversary present. A preloved platinum ring with a center stone 1.59, H, VS2. The setting has 1.17 cts.
The ring on the right is my 20th anniversary present. It's a Georg Jensen, Cascade, ring. It has .50 cts of F-G, VVS diamonds bezel set.
Many happy memories with these pieces.
Love both your rings :)
 

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,046
endless_summer|1454698270|3987295 said:
Gorgeous pics everyone!!!!!

Here is mine celebrating our one-year wedding anniversary and five years together: 5.14ct Jeff White asscher mint garnet set in a platinum five stone with two trapezoids and two bullets, totaling .99ct and all F/VS1.

Full thread here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/[/URL]

And, a slew of new pics at the bottom of page 2: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/page-2[/URL]
Oh-so-nice!! Really want a green ring now after seeing yours :) ;-)
 

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
1,036
Scandinavian|1455036870|3988861 said:
endless_summer|1454698270|3987295 said:
Gorgeous pics everyone!!!!!

Here is mine celebrating our one-year wedding anniversary and five years together: 5.14ct Jeff White asscher mint garnet set in a platinum five stone with two trapezoids and two bullets, totaling .99ct and all F/VS1.

Full thread here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/[/URL]

And, a slew of new pics at the bottom of page 2: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/5-14ct-jeff-white-asscher-mint-garnet-set-as-a-five-stone.219509/page-2[/URL]
Oh-so-nice!! Really want a green ring now after seeing yours :) ;-)
Thank you, Scandinavian - I hope you find one that you adore and share it with us! I love greens!!!
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Lucky Alhambra Bracelet
    Lucky Alhambra Bracelet
    Handmade diamond studs
    Handmade diamond studs
    5 Diamond Misconceptions: Part 1
    5 Diamond Misconceptions: Part 1

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.

New posts

Top