shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! I am trying to be patient waiting on my ring, it has been at the engraver's since Nov 8th. Should I start worrying?

I'd contact Yvonne and ask about the timeline. The engraver may be backed up with other projects since it's the holiday season. She is always super nice about those kinds of inquiries :)

voce

Ideal_Rock
I did a little thing... I couldn’t resist. I had been watching a sapphire and spinel pair in the shop for months... and finally decided to create this ring. It’s an absolutely gorgeous 3 stone ring! The colors are impossible to capture. Pardon my scraped up hands... 46156179-4295-471F-B216-DE463C806C5E.jpeg CA0DF140-2862-40D0-B9AE-2DD00EAC2F29.jpeg 63A6B2C5-400A-4941-BD72-F3C70E053B51.jpeg 977D8A3C-1EA3-40A4-92E8-DA308DA597BD.jpeg A7D266D5-A063-4363-BF44-CBC3A998DE8C.jpeg

Congrats on a beautiful ring! I hadn't seen the side views of her Vivienne design before, so getting to see your ring with these popping colors was a real treat!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! :kiss2:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
My Emerald ring is finished, and I absolutely love it! Better pictures later or in a new thread 9648A402-35CF-4D88-A301-FCA7759BA6F0.jpeg

That color! And one of my favorite settings, just perfection all the way around. I also love your "for scale" model in the background. Little button eyed friend back there looks like he/she approves (or you have snack in your palm)

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
OMG so excited to finally being about to contribute to this thread. I love, love Yvonne's work and came upon a set of benitoite a few months back. I got lucky they were on sale and pounced without much regard for what the hell I'd do with them.
I was introduced to the stone ages ago and being an CA native they have always spoken to me as something so unique and authentic from this state.
At the time I had my first custom project in a diamond band going and wasn't going to set these but Yvonne managed to find a cast we could use which saved me from CAD etc expense.
Sadly, one of these finicky little guys cracked, which is par for the course. What wasn't par was how awesome Yvonne was. She offered to source me other stones, send me what was left to reset in the future, or add some engraving.
Um, engraving from Yvonne's guy? Yes please!
Of course the ring arrived while I was tromping through the tundra halfway to Belarus but look what i picked up!

Apologies for the photos, it was overcast and then dark before I got home.

First up the listing then my photos, indoors, led lighting.

Screenshot_20191008-232309_Chrome.jpg 20191213_181043.jpg 20191213_181131.jpg 20191213_181141.jpg 20191213_181224.jpg

Attachments

• 20191213_181105.jpg
    20191213_181105.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 129

samranmal

Rough_Rock
OMG so excited to finally being about to contribute to this thread. I love, love Yvonne's work and came upon a set of benitoite a few months back. I got lucky they were on sale and pounced without much regard for what the hell I'd do with them.
I was introduced to the stone ages ago and being an CA native they have always spoken to me as something so unique and authentic from this state.
At the time I had my first custom project in a diamond band going and wasn't going to set these but Yvonne managed to find a cast we could use which saved me from CAD etc expense.
Sadly, one of these finicky little guys cracked, which is par for the course. What wasn't par was how awesome Yvonne was. She offered to source me other stones, send me what was left to reset in the future, or add some engraving.
Of course the ring arrived while I was tromping through the tundra halfway to Belarus but look what i picked up!

Screenshot_20191008-232309_Chrome.jpg 20191213_181043.jpg 20191213_181131.jpg 20191213_181141.jpg 20191213_181224.jpg

So pretty!! I have always been drawn to the stone for the same reasons you were...I actually have the round ombre suite coming to me in the form of earrings from her after Christmas. :)
Congrats on your ring!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!! I have always been drawn to the stone for the same reasons you were...I actually have the round ombre suite coming to me in the form of earrings from her after Christmas. :)
Congrats on your ring!

OMG are those the 3mm? Yay! Earrings are probably much smarter too. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Someone had an ombre stacker she did and I swear if I hadn't already ordered this one I would have had her make me one with the 2.25mm she has.

samranmal

Rough_Rock
OMG are those the 3mm? Yay! Earrings are probably much smarter too. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Someone had an ombre stacker she did and I swear if I hadn't already ordered this one I would have had her make me one with the 2.25mm she has.

Yes. The 3mm ones. I’ll post once I get them. I just want to go hang out in places with black light with them to see the blue glow!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. The 3mm ones. I’ll post once I get them. I just want to go hang out in places with black light with them to see the blue glow!

I hadn't even thought of that, but you won't need to do that as they freaking pop in most lighting anyhow. Dickens to photograph. I cannot get over the dispersion, it makes it hard to see the actual color. My diamonds don't do this (granted my stones are 90% older cuts and throw a totally different type of wonderful light).

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VERY nice, congrats!!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous ring, I really love that setting with the engraving!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. The engraving and milgrain goes perfectly with the antique blue of the benitoite.

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock

Absolutely stunning! I love the engraving and the gems are gorgeous.

Sunshinelab

Shiny_Rock
That color! And one of my favorite settings, just perfection all the way around. I also love your "for scale" model in the background. Little button eyed friend back there looks like he/she approves (or you have snack in your palm)

Thank you! That was a happy accident so I could get the sunlight from the window... winter sun in the northeast snowbelt is hard to come by. He is always right beside me, or behind me (I fall over him a lot). He is a true love bug, my other lab is more independent.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just got danglies from CRD to wear on my rhodium plated diamond hoops from same. The red stones are 3mm Ant Hill pyrope garnets and the sparkly gems are 5 mm faceted moonstones. They are set in silver and are also rhodium plated. The project turned out even nicer than I expected, didn't expect so much sparkle from the moonstones!

IMG_20200121_160900718.jpg

SparkleC

Shiny_Rock
I don't know what's taken me so long to share my stunning tourbillon custom sapphire ring from Yvonne. It's my not-an-ering-but-an-outward-manifestation-of-an-inward-commitment ring. How's that for a real mouthful?!?! I also have a thread about selecting the stone (from Inken) and another about the design process. I can't stop admiring her and smiling at how gorgeous she is.

Here's pictures from Yvonne when the ring was completed:

IMG_4376.jpg

VC2.jpg
YC 1.jpg

And here are some of my pictures:

IMG_4437.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4438.jpg
    IMG_4438.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 100

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know what's taken me so long to share my stunning tourbillon custom sapphire ring from Yvonne. It's my not-an-ering-but-an-outward-manifestation-of-an-inward-commitment ring. How's that for a real mouthful?!?! I also have a thread about selecting the stone (from Inken) and another about the design process. I can't stop admiring her and smiling at how gorgeous she is.

Here's pictures from Yvonne when the ring was completed:

IMG_4376.jpg

VC2.jpg
YC 1.jpg

And here are some of my pictures:

IMG_4437.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

Loooovelllyyy!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My mom died about two weeks ago. I had Yvonne make these earrings for me with my garnet birthstone and my mom's, which was sapphire. Mine is the demantoid in the center, surrounded by her's. They are beautiful! I couldn't get a decent photo, but I have attached Yvonne's, which don't show the sparkle and bright colors. DematoidSapphireEarrings.png

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My mom died about two weeks ago. I had Yvonne make these earrings for me with my garnet birthstone and my mom's, which was sapphire. Mine is the demantoid in the center, surrounded by her's. They are beautiful! I couldn't get a decent photo, but I have attached Yvonne's, which don't show the sparkle and bright colors. DematoidSapphireEarrings.png

So sorry about your mom. Sending you hugs darling. Your earrings are beautiful and very special.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

My condolences to you on the loss of your mother. The earrings are a lovely tribute to her memory :)

SparkleC

Shiny_Rock
@MrsKMB I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to you mom. I hope wearing them brings you a smile and good memories of happy times. And the earrings are lovely!!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@MrsKMB I am sorry for your recent bereavement. I truly hope these earrings bring you much joy. They are stunning!

voce

Ideal_Rock

MrsKMB, sorry to hear about your mother. These earrings are a wonderful way to remember her by, and beautiful besides.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I, too, am very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom two and a half years ago and it still feels like yesterday. Your earrings are lovely, and I'm sure your mom will be smiling every time you wear them. They are a lovely remembrance.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock

I am so sorry for your loss. The earrings are beautiful.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I recieved my new Benitoite earrings last week. It's hard to capture the sparkle on my phone....I love them. The craftmanship is amazing! 20200122_060537.jpg 20200122_060509.jpg 20200122_060032.jpg

OMG I'm in love.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results