shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Yellow Diamond Eternity Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone? Even if it doesn''t technically belong to you, I''m seriously jonesing for some pics of yellow diamond eternity bands with RBs. If it''s a shared prong band, you win a special prize! I''ve found several pictures of yellow sapphire eternity bands, but none with yellow diamonds.

Even better--please post pics of your yellow diamond eternity band paired with your engagement ring.

Can you tell I''m considering having one made as my wedding band? I''m just not sure how it would look next to my ering. I do know that I don''t want to go with sapphires, because the diamonds in my ering make the sapphires look glassy.

Thanks!

Here''s my SMTR thread for my ering, what do you think of pairing it with a yellow diamond eternity band? Or, do you have any other suggestions for my wband?

Haven''s Ering

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, nothing? Has anyone ever even SEEN a yellow RB diamond eternity band? Is this a bad idea? I want some yellow in my wedding band, but I can''t figure out how to sneak it in! Suggestions?

As always, thank you for your input.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I was actually considering a yellow diamond wband to go with my ering as well.

This is a site I found that carries a couple different types: http://www.thediamond.com/canary-diamond-bands.html

Here is a pic of a yellow diamond eternity band (not from the above site) that I really liked since it has the milgrain edge like my ering:

fina.yellow.dia.eter.band.small.JPG

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Haven,

I''ve been looking for canary-yellow diamond shared prong eternity bands and can only find a couple of very, very dainty bands which total about .30 tcw or so. I think that would be much too small next to the 4 pointers in your band. For some reason I''m having a tough time finding eternity bands with yellow diamonds that total over a carat.

Assuming you have this custom made somewhere, how would you have it set? In platinum or yellow gold? I know yellow gold brings out the yellow color of the diamonds, but since your e-ring is in platinum it''s probably better not to mix metals. Love the idea, though, especially with 2 bands--one on each side of the e-ring, that would definitely make your gorgeous ring pop.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about it you alternate with white and yellow diamonds, I think that would be very pretty.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Gumunchian $4,200.00 on Pearlmans link
22.gif

G41J118K.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUDRY $4,700.00 on Pearlmans link

B84B1PL.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Not an eternity but beautiful non-the-less.

Beverly K. $1,450.00 on Pearlmans link

NEB67991.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
These are said to be Fancy Yellows but I think they look green...

Durnell $2,750.00 on Pearlmans link

YD20AA1.JPG

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you thank you thank you, ladies!

I think I''d like to have the diamonds set in a platinum shared-prong setting, but I really want to see something like that in person to make sure the yellow diamonds look good in a platinum setting.

I love the idea of trying out the look using an inexpensive simulation piece, Ericad.

Thanks, again, and if you come across any more shots, keep ''em coming!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
This is not an eternity, but it''s a half eternity with natural fancy yellow rounds with my natural radiant 3 stone (I don''t own the 3 stone anymore).

IMG_6567.JPG

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
There is a Tacori one listed on overstock.com for a great price. Not really sure how to do a link, but you can find it here. http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Tacori-Platinum-18k-Gold-Diamond-Eternity-Band/2625184/product.html

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/24/2007 9:21:45 AM
Author: steph72276
There is a Tacori one listed on overstock.com for a great price. Not really sure how to do a link, but you can find it here. http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Tacori-Platinum-18k-Gold-Diamond-Eternity-Band/2625184/product.html
Good find! They have the matching semi-mount too... pretty cool
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results