shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Whiteflash setting with sidestones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

a.Lei

Rough_Rock
Hey all, I''m in the process of bringing in cushion cut from wf and keep changing my mind with what setting to go with.

I first wanted the Legato micropave but thought I wanted a little more of a sparkle with the sidestones instead of the glittery look that comes with the micropave

then I thought of the Petite Open Cathedral and changing it to a legato head, but I was still unsure of the sparkle factor of the sidestones.

My current thought is the Legato Shared Prong Melee but I read that someone tried it one and it was uncomfortable to the adjacent finger.

Basically I would love for people with any kind of whiteflash setting with sidestones to post their pictures and hand shots because it really makes a difference from the pictures on the website to an actual hand shot. Thanks so much in advance. I really appreciate it.

a.Lei

Rough_Rock
Oh I would also love to know what you like about the setting or if you had any problems with it or was different than you expected from a picture to having it on your finger. Thanks!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hello,

I have the WF diamonds for an eternity setting in plat with a slightly modified legato head and RB center stone.

I ran into some of the same issues as you b/c initially I too wanted the legato with the micropave but wanted a bit more sparkle and heft if that makes sense and I did get it with the eternity setting.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! It is super comfortable for me to wear, never had a day of trouble with it and it is super sparkly and I get tons of compliments on it. So that''s my experience hope it helps.

Here is a link to some RL pics of my ring and there are handshots too and let me know if you need any more info and I''ll be happy to help.
21.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
ooops forgot to post the link and hope it works but if not just search my profile and you will find it.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gosh-i-hope-this-works-finally-some-pics-of-my-e-ring.95437/

Also, there is a pic of my ring after WF made it on PS under the WF showcase in the made to order section. Off the top of my head I want to say it is on page 9. But I''m not totally sure the caption is legato with diamonds.

lovingmylife

Rough_Rock
hello!!!

i custom made this ring (and the matching wedding band too) with whiteflash. i had many detailed criteria and the cad design turned out to be beautiful. i can''t wait for the real products to arrive...woohoo :)

mywfcd1.jpg

lovingmylife

Rough_Rock
here''s another view...

mywfcd.jpg

a.Lei

Rough_Rock
btrflygirl - wow, I love your ring and I''m glad to hear that it is comfortable as well. It was one of my concerns with that style.

lovingmywife- this is really beautiful as well and make sure to post hand shots when it comes in!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is a .82 G SI1 ACA from Whiteflash in a custom WF setting, with 14 ACA 2-pointers in the melee. I absolutely LOVE this ring, it is literally my dream ring. I loved the shared-prong top view, but didn''t love the "scalloped" sides of the stock shared-prong settings, so I had this custom made to get what I really wanted! Mine is half-eternity and is so comfortable. :)

Here are a couple pictures:

ering11b.JPG

ering6a.JPG

a.Lei

Rough_Rock
Star sparkle- that is the exact ring I wanted! I too loved the shared prong look and wasn''t too fond of the scalloped side view. I didn''t even think about custom making it to have a smooth edge. How many mm is your ring? And if you don''t mind me asking, how much did it cost for wf to custom make this? If you rather not say, I understand. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results