shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your whiteflash/other pendants...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
I just bought a diamond(http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-358382.htm#) from WhiteFlash and would like to pick a pendant setting. I am not sure if I should get a custon setting something similar to this:
http://www.betterthandiamond.com/diamonds/jewelry/necklace&pendants/halopendant.php

Is anybody sure how much the above setting will cost?

or Should I get the Ballerina or the 4 prong setting.

What do you guys think?

I would also like to see your pendants(on you) to get an idea.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The halo setting is AMAZING!!! Very pretty. Have you tried that look out in person? You may want to do so as a halo on a 1 ct pendant is going to make your stone appear HUGE and create a major blingy look, so be sure to see if you''d want that as a permanent look for your pendant.

I have the WF basket setting, but do not have any neck shots yet, but should be taking them. . .
2.gif
I have a few regular shots taken of it laying on a sweater and table. The setting is VERY classic and cute, but the chain slips down on the back part of my neck which leaves my diamond in my sternum, so be sure, if you do get that one, to get a longer than 16" standard chain. I''m only 5'' 4" and the chain is too short for me!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This is the halo pendant I have from WF; this has a .75 center.

The stone next to it is a .75 solitaire pendant, so you can see how much more presence the halo adds. If you are going with 1-pointers, you can count on adding an additional 2mm or so to the diameter of your stone. That would mean you''ll end up around 8.5mm if you do go with a halo.

75%20halo%20and%20no%20halo.JPG

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Thanks MC and aljdewey for the comments. I really do not want a big look. But I think if it is a micro pave halo then it should not be that big. What do you think?

I really want a different look.

MC, how big is your diamond in the basket setting. Post some pics of it?

Aljdewey, I know you got yours from WF. Did you get the loose diamonds shipped first and appriased before getting them set in the pendant.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a WF pendant, but I really wanted to say that Aljdewey''s halo pendant is absolutely stunning! I would grab that setting in a hearbeat! Stunning!

I wish someone would invent a jacket halo for pendants like for earrings!

Jen

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 7:22:05 AM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
I don''t have a WF pendant, but I really wanted to say that Aljdewey''s halo pendant is absolutely stunning! I would grab that setting in a hearbeat! Stunning!

I wish someone would invent a jacket halo for pendants like for earrings!

Jen
I just had that same thought! It would be perfection to have a bezel set pendant with the option of the halo.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It doesn''t seem practically workable, but you never know. I wonder if it''s possible.

Anyone heard of a halo jacket for a pendant?

LOL I''m craving earring jackets at the moment - that would be another one to add to the ever growing wish list!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results