shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your WF five-stone band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

malinka

Rough_Rock
I have been lurking on Pricescope for few weeks now, I''m addicted. What brought me here is a search for a 5-stone anniversary band. I tried a couple in regular mall stores and I wasn''t impressed. So, I decided to look online. I''m in love with Whiteflash five stone shared-prong band, I love the overall design, it looks quite different from other 5-stone bands I saw, plus you can''t beat the cut and quality of the stones. I''m looking at either 1ctw or 1.25ctw. Before I decide on a purchase, I would like some more pictures, so if anyone has an WF 5-stone band please show me!! I already tried the search functions and I''m not really coming up with anything. Thanks

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is one by Jo_C hope she doesn't mind, I'm in love with this too, trying to figure out between this five stone band or a bezel five stone graduated band myself. Link

ring_1219-2.jpg

ringjc.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my 1.51 ct. G/SI1 Quite a few of us have five stones from Whiteflash. I''m sure more ladies will add their''s soon. In my case, I provided the stones and WF provided the custom mounting.

Mem%20Card%20L2%20164.jpg
Mem%20Card%20L2%20249.jpg

Mem%20Card%20L2%20197.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 10:14:51 AM
Author:malinka
I have been lurking on Pricescope for few weeks now, I''m addicted. What brought me here is a search for a 5-stone anniversary band. I tried a couple in regular mall stores and I wasn''t impressed. So, I decided to look online. I''m in love with Whiteflash five stone shared-prong band, I love the overall design, it looks quite different from other 5-stone bands I saw, plus you can''t beat the cut and quality of the stones. I''m looking at either 1ctw or 1.25ctw. Before I decide on a purchase, I would like some more pictures, so if anyone has an WF 5-stone band please show me!! I already tried the search functions and I''m not really coming up with anything. Thanks
This is my 5 stone WF shared prong. It''s their "skye" design.

elleswf5.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
one more from a more normal distance.

elleswf6.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2009 1:28:37 PM
Author: elle_chris

Date: 7/7/2009 10:14:51 AM
Author:malinka
This is my 5 stone WF shared prong. It''s their ''skye'' design.
elle_chris,
What is the spec on your stones?
I am undecided about the size of stones (0.30-0.40 cw each). I would like the largest size possible without having them look crowded. Yours look HUGE. Do you wear the band alone or can you wear it with your ering that has large size solitaire? Guess there isn''t enough room, especially that we need a spacer ring as well. Perhaps, I should consider getting a five-stone ring for my riight hand finger and wear it alone? What do you think?

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
hey fancy- the total carat weight is 2.59. I wear it with my wide wedding band, not e-ring. It's way to much for me to wear both together. I'm eventually making it into a full right hand eternity ring. Slowly getting all the stones.

This is how it looks with my wedding band.

eta: .30's or 40's work great too. I went for the 1/2 carats because of ring size. I thought anything smaller wouldn't give me the same coverage. I was wrong.

stonewedding.jpg

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my WF 5 stone. It''s 1.65cttw...each stone is .33ct. Just for reference, my finger is a size 5.

IMG4869.JPG

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2009 2:02:20 PM
hey fancy- the total carat weight is 2.59. I wear it with my wide wedding band, not e-ring. It''s way to much for me to wear both together. I''m eventually making it into a full right hand eternity ring. Slowly getting all the stones.

eta: .30''s or 40''s work great too. I went for the 1/2 carats because of ring size. I thought anything smaller wouldn''t give me the same coverage. I was wrong.
Elle-chris,
Thanks for your prompt reply. It makes sense that your stones are at least 0.5 cw each. What ring size do you have? You got gorgeous looking hand. Do you think a full hand eternity ring would be a waste. Alfter all, you would not see half of the stones underneath, and they could be in the way. As the stones are relatively large, don''t they get stuck between your fingers so the ring would not rotate as much as it would with smaller stones?

My new ering (being made now) will be too large and busy if it is paired with additional large size stones. I think having a five-stone ring for my right hand finger is more appropriate. In such a case, I can go larger, perhaps 0.4-0.5 cw stones. Before I decide, I need to know your ring size, so I can guage better.

Sorry, OP, about hyjacking your thread. I am anxiously waiting to see your finger shot. Your ring is the style that I am considering. Thanks for posting and giving me great ideas.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2009 3:50:42 PM
Author: FancyDiamond

Date: 7/7/2009 2:02:20 PM
hey fancy- the total carat weight is 2.59. I wear it with my wide wedding band, not e-ring. It''s way to much for me to wear both together. I''m eventually making it into a full right hand eternity ring. Slowly getting all the stones.

eta: .30''s or 40''s work great too. I went for the 1/2 carats because of ring size. I thought anything smaller wouldn''t give me the same coverage. I was wrong.
Elle-chris,
Thanks for your prompt reply. It makes sense that your stones are at least 0.5 cw each. What ring size do you have? You got gorgeous looking hand. Do you think a full hand eternity ring would be a waste. Alfter all, you would not see half of the stones underneath, and they could be in the way. As the stones are relatively large, don''t they get stuck between your fingers so the ring would not rotate as much as it would with smaller stones?

My new ering (being made now) will be too large and busy if it is paired with additional large size stones. I think having a five-stone ring for my right hand finger is more appropriate. In such a case, I can go larger, perhaps 0.4-0.5 cw stones. Before I decide, I need to know your ring size, so I can guage better.

Sorry, OP, about hyjacking your thread. I am anxiously waiting to see your finger shot. Your ring is the style that I am considering. Thanks for posting and giving me great ideas.
My finger size is 7 but the 5-stone is a 7 1/2. I don''t like my rings tight and since I knew i wasn''t going to wear it alone, I had them make it bigger. Thanks for the compliment but i have chubby hands
9.gif

You''re right in that the ring will not spin with larger stones- but, I don''t like looking at the inside of my hand when doing things, and NOT seeing diamonds. Not the best of reasons but good enough for me to make it into a full eternity.

I agree about some combo''s looking to large and busy. That''s why I don''t wear it with my e-ring and I wouldn''t even wear it on my right hand when wearing my e-ring on the left. But that''s just me.

You''re going to have a ball deciding what to get. Don''t forget to post pics of your e-ring when it''s completed as well as your future 5-stone
35.gif

Very sorry for the threadjack
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results