shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Wedding Gown!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I look at pics of rings all day but for some reason the easiest choice was my gown! I saw this pic and knew I had the one.

Front 1.jpg

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
The Back..............so lovely!!!

Back 2.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a beautiful dress. Very sexy lines from the back. Nice choice.

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, we want a small laid back ceremony, maybe the beach, I thought this would be beautiful with an orchid in my hair and no veil, and thanks NJC I''m gonna check out that link you posted.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine.

fullshot.jpg

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Ame, you look fabulous!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thnks! Thats about 3 sizes too small there. I don''t have photos of me wearing MY dress but that''s the same thing only smaller.

If I can get any sleep Ill get lots of great dreams coming true ;-)

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Those darn stock sizes!!! LOL, and I know what you mean sleep is definitely at a premium these days. Between the holidays work and family I am burning out! LOL

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could have sworn I saw this same title on a thread over in the Brides and Grooms section....?

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
You are right, I didn''t know it was there! I need to do some more exploring on this site. I tend to hang out in the forums related to diamonds.

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
:) Here''s mine! I love it- it was the first one I tried on.

Sorry I only have the webstie pic but I just got it a month ago and have actually refrained from trying it on!

weddingdress.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Those are all very pretty.
26.gif

We will be getting married in Tahoe ( just the two of us) and then having a reception here in San Francisco. Anyway I won''t be wearing white, I just have to find a nice dress for our reception.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Just for laughs I should post a picture of my dress I wore in 1991!! Too funny!! Illusion sweetheart neckline, long leg-o-mutton sleeves, huge bow at back bodice, cathedral train, bleech!!!!

I loved it at the time at the tender young age of 27, now it just seems so cheesy!!
emsmilep.gif

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
Do it do it! :)

I personally would LOVE to see that one :)

B~

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Those are beautliful....:) I went with something very plain but with my vail and gloves... whooooooo whooooooo..

L2606IV[1].jpg

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I love those dresses! too bad you only get to wear it once, seems a shame doesn''t it
8.gif

Jean

Shiny_Rock
I know... I have a friend who is actually one of my bridesmaids, she will sometimes wear her dress for an hour or two... Just because.. :) I love you dress with the sleeves.. that was my plan at first because we are getting married in Feb and I live in New England. Every bridal shop that I went to really had no long sleeves..... I love your dress!!

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!! I luv it too. I''m curvy and short! LOL A good friend (also a fahsion major at FIT) told me to go through the dresses in my closet and pick a similiar style. Or pick a celebrity with a similiar body shape and look at her dressses. This helped me sooooooooooo much!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results