shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Watch & Bangle Combo!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two weeks ago my husband very sweetly bought me a solid silver Links of London bangle as part of my Birthday gifts. I have wanted a solid hinged bangle for years but it always slips my memory?! I put it on my right wrist instinctively & the clasp is REALLY secure (eg impossible to get on & off by myself) so there it has stayed ever since.

I am right handed & mostly wear my watch on the left, but sometimes swap it to the right if carrying my youngest round lots, as its a Raymond Weil with a diamond face & stainless steel strap, so if carrying her the clasp digs into my wrist & bruises. But I think I like the look of watch & bangle together? Or is that too much on one wrist with wedding rings as well :roll:

So... Show me your watch hand in full, rings and all please!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump!

Doesn't anybody wear a watch & bangle together?
Here is how I am wearing them today. Too much all on one hand?? Excuse the 2 little people watching what I'm doing :D

img_20130628_140612.jpg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I think your bangle looks great with your watch. It's not too much at all. I don't wear a bangle with my watch but I do wear 2 tennis bracelets with it. Here is a picture. :wavey:

img_00000404.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
That's a whole lotta bling on one arm farleysmom! Love it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, farleysmom, that makes my silver bangle look like a cherry tomato next to a beef tomato on steroids :D

And your jewelry looks fantastic altogether too, so I shall stop stressing about if I'm wearing 'too much' on my arm. Thanks for the gorgeous pic! And can I ask the stats on that HUGE ring you are wearing?? :shock:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Rosetta - thank you

Alex T, you are so sweet. Wear what you love (for your own pleasure) and don't worry about what others may think. Your set looks fab! My 3 stone ring has a 2 ct center and .80 ct on each side. I wear it with a 2.5 Ctw 5-stone and a 1 ctw eternity. Many would say this is too much but I love it. :Up_to_something:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh nooooooo.... Your stuff is not too much - i love it too :sun:

That ring is a monster. I suspect you need an assistant to help you support the weight of your arm :love:
You are absolutely right also. I love my new bangle & until I got it, I didn't realise how much I really did NEED one :D So I shall wear what I like, with whatever I like. Thank you :wavey:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Farleysmom|1372428387|3473665 said:
I think your bangle looks great with your watch. It's not too much at all. I don't wear a bangle with my watch but I do wear 2 tennis bracelets with it. Here is a picture. :wavey:

I don't wear a bangle with my watch either, but like Farleysmom, I do wear 2 tennis bracelets with it. :wink2: :wink2:

watchring2.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh Taylorbug, you wear your jewellery really well too, like farleysmom :love:

Obviously I am extremely behind in the bling stakes!! Is that a marquise on your finger? It all looks super lovely together. And I'm enjoying drooling, so if there are other people with watch & bracelet combo's, please post! :wavey:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T|1372434989|3473732 said:
Ooh Taylorbug, you wear your jewellery really well too, like farleysmom :love:

Obviously I am extremely behind in the bling stakes!! Is that a marquise on your finger? It all looks super lovely together. And I'm enjoying drooling, so if there are other people with watch & bracelet combo's, please post! :wavey:

Alex T....Thank you for the nice words and yes that is a marquise on my finger.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty & super classy :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I wear my diamond bangle with my watch--but not often. The 18K bracelet takes a beating again my SS watch--and I've already had to have the bangle remade once already--from an broken stock Adwar setting to custom. But I do like the look.

Mostly I just wear my Sterling Links and Charriol bracelets with my watch--if anything at all.

cheers--Sharon

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Metal bangles rattling against anything else metal bother me. So I can't wear one with a watch (Except, perhaps, for a jelly Swatch! Do they even still make those? HA!) I usually wear a metal bangle with non-clanking, not-metallic ones on the opposite wrist. And only wear tighter fitting "soft" bracelets on the watch arms. But - honestly, I prefer my watch solo. It's very wide & bold on its own.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a big fan of wearing a bracelet layered with a watch. It's pretty much my everyday look. Not a fan of bangles though.

watch_bracelet.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping this old thread. I know we have a braceket stack thread, but it would be nice to put our watch & bracelet combo's somewhere!

I have many different bracelets that get stacked with my watch these days.
Show me yours!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still have my lovely oval hinged bangle shown at the start of this thread, but my favourite bangle to wear with my watch these days is my Tiffany Twist. I have coveted this bangle since it launched in the 1990's after my dad explained the properties of the Mobius Strip to me, but they seldom come up for sale & when they do, they have been far too big. Mr T sourced this one (after seemingly many years of hunting!) for my birthday this June & I find my fingers feeling along it's lines all day long.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
I still have my lovely oval hinged bangle shown at the start of this thread, but my favourite bangle to wear with my watch these days is my Tiffany Twist. I have coveted this bangle since it launched in the 1990's after my dad explained the properties of the Mobius Strip to me, but they seldom come up for sale & when they do, they have been far too big. Mr T sourced this one (after seemingly many years of hunting!) for my birthday this June & I find my fingers feeling along it's lines all day long.

PXL_20201209_104639136.jpg

Love this combination. It looks wonderful on you! So glad you were finally able to get your Tiffany Twist. Kudos to Mr. T for his years long successful search. It was meant to be yours!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results