carat
color
clarity

Show Me your Vatche U-113 Wedding Band

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi PS friends,

I would love to see your Vatche U-113 wedding bands please. Extra points for pictures of it paired with the U-113 solitaire setting. I’m focused on the height off the finger and how it sits height wise next to the solitaire.

I’ve been debating this purchase because $1,270 seems so pricey for a plain platinum band. I already have a plain 2mm plat band I got years ago from eweddingbands. It just doesn’t look quite right paired with my U-113 solitaire though, the scale is off. OCD is real! Lol

Thanks!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I assume you have watched these videos on the Whiteflash site? It shows a bit of the height next to the ering in some of the pictures/videos.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MGR, thanks for posting!
Yes I’ve seen the WF photos and video, but I was hoping to see some examples irl. I’m guessing not many PSers have the matching band? Anyway, I need another band like a hole in the head!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MGR, thanks for posting!
Yes I’ve seen the WF photos and video, but I was hoping to see some examples irl. I’m guessing not many PSers have the matching band? Anyway, I need another band like a hole in the head!

Yes, I figured you had seen it. I honestly don't recall anyone with the matching band although that doesn't mean it hasn't been posted here.

chere

Shiny_Rock
I would bite the bullet and get the matching band (if you can return it).

-hope-

Rough_Rock
Came to this website for the same reason! I want to change my ring setting to something more simple. I want a plain yellow gold solitaire with plain gold band without a gap!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results