shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
After feeling under the weather for weeks after getting a covid booster, I finally felt good enough to make it to VCA!

my SO: 10 motif VA rose gold pave
IMG_2778.jpg

I didn't buy it yet, as it is beautiful but not what I requested...I wanted an alternating rose gold pave VA 10 motif, with half of the motifs like this and half of the motifs without the bead in the center. A year ago my SA confirmed that was the order placed and subsequently approved, so I'm unsure what happened.

Anyway, I also tried on the lotus ring which I love and is on my wishlist
IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

And saw this white gold/rose gold pink sapphire & diamond high jewelry piece in the display case:
IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After feeling under the weather for weeks after getting a covid booster, I finally felt good enough to make it to VCA!

IMG_2778.jpg

I didn't buy it yet, as it is beautiful but not what I requested...I wanted an alternating rose gold pave VA 10 motif, with half of the motifs like this and half of the motifs without the bead in the center. A year ago my SA confirmed that was the order placed and subsequently approved, so I'm unsure what happened.

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

And saw this white gold/rose gold pink sapphire & diamond high jewelry piece in the display case:
IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

I love the Lotus ring. It was my 2nd VCA purchase in 2016 and I've loved it every single day since then.

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

Your new 10 motif is stunning! Silly question but how come you wanted half the motifs to come without beads?

And the Lotus looks amazing with your arm stack :D

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Your new 10 motif is stunning! Silly question but how come you wanted half the motifs to come without beads?

And the Lotus looks amazing with your arm stack :D

Thank you! I just like the alternating look, to help break up the piece visually, but I wanted all pave instead of half guilloche or another stone so that was the idea I had...half with the center bead like normal, and half without like the pave white gold magic alhambra pieces! I think a two tone SO would be cool too. Half white gold and half rose gold....

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

The 10 motif is really stunning the way it is. I get why VCA wouldn’t do it the other way because it is inconsistent with their design. I’m sorry that your SA told you that they could do it. I wonder if there was some miscommunication between your SA and VCA. Do you have the receipt showing your specific order and the deposit you put down? Can they explain why they agreed to make it and then they changed it?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2784.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

I love the 10 motif VA pave necklace! Honestly, I agree with @LLJsmom that you'd be straying from the original design if you had alternating pave motifs without the bead. I think most people would assume it was a fake or reproduction altered to not copy VCA exactly. The piece has more value like it is. I hope you decide to accept it as it is very beautiful!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The wait is finally over…introducing my first VCA fauna piece!

My MTO Two Butterfly btf ring...:bigsmile:

92E43FE6-61A4-433B-9C36-8DC170F207ED.jpeg

Last edited:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will probably wear it like this most of the time:

39881140-5578-4EA6-9356-6566F2533B9F.jpeg

It is absolutely spectacular on you, m-2-b! You have my dream collection, truly. :love: Can we see a family pic when you have a chance?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b your VCA pave Collection is the stuff of dreams. So so beautiful. I can imagine you wearing it and waving you hand about and the diamonds sparkling and fiery with every movement. You inspire me.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t get enough of this ring!! It suits you. It just *works* with your fingers - the butterflies are perfectly proportioned and look just about to fly off :love:

I definitely think of WG pave VCA as @m-2-b’s niche. And @LLJsmom said it best, your pieces are the stuff of dreams. It’s got just the right amount of everything… I know that for me, personally, I’m often tempted to get “one of everything” that’s available in whatever combo - but more is never more!! The way you’ve curated your collection makes it feel SO high-end. You could give collecting classes, I’d sign up!!

And okay, how on earth did you make pave in white metal look so amazing. I swear, my pave Cosmos earrings are beastly to take photos of! I think I should send them to you for photos :lol:

I could seriously look at this ring glinting allllll day long :love:

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much everyone, especially those of you involved in the original decision making process! :wavey:

I still am obsessed with the Frivole line so I will make that my next project once my wallet recovers!

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! I don’t have all of my VCA pieces together but I managed a quick pic with my MA pave ring!

E300C277-03A1-40B1-BC79-B4533908CAAB.jpeg 5B97C27E-D21B-479B-96E5-ADC7555AE657.jpeg

I reckon I’d be quitting my day job. No way I’m getting anything done when I’ve got this duo to look at instead. :cool2:o_O:kiss2:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much! I don’t have all of my VCA pieces together but I managed a quick pic with my MA pave ring!

E300C277-03A1-40B1-BC79-B4533908CAAB.jpeg 5B97C27E-D21B-479B-96E5-ADC7555AE657.jpeg

Oof that horizontal stack is divine!

How do you envisage wearing these with your ER, @m-2-b ?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oof that horizontal stack is divine!

How do you envisage wearing these with your ER, @m-2-b ?

Thanks, @Pomelo !

I will wear usual ER on left ring finger, butterfly btf ring on right middle finger if I'm feeling extra that day!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

This is simply amazing…The butterflies are just magical and I love the way they just float on your hand in pics. Your wg pieces are amazing.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lucida818 There are more photos on the other forum. Search this in Google - with quotes - "2022 holiday pendant any predictions".

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:appl:Yay!!! So glad you got what you wanted!!! The ring is absolutely gorgeous.. looks fabulous on your slender hand as well. Question.. is it as comfortable as a " regular" ring to wear?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is simply amazing…The butterflies are just magical and I love the way they just float on your hand in pics. Your wg pieces are amazing.

Thanks, @Missie1 ! I'm glad you are a WG VCA fan as well!

Still debating on the matching butterfly earrings but I think I need something Frivole next!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results