shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the risk of spamming this thread... I love these earrings more and more every time I wear them :love:

COSMOS_12.png

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At the risk of spamming this thread... I love these earrings more and more every time I wear them :love:

COSMOS_12.png

I love them more too!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more and then I’ll stop I promise I promise :lol:

Perlee Clover and Tiffany Etoile!

2751F37F-B972-465D-AD6A-EC58557F036E.jpeg

Last edited:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New Sweet Alhambra rose gold bracelet!
We were on a cruise that went to Monaco and I purchased it there.
At first I stacked it with my others but honestly I think it looks better by it's own sweet self. :D
Also tried on this rose gold Perlee diamond ring.. so pretty.
Maybe next time!:) 3D845E77-0A97-4C9A-A2AE-9711DFFE74C1.jpeg 9EB907F3-BBEC-4E71-AAF2-F51338C86886.jpeg 3A80D6C7-03D6-4960-9EE2-D936B767C473.jpeg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New Sweet Alhambra rose gold bracelet!
We were on a cruise that went to Monaco and I purchased it there.
At first I stacked it with my others but honestly I think it looks better by it's own sweet self. :D
Also tried on this rose gold Perlee diamond ring.. so pretty.
Maybe next time!:) 3D845E77-0A97-4C9A-A2AE-9711DFFE74C1.jpeg 9EB907F3-BBEC-4E71-AAF2-F51338C86886.jpeg 3A80D6C7-03D6-4960-9EE2-D936B767C473.jpeg

You wear the sweet so well. It does look best by its own sweet self. For something that’s objectively rather delicate it commands your wrist! And I love the ring on you too!!

And buying in Monaco, what a dream. Goodness knows Grace Kelly turns heads in Alhambra, even in photos. So much VCA history there :love:

Beautiful!!!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You wear the sweet so well. It does look best by its own sweet self. For something that’s objectively rather delicate it commands your wrist! And I love the ring on you too!!

And buying in Monaco, what a dream. Goodness knows Grace Kelly turns heads in Alhambra, even in photos. So much VCA history there :love:

Beautiful!!!!!

Hi yssie!
I was just admiring your fabulous earrings and bracelet stack.
Thanks so much for your sweet sweet compliments.
I agree that it's better on it's own and like the fact that that it's all gold with no MOP or stones. I think it's a bit more durable for every day.
It's also matches my rose gold watch.
Funny you mentioned Grace Kelly.. on the tour we went to the church where they were married and we also saw the outside of the palace.
She was such an incredible beauty.. I can watch "To Catch a Thief" and "Rear Window" a million times and never tire of them. :D

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You don't snooze while you cruise!!!! Gorgeous bracelet, but on it's own. Doesn't need any friends!:kiss2:

cheers--Sharon :wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

You don't snooze while you cruise!!!! Gorgeous bracelet, but on it's own. Doesn't need any friends!:kiss2:

cheers--Sharon :wavey:
Haahaaa! Doesn't need any friends.. perfectly put.
I didn't snooze and I didn't lose on that cruise. :lol:
Thanks Sharon!:love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So… My SA texted me today.

My pave Cosmos earrings - the ones that would take 6-9 months? Yeah they’re here… Not even a month after she placed my order... :shock:

So, um, I think I’ll be repurposing the deposit I placed on another piece to cover the tax on these… :shock:

:lol-2:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

My pave Cosmos earrings - the ones that would take 6-9 months? Yeah they’re here… Not even a month after she placed my order... :shock:

So, um, I think I’ll be repurposing the deposit I placed on another piece to cover the tax on these… :shock:

The van cleef gods are truly shining on you!
Can’t wait to see your styling pictures when you get them

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow!! That's exciting.. kind of like when you go to the doctor when your baby is due in a few weeks and you find out you will be induced that afternoon instead! :lol:
Exciting but ahead of your schedule.
Can't wait to see the new arrivals!:love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re so generous icy!!

So I was playing earlier and I took a few group pics… But I seriously feel like a fraud posting a “collection” photo :lol: I’ve only got a handful of very (very!) random pieces - not a collection in any way that counts!!

I do love them all though ❤️ Maybe I can share a “current group” shot and then I’ll say what I want to do next to turn the lot into something that makes sense :twisted2:

So… Here’s the current group. All the dangly bits are bracelets. And missing is the vintage onyx bracelet in YG that my mother has… Well she calls it “borrowed” LOL.

CB99E454-8AE7-407F-99C2-9E15F95A99AD.jpeg

And what I’d like to do…

Earrings.
1. Pave cosmos (same size, WG) have been ordered :bigsmile: and they’ll arrive when they arrive. Super excited about these - my very first pave earrings!!
2. I’m thinking about the plain frivole earclips - the large size. I *think* I’d like something YG? But on the other hand… I have a pair of GSS studs that I adore and that I happily put on when I’ve got yellow on the wrists and want yellow up top to match… So would I get enough use out of the frivole to justify it? :think: I’m not one for matching - I’d never wear both frivole earrings and frivole bracelet. I would wear those earrings with the lapis though…
3. Alternatively, vintage YG pave. MUCH more wearable than the pave cosmos. (Pave small frivole doesn’t work on me). Scratches the YG itch but is sufficiently non-casual to not directly compete with pearl studs.

Bracelets.
1. I was totally against stacking bangles. And then one day I put on both my perlee and my Tiffany etoile. And the switched flipped and I turned totally pro stacking bangles. I definitely want the single row pave perlee, in RG. This bangle has actually been on a friend’s list for a while, so I’d be copying off her - so I’m going to wait until she gets hers first and make a proper monkey-see-monkey-do of it :bigsmile:
2. I love the look of the perles d’or as a stack separator. But I think that one has to be SOd in my size and, yeah, no. So… some finger crossing going on there.
3. @Missie1’s GMOP/pave vintage alhambra. It was on my Maybe list and then she shared her photos and now I know that I need it. :bigsmile:

Necklaces.
1. I don’t wear necklaces. Like, I don’t wear necklaces. But I’m jonesing for a rock crystal set - twenty plus bracelet. Why? A mystery. But normally my necklace phases die off after a week or two and I’ve been on this idea for a couple months solid. Might be a non-starter as I’m betting I don’t have the purchase history to be offered this anyway. Maybe just a prolonged case of wanting what I most likely can’t have :lol:

Rings.
1. Frivole BTF is on the Someday list - behind the bracelets and necklace and maybe more earrings.
2. And the lapis hellebore is on that same Someday list - jockeying for the same position.
I have a feeling I won’t ever actually get to either because I’ve got that pesky non-VCA wishlist as well… :lol:

Wowza, @yssie, you've been busy!

Loving all your pieces! they're all amazing!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can't wait to see them on you! They're truly amazing, my dream piece in fact!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! That's exciting.. kind of like when you go to the doctor when your baby is due in a few weeks and you find out you will be induced that afternoon instead! :lol:

Oh I LAUGHED :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's an apt description Rubies! :lol: Ummmm...yeah...thanks?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's an "action" shot of me having tea at TWG. I was wearing my magic pave earrings in YG, Perlee Clover bracelet in RG and grey MOP magic pendant. Also was wearing my 5.11ct yellow diamond ring by Alex Park (birthday present to myself this year).

1638429435178.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's an "action" shot of me having tea at TWG. I was wearing my magic pave earrings in YG, Perlee Clover bracelet in RG and grey MOP magic pendant. Also was wearing my 5.11ct yellow diamond ring by Alex Park (birthday present to myself this year).

1638429435178.png

Beautiful as always, Phoenix! We might need some better shots of that new ring, though!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

1638429435178.png

Everything about you and your ensemble is TDF L!!! ❤️

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

1638429435178.png

Love! You look radiant!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ending the year on a high note with my VCA Magic Alhambra long pave pendant! :bigsmile:

BE8B9309-94FD-4FC7-84B4-143CDC3F6C73.jpeg AA5B4578-A8DE-44CB-A6C2-89F566FFA2D8.jpeg
Sky high!! :love: :appl: :love:

@m-2-b You have the most carefully curated VCA collection I've ever encountered and I can't imagine of a more fitting and flattering addition :love: This piece is so versatile!! But what's even more amazing is how wonderful it looks on you at all possible lengths :love: It's like having several pendants in one, all of somehow which hit you just right!! And you can totally stack this for super blingtastic days :bigsmile:

On you this piece is old world glamour with a soft side of edge. I love it. I LOVE it. I love it for YOU. Congratulations!!!!!!!! :appl::kiss2::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sky high!! :love: :appl: :love:

@m-2-b You have the most carefully curated VCA collection I've ever encountered and I can't imagine of a more fitting and flattering addition :love: This piece is so versatile!! But what's even more amazing is how wonderful it looks on you at all possible lengths :love: It's like having several pendants in one, all of somehow which hit you just right!! And you can totally stack this for super blingtastic days :bigsmile:

On you this piece is old world glamour with a soft side of edge. I love it. I LOVE it. I love it for YOU. Congratulations!!!!!!!! :appl::kiss2::love:

Everything she said @m-2-b :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results