shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet. It feels small to me. I absolutely love your clover. So I have been obsessed with building my RG Alhambra stack. I had large clover on my grail list but I couldnt get feel for it stacked with 3-5 Alhambras which was my goal. Everyone tends to wear as standalone or with one or two Alhambras and I tend to like a junky arm. I don’t live near store so I have to call My SA in Houston and he sends me pics of combos. Then the sweet was released and he sent me pics and I felt it could be piece to compliment the sleeve of Alhambras. It’s like the size of regular love but with clovers. The sweet Clovers just tie perfectly with Alhambra because the don’t need to align.

“Sleeve of Alhambra”. OMG. How luxe is that!? For real!!

I sent your photo to my other half. He thinks it’s fab too. And that’s saying a lot ‘cause he doesn’t care about jewellery at all, anything that makes him actually comment is a #Winning thing :love:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
“Sleeve of Alhambra”. OMG. How luxe is that!? For real!!

I sent your photo to my other half. He thinks it’s fab too. And that’s saying a lot ‘cause he doesn’t care about jewellery at all, anything that makes him actually comment is a #Winning thing :love:

You are so kind. Yeah a sleeve of Alhambra does feel luxe. Glad your SO likes it. I gotta figure out my next purchases after I replenish my coin

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh. This makes me so happy. It’s not possible to look at Frivole pieces and not just feel happy. And the pave just elevates them - must be such a bling fest IRL!!!! :cool2:

YG is an awesome colour on you!!!!

1627134098429.jpeg

You have such a lovely way with words, @yssie. Thank you so very much for your generous compliments =)2

The mother of pearl earrings that you posted are gorgeous, and they will look amazing in you!

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My good friend just got a pair of the sweet Alhambra earrings--onyx and yellow gold. (no Frivole available). She has the smallest ear lobs--so they are perfect size for her! I am excited for her! :appl: :kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My good friend just got a pair of the sweet Alhambra earrings--onyx and yellow gold. (no Frivole available). She has the smallest ear lobs--so they are perfect size for her! I am excited for her! :appl: :kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

I always thought the sweet Alhambra in onyx and YG looked sooooo cute!! I am kinda tempted. If only they made it in WG.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I be excited here!???

My wonderful, fabulous, darling SA (to whom I was introduced by my wonderful, fabulous, darling PS friends ::)) just got hold of a pair of the mini MOP Rose de Noel earrings. We all know how impossible it is to find basically everything right now... She warned me that getting a pair might take six to nine months - but said she’d see what she might be able to poke up. I fully expected to wait at a year if needed. It took her... Exactly one week.

5838F277-66EC-4A04-8543-AA12F5447CD6.jpeg

Between my Perlee earlier this year, a preloved piece from a dear friend that I haven’t mentioned here yet because I haven’t taken any photos worthy of sharing, and these earrings... I have to say, I’ve had a year of VCA dreams. Cliched and overused and trite as this word is - I do really feel very very blessed right now ::)

Q

Queenie60

My wonderful, fabulous, darling SA (to whom I was introduced by my wonderful, fabulous, darling PS friends ::)) just got hold of a pair of the mini MOP Rose de Noel earrings. We all know how impossible it is to find basically everything right now... She warned me that getting a pair might take six to nine months - but said she’d see what she might be able to poke up. I fully expected to wait at a year if needed. It took her... Exactly one week.

Between my Perlee earlier this year, a preloved piece from a dear friend that I haven’t mentioned here yet because I haven’t taken any photos worthy of sharing, and these earrings... I have to say, I’ve had a year of VCA dreams. Cliched and overused and trite as this word is - I do really feel very very blessed right now ::)

Ohhhh... they're quite beautiful. Glad you were able to obtain such beauties! Enjoy Yssie. can we see ear shots?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh... they're quite beautiful. Glad you were able to obtain such beauties! Enjoy Yssie. can we see ear shots?

I’ll post dozens when I get them!! :bigsmile: :love: :halo: I won’t have them until end of month though - I should have clarified, that pic is from my SA ::)

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooooo!!! Love the earrings but LOVE the ring!! That is on my bucket list.. I'm always on the lookout for a pre-loved one. It's fabulous!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Ohhhh, these are just gorgeous, @yssie! :love: These beauties were just meant to be yours and I am so thrilled for you! I will be excited to see more photos once they arrive and are on your ears... these mini Rose de Noels are glorious in every way... so beautiful!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock

These are absolutely fabulous. I can’t wait to see earshots. So glad to hear that I’m not the only one giving VCA all my coins this year. Can’t wait to see your other new piece

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

Gooooooorgeous!!! Especially with your ring! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing, @yssie ! Like something out of a fairytale!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Some things are just meant to be @yssie ! So glad that these amazing beauties will be yours - they are absolutely spectacular and will look perfect on (how I picture) you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I CANNOT WAIT. The mod shots for these are gonna KILLLLLLLLLLLL :kiss2::evil2::kiss2::evil2::kiss2::evil2::kiss2::evil2::kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOKOKjustgettingalittleobsessedhere..........VCA peeps. Is there such a thing as a Frivole charm? @iluvcarats Cartier bracelet (with charms, lobster clasp ) has me thinking. Versatility and all that. (I didn't see anything online...)

cheers--Sharon

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
HI:

OKOKOKjustgettingalittleobsessedhere..........VCA peeps. Is there such a thing as a Frivole charm? @iluvcarats Cartier bracelet (with charms, lobster clasp ) has me thinking. Versatility and all that. (I didn't see anything online...)

cheers--Sharon

There is! I’ve seen some on EBay.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Anyone watch My Unorthodox Life on Netflix?The show actually needs its own thread, (and I’ll just leave that alone), but the jewelry!???
The star of the show is Julia’s watch. I just kept waiting for glimpses of it. This one

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone watch My Unorthodox Life on Netflix?The show actually needs its own thread, (and I’ll just leave that alone), but the jewelry!???
The star of the show is Julia’s watch. I just kept waiting for glimpses of it. This one

I’ve seen that show but haven’t noticed that watch. I’ll look out for it next time I watch!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I always thought the sweet Alhambra in onyx and YG looked sooooo cute!! I am kinda tempted. If only they made it in WG.

I am totally obsessed with the WG/onyx combination too, and am fighting the urge to SO any other pieces in hopes that more of these will appear in their future offerings! After all, WG/onyx Alhambra cufflinks are already featured as part of their regular line, so it seems like more WG/onyx Alhambra earrings/pendants should be next, right? Fingers crossed...

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the Frivole medium size yliw gold and Diamond earrings this spring. I thought it would be no big deal to get a matching necklace. WRONG!!
I called and they had no necklace in stock that I wanted. I liked the large model frivole and the mini frivole with 3 flowers. Maybe by Christmas they said. I have a wedding to go to this month!
So I looked and looked and made myself crazy and found exactly one pre-owned frivole 3 flower mini. 1! So I bought it and it will be here on Tuesday. My daughter says I'm always too matchy, so this should alleviate the problem.
The earrings:
20210518_162629.jpg 20210518_154207.jpg
The necklace;

Attachments

• van-cleef-and-arpels-frivole-pendant-3-flowers-mini-model-yellow-gold-diamond-necklace-0-0-650...jpg
    van-cleef-and-arpels-frivole-pendant-3-flowers-mini-model-yellow-gold-diamond-necklace-0-0-650...jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 29
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results