shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
And....speaking of white gold and onyx, this just came today! Only had time for a couple of pics before I had to leave. This works perfectly layered with my 36" WF diamonds-by-the-yard necklace, too!

VCAOnyxMagicPendant1.jpg

And yay, I finally have a set of something! :lol:

VCAOnyxMagicPendant2.jpg

So beautiful. I love the crispness of onyx with wg. It’s so chic. Congratulations on such awesome set

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b , wow!! What lovely eye candies. Thank you for sharing.

Are you inclined towards any of them? I must say I like the flowerlace too. And I've been wearing my Lotus ring a LOT!:kiss2:

I think any of the Flowerlace pieces would be a great addition to your VCA collection, @Phoenix !

As for me, the WG Frivole BTF ring happens to be my top contender but I would love to add the Lotus BTF ring if I ever won the lottery!

6108A29A-D3E2-4B37-91A6-D51EE9E02ED7_1_201_a.jpeg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think any of the Flowerlace pieces would be a great addition to your VCA collection, @Phoenix !

As for me, the WG Frivole BTF ring happens to be my top contender but I would love to add the Lotus BTF ring if I ever won the lottery!

6108A29A-D3E2-4B37-91A6-D51EE9E02ED7_1_201_a.jpeg

Oooh, I love love love the Frivole BTF ring. I'd love to add that to my collection some day. I prefer that actually to the Flowerlace. Look forward to when it's on your finger!! It complements your Perlee Clover perfectly! :kiss2: :kiss2:

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Need opinions! My SA sent me this pic of a malachite bracelet. She said its even deeper green in real life. I know its personal opinion, but what do you guys think of the pattern/color and striations? I can't decide if it's too many?

IMG_6861.JPG

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Need opinions! My SA sent me this pic of a malachite bracelet. She said its even deeper green in real life. I know its personal opinion, but what do you guys think of the pattern/color and striations? I can't decide if it's too many?

IMG_6861.JPG

Not too many. The striations on these motifs are beautiful. There is a variation of width and tone of the striations I each motif and the lines are sharp. Your eyes will get accustomed to them in no time. If I was looking for malachite I would definitely say yes to this. What a thoughtful SA you have to keep their eye out for such a nice one.

xjsbellamias13

Shiny_Rock
Not too many. The striations on these motifs are beautiful. There is a variation of width and tone of the striations I each motif and the lines are sharp. Your eyes will get accustomed to them in no time. If I was looking for malachite I would definitely say yes to this. What a thoughtful SA you have to keep their eye out for such a nice one.

This is my first VCA piece so I just want to make sure it’s right ☺️ It is really beautiful!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I recently had a birthday and my husband and mother-in-law spoiled me!

The first item I want to share is a very generous VCA gift certificate from my MIL. It was so beautifully presented in their signature silvery green wrapping, bow and folder. I took a few "still life" photos around my house with it...

IMG_9546 small.jpg

IMG_9484 small.jpg

I haven't decided what to purchase. I'll probably save it for a few months while I replenish my Sparkly Fund and then go for a white gold and diamond vintage single motif pendant. (The certificate gets me almost half the way there! Woo hoo!)

And am I allowed to give a shout out to my sales associate? Patrick Levrat of the Houston boutique goes above and beyond in service! The gift certificate was an unusual request for several reasons I won't bore you with here, but Patrick didn't bat an eye and made the experience easy and fun. He knows how to pamper his customers!

What a sweet gift! The white gold and diamond pendant would be a lovely choice for you!!!

Well they arrived today all the way from Las Vegas overnight!

20210518_154207.jpg 20210518_154207.jpg 20210518_154207.jpg

Beautiful on you! I have the mini white gold Frivole earrings and these small gold ones are on my list.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_6861.JPG

Looks gorgeous to me! You know you should not get this bracelet wet, right? Just wanted to be sure you know it is one that needs TLC.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_6861.JPG

Stunning bracelet! I love malachite but it doesn't look good on me

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_6861.JPG

Crazy beautiful. Do you love Malachite? (I do!)

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6861.JPG

It looks great. The striations are very distinct and there is no mottling on the stone. The only thing I would think about from my experience with malachite is that it does get darker as it ages.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_6861.JPG

Its beautiful! Love the color I say go for it!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer strongly striated malachite and TE!! I think you'll be very happy.

And re. Wear and aging - you can always have the motifs replaced one day if you really want to so enjoy it to the fullest!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
I recently had a birthday and my husband and mother-in-law spoiled me!

The first item I want to share is a very generous VCA gift certificate from my MIL. It was so beautifully presented in their signature silvery green wrapping, bow and folder. I took a few "still life" photos around my house with it...

IMG_9546 small.jpg

IMG_9484 small.jpg

I haven't decided what to purchase. I'll probably save it for a few months while I replenish my Sparkly Fund and then go for a white gold and diamond vintage single motif pendant. (The certificate gets me almost half the way there! Woo hoo!)

And am I allowed to give a shout out to my sales associate? Patrick Levrat of the Houston boutique goes above and beyond in service! The gift certificate was an unusual request for several reasons I won't bore you with here, but Patrick didn't bat an eye and made the experience easy and fun. He knows how to pamper his customers!

This is such awesome gift. He’s my sales associate also and he’s utterly divine. Best service ever

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing my RG MOP &RG GMOP bracelets with my tennis bracelet. I love the saturation on the GMOP

Attachments

• 46A39DCB-9648-4F34-B4BF-1B4EE94A4062.jpeg
    46A39DCB-9648-4F34-B4BF-1B4EE94A4062.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 79
  • C31C52FC-17D2-47D5-9108-DCAEC7F922D1.jpeg
    C31C52FC-17D2-47D5-9108-DCAEC7F922D1.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 78

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my RG MOP &RG GMOP bracelets with my tennis bracelet. I love the saturation on the GMOP

Two SOs!
When did you have these made?
Such special pieces - and they’re beautiful, of course!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Missie1 I did find some of your beautiful pictures on the other forum - thank you for sharing!! What a mind-clean duo! :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful. I loooove the RG with the MOPs!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Two SOs!
When did you have these made?
Such special pieces - and they’re beautiful, of course!

Thank you so much. So I requested the Gmop in February and received about two weeks ago. As I was waiting for that SO I decided I needed the RG MOP also. Called my SA to request in April and he had just received one for another client and she turned down her SO. I told him to charge my card and it was mine. I got SO without the wait time on that one. I still had to pay the premium but it was definitely worth it. I also SO onyx and wg in January but haven’t received it yet. It’s being shortened so I should have sometime this week.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results