shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding my VCA WG pave pieces to this thread (still a work in progress after all of these years!) :bigsmile::

ED476B59-D1B2-49CC-9B3B-0CB5227215E2_1_201_a.jpeg

WOW!! Absolutely stunning!! They way they all blend with each other is perfection.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to share and change things up a bit.

VCA pure pendant with flannel. Cool right? Love the thicker rope look of the chain.
26436F56-9002-4B34-B6DA-6993E2A60595.jpeg
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the smoothness and simplicity!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So effortlessly pretty! The Pure motif looks like it’s glowing on you!
Thanks @MiniMinerva . The Pure is so pretty IRL.

OH wow!! I didn't know you had this one its beautiful!
Thanks @hathalove. Full disclosure. This is my mom's. She loved this right off the bat. I would have never chosen this, but she has impeccable taste. I actually love wearing it. I feeeeeel fabulous with it on.

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the smoothness and simplicity!
Thanks @Rubies-R-Me . I'm actually contemplating the onyx and gold for this one right now. I'm loving it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually love the Pure line too. But apparently, many people aren't a fan. You're making me feel like rushing out to get a Pure pendant or a pair of earrings!

DO IT!!!

I just put the onyx and YG earrings and pendant on my list. The earrings are smaller than the pendant and super easy to wear. They are so cool with a 70s retro vibe. I am surprised how much I love it. And that rope chain is da BOMB.

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DO IT!!!

I just put the onyx and YG earrings and pendant on my list. The earrings are smaller than the pendant and super easy to wear. They are so cool with a 70s retro vibe. I am surprised how much I love it. And that rope chain is da BOMB.

Lol. I would, except I've put myself on a ban. I am not sure yet what I'd like next. Just gonna wear what I have for the time being.

I think those would complement your existing jewellery wardrobe and would look amazing on you. Can't wait to see!

tenshix

Rough_Rock
I normally wear the Perlee signature RG on my right arm with my Loves but wanted to show my small VCA bracelet family together. Love to stack & mix metals!

43CD1984-0570-497E-ACF0-98EB57131DD0.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I normally wear the Perlee signature RG on my right arm with my Loves but wanted to show my small VCA bracelet family together. Love to stack & mix metals!

43CD1984-0570-497E-ACF0-98EB57131DD0.jpeg

I love them with your blue watch!

tenshix

Rough_Rock
I love them with your blue watch!

Thank you dear! I do love it too, but I’ve hardly worn my watches since lockdown happened last year. I don’t wear watches at home it just feels weird to me personally. But hopefully going out will soon be a reality again after everyone receives their vaccines!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
My first YG piece- Blue Agate bracelet. The SA had multiple bracelets at her boutique, and she said she picked the nicest color.(I ordered over the phone). I will also wear this as a necklace.
Already thinking about my next YG addition.

IMG_4479.jpg IMG_4491 (1).PNG

LOVE!!!!!!!!

More pics needed when it arrives so we can ride along with you as you open it and try it on!!!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE!!!!!!!!

More pics needed when it arrives so we can ride along with you as you open it and try it on!!!

Thank you! I just received it today , and I tore into it! :)
That is me wearing it as a necklace. Here is one with it on my wrist. I really do love the blue color. I was a little hesitant getting a YG piece, but I am so glad I did.

IMG_4494.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first YG piece- Blue Agate bracelet. The SA had multiple bracelets at her boutique, and she said she picked the nicest color.(I ordered over the phone). I will also wear this as a necklace.

Gorgeous! Congrats and welcome to the blue agate club!! :bigsmile:I also intend to wear mine as a necklace when the world opens back up - I can use an existing yg Tiffany chain I have to extend it but I'm probably also getting another bracelet to link them together...best of both worlds!

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The prettiness factor on the blue agate is off the charts. I love it! So beautiful!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
That is me wearing it as a necklace. Here is one with it on my wrist. I really do love the blue color. I was a little hesitant getting a YG piece, but I am so glad I did.

IMG_4494.jpg

Beautiful!! The sunny golden warmth of YG looks perfect with this shade of blue. So nice of your SA to hand-pick the nicest color for you!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

IMG_4494.jpg

Soooooooooooo lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_4494.jpg

It's beautiful!!! That was great that your SA had multiple bracelets to choose from! I likely will have to get one, too, even though I prefer white metals. Blue is my favorite color and I do think I'd wear it a good bit in the summer!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
@RunningwithScissors @LLJsmom @MiniMinerva @Rubies-R-Me Thank you!
I was able to see a blue agate necklace in person at a boutique, and the blue color was too pretty to resist!
Funny how VCA distributes their merchandise. The boutique in New England that I went to said they had a waitlist for the blue agate bracelet. I purchased the bracelet from a boutique on the west coast and they had multiple to choose from.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats and welcome to the blue agate club!! :bigsmile:I also intend to wear mine as a necklace when the world opens back up - I can use an existing yg Tiffany chain I have to extend it but I'm probably also getting another bracelet to link them together...best of both worlds!

I am happy to be in the "blue agate club"! Do you wear your bracelet alone, or do you wear with other bracelets? If you wouldn't mind a photo, I'd love to see how you wear it.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!!! That was great that your SA had multiple bracelets to choose from! I likely will have to get one, too, even though I prefer white metals. Blue is my favorite color and I do think I'd wear it a good bit in the summer!

Thank you so much! I also prefer white metals. In the 1980's and early 1990's I wore the thick and clunky yellow gold bracelets and necklaces to work all the time. I think that turned me off to yellow gold! But my engagement and wedding rings were always white gold.
Seeing the VCA yellow gold in person changed my mind about YG. Blue is also my favorite color, and I thought the blue agate was just an amazing color.
I mentioned in an earlier post that the boutique I went to on the East Coast had a waiting list for the bracelet, but the boutique where I purchased it from on the West Coast had multiple blue agate bracelets. I'm glad I didn't put myself on the waiting list.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Love how it glows! And gosh your view is pretty. Are those the foothills of the Appalachians?

The color change is so dramatic!

Thank you - I actually live in CT!
We recently moved here from another part of CT. The main reason I chose this location was because of the views. It makes me feel that we are living somewhere else. (like the foothills of the Appalachians!)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am happy to be in the "blue agate club"! Do you wear your bracelet alone, or do you wear with other bracelets? If you wouldn't mind a photo, I'd love to see how you wear it.

So far, I always wear it with other bracelets. Since I have a love, it’s always stacked with it or other pieces...some are a bit extra bit I love them all! Here are my different looks!
0F3F499F-B0A0-45BF-B81D-02568E0F6263.jpeg
2C2F6DCC-B4AD-44EF-BDA0-B5162488F03D.png
065D09CE-A4C8-421F-97D8-0F95E60456AE.jpeg
0904B6F3-82D6-49BF-AFA6-BAC79D85FEB7.jpeg

B457161F-745E-4441-907F-27C44DBA5D7D.jpeg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So far, I always wear it with other bracelets. Since I have a love, it’s always stacked with it or other pieces...some are a bit extra bit I love them all! Here are my different looks!
0F3F499F-B0A0-45BF-B81D-02568E0F6263.jpeg
2C2F6DCC-B4AD-44EF-BDA0-B5162488F03D.png
065D09CE-A4C8-421F-97D8-0F95E60456AE.jpeg
0904B6F3-82D6-49BF-AFA6-BAC79D85FEB7.jpeg

B457161F-745E-4441-907F-27C44DBA5D7D.jpeg

Oh wow, you are giving me inspiration!

Look at all your pretties! From your gorgeous ER, to your Schlumberger band, to your tennis, Cartier and Hermes bracelets. *Sigh*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results