shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so thrilled to add these new earrings. They’re totally preloved but I can’t even order these. And my SA said she hasn’t seen them for at least two years. Even she encouraged me to get them if I didn’t want to wait indefinitely. So I went for them and I’m so happy I did. For sure I wanted pave but nothing too fancy. I love the small lotus earrings but I just would not wear them everyday with my sweats. And I don’t wear my WG pave vintage earrings either. So I needed simple and beautiful. They are so mind clean that I forget their on but I’m still excited having them on. KWIM? I’ve been looking for a few years now. Glad I didn’t settle.
IMG_2070.jpeg 5930BAF6-94D8-4BC2-B723-6069B917F8A4.jpeg

Attachments

• 3FD1D27D-7B3B-4F2E-9FA2-13E2DF2A3242.jpeg
    3FD1D27D-7B3B-4F2E-9FA2-13E2DF2A3242.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2048.jpeg
    IMG_2048.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 33

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore these on you, @LLJsmom! What a fantastic find!! :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so thrilled to add these new earrings. They’re totally preloved but I can’t even order these. And my SA said she hasn’t seen them for at least two years. Even she encouraged me to get them if I didn’t want to wait indefinitely. So I went for them and I’m so happy I did. For sure I wanted pave but nothing too fancy. I love the small lotus earrings but I just would not wear them everyday with my sweats. And I don’t wear my WG pave vintage earrings either. So I needed simple and beautiful. They are so mind clean that I forget their on but I’m still excited having them on. KWIM? I’ve been looking for a few years now. Glad I didn’t settle.

:kiss2:Wow! What a pre-loved find! They look great on you.. just the perfect scale.
They show but are not too showy. Enjoy them!:kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love these.

I, too, am in my #OffStuds era. Lol. I want something that’s “interesting without trying too hard”. But how my eyes decide when something’s “trying too hard” is… Y’know. Pretty arbitrary.

Long way of saying - I get this.

These check all the boxes. Pave over single stone. Classic shape, creative interpretation of the classic bezel. Studs are always easy to wear. Light enough to be comfy for a full day. And they’re such a great size on you!! Exactly what I want in earring:earlobe ratio. :lol:

I cannot for the life of me understand why VCA won’t just make STOCK before taking off on these random design adventures. It’s lunatic. Finding pieces preloved - in good condition and with verifiable authenticity and at a reasonable pricepoint - is hard!! I’m glad you got them now. I really do believe it could be years before they show up in store.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these.

I, too, am in my #OffStuds era. Lol. I want something that’s “interesting without trying too hard”. But how my eyes decide when something’s “trying too hard” is… Y’know. Pretty arbitrary.

Long way of saying - I get this.

These check all the boxes. Pave over single stone. Classic shape, creative interpretation of the classic bezel. Studs are always easy to wear. Light enough to be comfy for a full day. And they’re such a great size on you!! Exactly what I want in earring:earlobe ratio. :lol:

I cannot for the life of me understand why VCA won’t just make STOCK before taking off on these random design adventures. It’s lunatic. Finding pieces preloved - in good condition and with verifiable authenticity and at a reasonable pricepoint - is hard!! I’m glad you got them now. I really do believe it could be years before they show up in store.
Thank you!! Earlobe to earring ratio. That’s what it’s all about!! When the ratio is right, it is so pleasing to the eye. You’re prob right. The no stud is prob a phase. Give me five more years and I’ll go back to my studs.

I did get super lucky about these. But honestly if I didn’t try practically every other VCA pave earrings I wouldn’t have wanted these. Lotus, Frivole, snowflake, clover hoops. I thought these were so boring when I first saw them and then I learned that was exactly what I was. A match made in heaven. :lol: Thanks for the moral support. I was a little nervous since I’ve never tried these on IRL.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:Wow! What a pre-loved find! They look great on you.. just the perfect scale.
They show but are not too showy. Enjoy them!:kiss2:

Everything you said is exactly why I love them. Thank you Rubies!!;)2

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! Earlobe to earring ratio. That’s what it’s all about!! When the ratio is right, it is so pleasing to the eye. You’re prob right. The no stud is prob a phase. Give me five more years and I’ll go back to my studs.

I did get super lucky about these. But honestly if I didn’t try practically every other VCA pave earrings I wouldn’t have wanted these. Lotus, Frivole, snowflake, clover hoops. I thought these were so boring when I first saw them and then I learned that was exactly what I was. A match made in heaven. :lol: Thanks for the moral support. I was a little nervous since I’ve never tried these on IRL.

Yeah. I think these are a better choice than all of those. Those are all really specialized… These are muuuuch more generic. They’ll go with anything. No other jewellery or outfit planning needed.

I’d be tempted too if they had a bigger size. But these are too small on my ears! And the oval ones are wayyyyy too expensive. Sigh. First world problems.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock

These might be my favorite VCA earrings, they're literally perfect, and look like they were made for you! I love them on you!!

I actually kind of love getting a pre-loved item. No waiting or stuffy SAs LOL

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@LLJsmom These are a wonderful elevated classic pair! Out of interest, how big are they and how do they compare to your pave Sweets?

Earrings to earlobe ratio! I’d never thought about it before, but (as always!) @yssie hits the nail on the head. It’s a bit harder to measure earlobes but I’m gonna give it a go :lol-2:

Reminds me of when @Tonks calculated the perfect solitaire finger coverage ratio for Vivien… it was a real geeky fangirl moment for me :geek2:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for tagging me, @Pomelo , I didn’t see this over the weekend!!! And yes, if someone can figure out a way to calculate earlobe sizes that would really be awesome.

Ok, thinking about it, if you use calipers and measure from the piercing to the bottom of the lobe and then double it, that should give you a fair measurement for lobe size, right? And then you use the diameter of the stone and compare for a percent of earlobe coverage?

In related news, last time I went to the dermatologist, I discovered that the new trend is LOBE FILLER. Not even kidding. Plumps those lobes back up so your earrings don’t droop. I have not done this, btw.

@LLJsmom , these are perfect and so YOU. Rock them with those sweats! I had no idea they’d ever made pave Perlee studs (I’m calling them studs). I’m sure with VCA pave they are blinding. And so classic at the same time. When I think of you I think “elevated classics,” and this absolutely ticks that box.

Also laughing over earlobe to earring ratio over here, but it is so true! You got this size perfect because you have just a sliver of lobe around the earrings. Just perfect. (Although…. @yssie , if you’re really off studs I would be willing to babysit yours for an extended vacation even though I’m pretty sure they’d overhang my lobes!)

Isn’t it funny how we find our jewelry styles and how those mesh with our everything else style?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for tagging me, @Pomelo , I didn’t see this over the weekend!!! And yes, if someone can figure out a way to calculate earlobe sizes that would really be awesome.

Ok, thinking about it, if you use calipers and measure from the piercing to the bottom of the lobe and then double it, that should give you a fair measurement for lobe size, right? And then you use the diameter of the stone and compare for a percent of earlobe coverage?

In related news, last time I went to the dermatologist, I discovered that the new trend is LOBE FILLER. Not even kidding. Plumps those lobes back up so your earrings don’t droop. I have not done this, btw.

@LLJsmom , these are perfect and so YOU. Rock them with those sweats! I had no idea they’d ever made pave Perlee studs (I’m calling them studs). I’m sure with VCA pave they are blinding. And so classic at the same time. When I think of you I think “elevated classics,” and this absolutely ticks that box.

Also laughing over earlobe to earring ratio over here, but it is so true! You got this size perfect because you have just a sliver of lobe around the earrings. Just perfect. (Although…. @yssie , if you’re really off studs I would be willing to babysit yours for an extended vacation even though I’m pretty sure they’d overhang my lobes!)

Isn’t it funny how we find our jewelry styles and how those mesh with our everything else style?

I am agog at lobe filler. Not sure why anything surprises me anymore!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results