shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Trillion cut settings

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be interested to see how those of you who have trillion cut stones chose to set them please.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
TL, was that the setting that had the really nice basket?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a trillion being set right now so I'm of two minds whether to share right now or later. It has no basket to speak of and no diamond melees. :naughty:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1307966022|2944602 said:
I have a trillion being set right now so I'm of two minds whether to share right now or later. It has no basket to speak of and no diamond melees. :naughty:

Chrono, please share it now.

I have a trillion spinel coming my way for review. It may help me decide whether or not to keep it if I like the color.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decide on the colour alone - when you've decided (or not), I'll tempt you with this rather modern, yet conservative design. :tongue:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1307966224|2944607 said:
Decide on the colour alone - when you've decided (or not), I'll tempt you with this rather modern, yet conservative design. :tongue:

I know for sure if I like the color, it will have to be a custom design. There just isn't much out there of nice size available, so you cannot be picky about cut.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is such a pain to find any decent trillion ring designs; either they are butt ugly or the size doesn't fit, but mostly they are simply hideous. :angryfire: I feel your pain and ended up basing the custom design of this ring off as an inspiration off two designer rings. Either they end up too modern, too clunkly, too masculine or too "common".

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1307966524|2944611 said:
It is such a pain to find any decent trillion ring designs; either they are butt ugly or the size doesn't fit, but mostly they are simply hideous. :angryfire: I feel your pain and ended up basing the custom design of this ring off as an inspiration off two designer rings. Either they end up too modern, too clunkly, too masculine or too "common".

Can't wait to see your design. Your stone is beautiful!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooo~Shiney!|1307965875|2944598 said:
TL, was that the setting that had the really nice basket?

Yes, it does have a really nice basket of criss crossing diamond encrusted bands.

MontageCreations

Rough_Rock
Trade
This is a piece I made for my wife, it has a lot of sentiment as it was her very first precision cut (that she cut herself) out of a very fine Nigerian rubellite rough. The Tourmaline is 3.87ct, IIRC, the mounting is a custom alloy of 18K YG, and a little over 3ct of diamonds in it.
Picture is indoor's, and I should have cleaned it, but I am not in my studio and she hardly lets it out of her sight :cheeky:

Andi_RubelliteRng.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MontageCreations|1307996174|2944939 said:
This is a piece I made for my wife, it has a lot of sentiment as it was her very first precision cut (that she cut herself) out of a very fine Nigerian rubellite rough. The Tourmaline is 3.87ct, IIRC, the mounting is a custom alloy of 18K YG, and a little over 3ct of diamonds in it.
Picture is indoor's, and I should have cleaned it, but I am not in my studio and she hardly lets it out of her sight :cheeky:

Beautiful :love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results