shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany & Co. engagement rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Please show me your Tiffany & Co. engagement rings. Round brilliant, both rectangular Lucida or square Lucida, etc. Please include the specs as well.

Thanks!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a link to mine. Here This is the Victoria Ring, it is not a typical Tiffany engagement ring, but it is from Tiffany & Co. and it is my engagement ring.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bridget I don''t think I had ever seen your ring before, love the aqua!!

DiaDiva (I think?) just got some new marquis flower earrings and she got a matching ring which looks just like yours, with an aqua! I thought, hey that looks familiar!
36.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I saw the earrings and the ring, of course, I love them. I am one day going to get a pair of earrings which match the ring, four marquise in the flower pattern. I was thinking of having them custom made, but I''m afraid about infringing on copyright. DiaDiva did not say if her ring came from Tiffany & Co. or not, if not, obviously someone doesn''t mind about copyright! : ) The design is just exquisite (IMO) and I know Tiffany & Co. carries a premium, but the workmanship is unbelievable, I may have to save up and then spring for the Tiffany earrings. Signed Pieces had a pair recently for about $2500, but I haven''t been a good saving bee : ) I really should post my hand pics already.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think DiaDiva got them at Tiffany, I think I read previously she has a jeweler she works with.

re: Copyright, I don''t know that Tiff was the first to come out with those marquis flower earrings, I have seen them in tons of places over the last 5 years. But who knows how long Tiff has had them. Now the ring, that may be another story, not sure! But that flower marquis style seems like it''d be hard to copyright...it''s 4 marquis''!?!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
My mother has the matching earrings to your ring (we are both march babies) and they are stunning! I have seen knock offs but never with the same quality of aquamarine. I was soo thrilled when I got wear them to prom (I had a blue dress). I felt like aprincess the whoel evening and everyone kept asking me about them. Have you gotten to try them on in person? I hope you are able to get a pair they really are quite lovely! Also have you emailed Issac and asked him if maybe they are still at SP just not on their web page? Sometimes things go and then come back again...cant hurt to ask!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here is Kaleigh''s ering
center stone is 2.36 E VVS2 and the sides are .68 tw E VVS2.

rin12.JPG

kal11.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here it is with her diamond band from Tiffany

kll111.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Kaleighs ring is just soo stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Definatly in my top 5 on PS! YUMMY!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mara,
You''re correct. My marquise ring and earring are not from Tiffany - I get a much better deal from my jeweller than any retailer can ever match. I don''t think copyright is an issue since they are "flower" design marquise and my jewellery don''t have any Tiffany wordmark stamp. And if copyright is an issue, I guess, no one would be able to have a 6-prong, knife edge non-Tiffany solitaire ring, without infringing on Tiffany, right?

But copyright is an interesting question...what are everyone''s thoughts on this? It can be a fine line that we need to be careful not to cross.

bstraszheim, fyi, my earrings which add up to around 1.1 ctw, cost way less than US$2,500 and are G, VS quality stones. They actually cost less than U$1,500 but that''s also because I live in Singapore
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results