shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your tennis bracelets!

jewelryperson

Rough_Rock
I'm waiting for my order to arrive---show me your tennis bracelets!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FB656821-0A8F-40EF-B963-0A2F2558E296.jpeg 3 ct size 7.5

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is mine with my diamond bangle, probably my favourite combination.

5cttw, 7.5in, bezel set.

The bangle has a 1.96ct MRB.

DK :))

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for starting this thread! It’s so helpful to see different TCW on people’s wrists. Love everyone’s sparkle :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Seeing all these lovely bracelets is making me redouble my efforts to save up for one! These are ALL lovely!!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hell yeah.

Yup, and if I had the money to spare, I would get another one to stack, probably in Princess cut semi bezel, or one with alternating MRB and Princess cut fully bezel set.

Reactions: Kya

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seeing all these lovely bracelets is making me redouble my efforts to save up for one! These are ALL lovely!!!!

I debated long and hard whether to have one or not, as I have other diamond bracelets that I can wear, a couple of them are what I would consider as substantial, like my 1.96ct MRB bangle and the 2.8cttw+ carré cut ID type bracelet.

However, I gave in eventually, as my heart has always desired a bezel set tennis bracelet, and nothing else would do!

Instead of wearing a costume one with simulants, I now have a real diamond one that I can wear for more formal occasions.

I still wear a costume one for casual days so that I don't have to baby it.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I debated long and hard whether to have one or not, as I have other diamond bracelets that I can wear, a couple of them are what I would consider as substantial, like my 1.96ct MRB bangle and the 2.8cttw+ carré cut ID type bracelet.

However, I gave in eventually, as my heart has always desired a bezel set tennis bracelet, and nothing else would do!

Instead of wearing a costume one with simulants, I now have a real diamond one that I can wear for more formal occasions.

I still wear a costume one for casual days so that I don't have to baby it.

Yours is beautiful!

I'm currently wearing a CZ tennis bracelet to test out how often I'll wear it and to see what size diamonds work best for me. I often "dress for dinner" by putting it on after cooking right before sitting down!

I look forward to having a diamond one someday.

Last edited:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sm fire IMG_7722.jpg

.33s 4-prong that look like 3-prong from HPD

.20s FIY 4-prong that look like 3-prong from HPD

.16-.17s 3-prong bought locally. This one spins around.

All 3 around 6.5 inches

sm outdoors overcast IMG_7690.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yours is beautiful!

I'm currently wearing a CZ tennis bracelet to test out how often I'll wear it and to see what size diamonds work best for me. I often "dress for dinner" by putting it on after cooking right before sitting down!

I look forward to having a diamond one someday.

You have exquisite jewelry, don't settle.

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Hell yeah.

hubby agrees, but it'll have to wait until next year. I can stack it with my current tennis bracelet, but the combo looks a bit much for daily wear (even if the daily wear means inside my house during SIP).

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
sm fire IMG_7722.jpg

All 3 around 6.5 inches

I can't stop looking at this. So pretty!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine! 3ctw (so 6 points each or thereabouts) of F-G ex cut stones in 14k white gold, from ID Jewelry. Stacked with my 5 x 6 pointer 14k rose gold DBTY, and my 1.95ctw 8 pointer diamond eternity ring snuck in too.
119214420_362895234742060_2964497254410326089_n.jpg

@cflutist I could stare at your pics of your incredible bracelets all day. They are the epitome of elegance and beauty of the highest quality :kiss2:

jewelryperson

Rough_Rock
thank you so much everyone for sending some pictures!

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
So much pretty in this thread! :D
I would love a bezel tennis bracelet but unfortunately budget won't allow so I had to buy one from Berricle in their recent sale. Maybe one day...

On another note, does anyone know why tennis bracelets are called tennis bracelets? Is it because the diamonds look like tennis balls?? I've always wondered this.. :lol::lol::lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe it’s because Chris Evert famously lost her eternity bracelet while playing a match.

Yes, that is exactly why.

"The term Tennis Bracelet was coined thanks to Chris Evert, a professional tennis player from the USA, who had a prolific career which stemmed from 1972 to 1989. During a ferocious match in the US Open her George Bedewi diamond bracelet broke and fell off her wrist. ... This is now known as the "Tennis Bracelet"."

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Slightly off topic, however, I believe the "Tin Cup" necklace, as in spaced out pearls joined by a fine chain in between, is so called as Rene Russo wore one in the film Tin Cup that also starred Kevin Costner as a washed-up pro golf player.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
sm fire IMG_7722.jpg

All 3 around 6.5 inches

Yours are to-die-for! Your commitment to the highest quality is truly an inspiration to me.

Yes, I am hard at work saving up for one in this range. And I'm willing to patiently wait for it -- I'm a delayed gratification kind of gal.

Thanks for providing this inspirational boost this morning, I needed it. (Its better than coffee for getting me kickstarted for the day!!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results