Show me your target rings!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Yes! Two of mine both Art Deco repros.

diamond with cab rubies:

012B29E6-9491-433E-BA1B-8564CFF10744.jpeg

and onyx and emerald (one of my fave combos) with an omc center:

EB7B8F08-D485-4DDA-B1F0-19EB1E686B17.jpeg

OMG, I can't breathe. Those are so spectacular! And so "find this anyplace else!"
You have some amazing rings.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
So on the subject of target rings, I am curious….is this a style y’all mostly wear as a RHR, or does anyone rock one as an ER? I find the idea of a target engagement ring strangely compelling, but a couple of concerns. One, it seems like the style in general would be hard to sit flush with a band, much less to stack. Two, I can see myself possibly getting tired of the color.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I love target rings! This is a great thread :kiss2: Here's my original Art Deco sapphire and diamond target ring

sapphire_diamond_ring.jpg sapphire_diamond_ring2.jpg

That is just PERFECT on your finger. It’s exactly the right size and so flattering to the hand.

I used to love target rings until I started watching the Marvel franchise - and then I couldnt help but think of captain America’s shield when I see them! :) BUT the ones in this thread are stunning.

So on the subject of target rings, I am curious….is this a style y’all mostly wear as a RHR, or does anyone rock one as an ER? I find the idea of a target engagement ring strangely compelling, but a couple of concerns. One, it seems like the style in general would be hard to sit flush with a band, much less to stack. Two, I can see myself possibly getting tired of the color.

I find target rings super pretty, I don’t have one though! But I wouldn’t wear one as an ering or daily RHR personally, because I find the colour thing kind of restrictive. About the only colour I can see wearing everyday is a yellow ring or yellow centre with white ring, since it seems more neutral.

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock

I fully intend on wearing a similar style as an e-ring, but it would be a Diamond halo as opposed to sapphires, rubies, emeralds etc. I’m not sure that technically qualifies it as a target ring, but it will be a bezel set center stone with an airline and a halo. I’m not sure how it would work with a band, but I don’t mind a gap at all. I’ve also considered going the custom route and getting a curved band to fit the e-ring so they’re flush.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
That is just PERFECT on your finger. It’s exactly the right size and so flattering to the hand.

I used to love target rings until I started watching the Marvel franchise - and then I couldnt help but think of captain America’s shield when I see them! :) BUT the ones in this thread are stunning.

Thank you! @lonysis To me target rings scream Deco-delicious, and make me think of BBC or PBS period pieces, but I can totally see the Captian America thing too :lol-2:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Here is mine:

20201211_151611 (2).jpg

Although its on my left hand in the images Its actually a right hand ring. I think its nice to be able to enjoy the rubies when I fancy a pop of colour, but I wouldnt have chosen this as my every day and forever ring in case of colour clashes with my outfit on some days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results