shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your stacked wedding set

peony421

Rough_Rock
My DH and I have been talking about adding an anniversary band to my set for quite some time, but my hands are small and I'm while I've tried some eternity bands on they never have the size that fits my finger appropriately, so it's big and I can't get the right feel for how it will look. I currently have a solitare ering (1.10ct) and a 7 stone wedding band (.75ct). I looked at a .75ct eternity band with obviously smaller diamonds than my wedding band. I would love to see some pictures of those of you with mismatching 3rd bands just to get a feel what people have chosen. Also, my wedding band is a 4 prong setting...what do you think of u-prong? Was thinking that might look nicer since you'll see more of the stones and it will sit on top of my ering.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can play.... sorry.. I'm matchy... matchy... now.. I was Not so Matchy.. but it beat up the basket in my engagement ring so I had to go to Matchy matchy...

img_173.jpg

img_174.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk - I love your stack, but I'm just dying for you to plop the 3rd sapphire band on top!! pleeease!!!!

peony421

Rough_Rock
absolutely beautiful!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1349887542|3282785 said:
Mayk - I love your stack, but I'm just dying for you to plop the 3rd sapphire band on top!! pleeease!!!!

Ok OK... ALL STACKED UP!!!! :love: :love: Just for you!!!

img_175.jpg

img_2123.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Mayk!!! I love the frenchcut sapphires in the middle!!! YUMMY!!! Maybe you can keep this little trinket, afterall???

:naughty:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Mayk: I saw your RHRs on the other thread and I wondered what's on your left. You have an awesome collection. Love the French cuts!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1349899039|3282881 said:
:love: :love: :love: Mayk!!! I love the frenchcut sapphires in the middle!!! YUMMY!!! Maybe you can keep this little trinket, afterall???

:naughty:

I've set a "time limit"... if it's not gone before my birthday... I'm keeping it.. I've been wearing it on my right hand with my five stone.. it's very cute... :tongue:

eh613c..thank you..this place has been very bad for my wallet :-o and wonderful for my collection!!! :cheeky:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
...and just when might that date be?? Just for research purposes only... ;))

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1349902501|3282920 said:

December 18... the very BIG "5" "0".... OMG!!!!! and that should have said.. Right hand.... ugh... I still don't know my right from my left...at 49 I don't think I'm going to get it now either. :(sad

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1349902558|3282921 said:
Enerchi|1349902501|3282920 said:

December 18... the very BIG "5" "0".... OMG!!!!! and that should have said.. Right hand.... ugh... I still don't know my right from my left...at 49 I don't think I'm going to get it now either. :(sad

Hey - 6 days before mine!!!

Just to help you --- the left hand makes an "L" when you hold your thumb out -> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(sorry, couldn't resist!!)

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy cow Mayk! That set with the french cut sapphire band in the center is TDF. I hereby decree that NO ONE can buy that band before your birthday! It is perfect with the other bands.....c'mon now....you know you want to keep it! And you only turn 50 once (thank goodness!)

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1349902684|3282925 said:
Just to help you --- the left hand makes an "L" when you hold your thumb out -> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(sorry, couldn't resist!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOOO - I LOVE it in the middle, but you have to insert the ER too - white/blue/white blue.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1349910919|3282977 said:
OOOOOO - I LOVE it in the middle, but you have to insert the ER too - white/blue/white blue.

There in lies the problem... it's bigger and sits a little too high so it beats up the bottom of the basket of my Ering... which has pave'. I had to send the ring back to the designer and had it polished back up and the stones tightened... so I can only wear those low bands.. and why I have the low one and I "was" trying to sell the French Cut.. but I keep taking pictures and realize it's in GREAT shape and it's really pretty. :???:

Enerchi... you are very funny.. I keep telling my daughter the same thing.. she doesn't get either. I wonder where she gets it from :shock:

Yenny.. you are officialy in the club with Enerchi... encouraging me to be bad.. Not that it takes that much encouragement :Up_to_something: This PS place is bad, bad, bad for the wallet!!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh OK - I didn't know the whole saga. Thanks!

silverqt

Rough_Rock
Hi Mayk, I love your stack and your ring. I'm looking at upgrading my diamond right now and getting a new RB and putting it in a cushion cut halo with no airlines. My jeweller said that the airline helps with brilliance and makes it easier to clean so that makes me want to go with the airline but I just LOVE how your ring looks without the airline. Do you find that you have sacrificed brilliance on having no airlines and do you find it hard to clean your ring?

Thanks!

theren

Rough_Rock
Love mixing metals!

img_20141025_2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results