shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your split shank e-rings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

splitdecision

Rough_Rock
I am looking at the Hearts on Fire Felcity setting with either an asscher or cushette cut stone. If anyone has anything similar to this with a split shank...please- SHOW IT OFF!!! I want to see!

Thanks so much!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/31/2008 12:39:22 PM
Author:splitdecision
I am looking at the Hearts on Fire Felcity setting with either an asscher or cushette cut stone. If anyone has anything similar to this with a split shank...please- SHOW IT OFF!!! I want to see!

Thanks so much!
Hi SD,

I was in a very similar position as you a few months ago. I love that Felicity setting. There is one very similar one on WF:

WhiteFlash Allegro

There is also another one called The Divisi on WF, but you can tell that it is slightly more substantial by looking at the profile shots. There is metal surrounding the side diamonds, whereas the Felicity and Allegro settings are more "exposed." Part of the beauty of the Felicity is its delicateness!!

Will you get an HoF stone as well? I had problems getting the setting itself, without their stone. JamesAllen also has one or two split shanks that are very similar to Felicity.

Ultimately, we found an antique setting that we love, that has a split-shankness about it, even though it is not a true split shank. The metal is shaped to have a little heart opening on each side. So sweet. It''s difficult to even discern that it''s there at first!!

mirroryoec.jpg

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
I have that setting and I love it. My FI picked it out. It was between that one and a halo that HOF made. Here it is. If you want more pics let me know!

ohh.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results