shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your solitaire enhancers / wraps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i am very fond of wraps. I think they allow for variety, changes in fashion and appearances, and alleviate solitaire boredom. I am pleased to see that they are available now in the white metals.

Please show your wraps!

I will go recharge the camera battery... back in a bit.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
LK-

It''s funny you post this-I''ve been starting to look around a little for a wrap for my pear solitaire. I LOVE my setting, but I figured for going out evenings it might be nice to have a little more "bling".:) I read that you bought your wrap from Helzberg-would you buy there again if you had it to do over? I haven''t found anything that fits my ring so far (size-wise around the stone, metal-wise, and color-wise), but I love the look. Can you post pictures of your two pieces separately and then together?
4.gif

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2006 12:22:31 PM
Author: Siamese Kitty
LK-

It's funny you post this-I've been starting to look around a little for a wrap for my pear solitaire. I LOVE my setting, but I figured for going out evenings it might be nice to have a little more 'bling'.:) I read that you bought your wrap from Helzberg-would you buy there again if you had it to do over? I haven't found anything that fits my ring so far (size-wise around the stone, metal-wise, and color-wise), but I love the look. Can you post pictures of your two pieces separately and then together?
4.gif
yes, they have nice white gold wraps at helzberg. very pleased. the wrap in my avatar is from helzberg.

edited to add: you have to get them fitted around your solitaire, professionally done, otherwise they spin, come undone, and drive ya nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results