shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your solitaire bangle bracelets

Q

Queenie60

Interested in seeing your solitaire bangle bracelets. Or maybe two stones?

Q

Queenie60

I love this! Does is stay on? And does the stone stay at the top of your wrist, or does it twist? Who made this bracelet for you?

Q

Queenie60

My .70 rose cut pear in 14 kt. white gold. It was made by JBG but I purchased it preloved. Mine has a fine milgrain around the diamond and a soft knife edge.
IMG_6399.JPG IMG_6401.JPG IMG_6400.JPG IMG_6335.PNG
Thank you Kayla - I love your bracelet. The milgrain and knife edge gives it a nice look. Is it oval shaped? And does it stay put?

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My .70 rose cut pear in 14 kt. white gold. It was made by JBG but I purchased it preloved. Mine has a fine milgrain around the diamond and a soft knife edge.
IMG_6399.JPG IMG_6401.JPG IMG_6400.JPG IMG_6335.PNG

Love that knife edge—a nice touch!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
FullSizeRender (2).jpg 20170907_121915.jpg

I have a hex hinged bangle from JBG. It no longer holds that OEC (which I sold) and now has a lab sapphire. I wear it everyday and I love it. Originally it wasn't hinged and had knife edge stems, but it just felt really flimsy to me. I sent it back to Grace and we added beefier stems, a hinge and a safety chain.

Q

Queenie60

IMG_6541.jpg
With sapphire. Her name is Penny.
That's quite nice! Can you show me a photo of the hinge and clasp? And, does the stone sit at the top of your hand constantly or does it turn? Thank you for sharing!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is this for let’s say...a pair of Peruzzi diamonds????? Was that you @Queenie60 :twisted2:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_6545.jpg
clasp closed

IMG_6546.jpg
clasp open

IMG_6547.jpg
hinge

When I first got it from Grace, the clasp was SO TIGHT and I couldn't take it off by myself. When I had the sapphire set in it, the jeweler loosened it up a bit so now I am an independent woman and able to get it off solo. The stone doesn't always stay on top and kinda slips over to the side of my wrist, but it never goes to the underside of my wrist. The hinged bangle was more expensive than Grace's regular bangles, but the hinge is handmade and it feels really sturdy. I love it.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this! Does is stay on? And does the stone stay at the top of your wrist, or does it twist? Who made this bracelet for you?

Yes, it does stay where it belongs 99% of the time. I am notoriously hard on my jewellery (no way to wear DBTY for me), but sofar the bangle sustains even my wear and I have it since summer 2016.

Luckily, I had it made by a local bench, as I actually had the bangle remodelled. From a perfectly symmetrical bangle as shown here on the first photo, I had it redone to an ergonomical shape that fits my wrist perfectly. Since then it slips on like butter and stays where it belongs

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_0190_1-jpg.110925

My Hearts on Fire Solitude bangle bracelet with a .40 Hearts on Fire Diamond. I love this bracelet - it works for both casual and dress up

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, great thread @Queenie60. I haven't seen this type of bracelet before. @liaerfbv, I love the sapphire substitute!

Q

Queenie60

IMG_6545.jpg
clasp closed

IMG_6546.jpg
clasp open

IMG_6547.jpg
hinge

When I first got it from Grace, the clasp was SO TIGHT and I couldn't take it off by myself. When I had the sapphire set in it, the jeweler loosened it up a bit so now I am an independent woman and able to get it off solo. The stone doesn't always stay on top and kinda slips over to the side of my wrist, but it never goes to the underside of my wrist. The hinged bangle was more expensive than Grace's regular bangles, but the hinge is handmade and it feels really sturdy. I love it.
Thank you very much for sharing with me. Helps my decision.

Q

Queenie60

Yes, it does stay where it belongs 99% of the time. I am notoriously hard on my jewellery (no way to wear DBTY for me), but sofar the bangle sustains even my wear and I have it since summer 2016.

Luckily, I had it made by a local bench, as I actually had the bangle remodelled. From a perfectly symmetrical bangle as shown here on the first photo, I had it redone to an ergonomical shape that fits my wrist perfectly. Since then it slips on like butter and stays where it belongs
Thank you for the info. I looooveee your bracelet. It's lovely.

Q

Queenie60

img_0190_1-jpg.110925

My Hearts on Fire Solitude bangle bracelet with a .40 Hearts on Fire Diamond. I love this bracelet - it works for both casual and dress up
It's quite beautiful. Is it a cuff? Or is it hinged? And, does the stone stay put, and is the bracelet oval shaped?

Q

Queenie60

Ooh, great thread @Queenie60. I haven't seen this type of bracelet before. @liaerfbv, I love the sapphire substitute!
Thank you MP - I want a bangle and would love to have a large (1 carat or so) stone. Need to gather all of the pros and cons of the different styles of bangles.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:D
Thank you for the info. I looooveee your bracelet. It's lovely.

Thank you so much, Queenie60!!! I admit I was contemplating this a while, as I hate to spend money on resets, bit it was so worth it!

Besides , as an added bonus - the diamond stays much clearer than in my e-ring:D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's quite beautiful. Is it a cuff? Or is it hinged? And, does the stone stay put, and is the bracelet oval shaped?

It is a hinged, oval bangle in 18 kt. gold. I have had no problems with the stone becoming loose either. I saw this bracelet in a store window and eventually found an almost new version of it on ebay so I got a good deal on it. As you know, Hearts on Fire prices are generally just outrageous.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bangles everyone.:love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Kayla - I love your bracelet. The milgrain and knife edge gives it a nice look. Is it oval shaped? And does it stay put?
Thank you! The bracelet is oval shaped. I prefer oval shaped bangles. It does stay put but I was thinking of sending it to David Klass to add a little safety chain. I tend to wear my bangles as low as possible down my arm so they don’t turn as much.

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! The bracelet is oval shaped. I prefer oval shaped bangles. It does stay put but I was thinking of sending it to David Klass to add a little safety chain. I tend to wear my bangles as low as possible down my arm so they don’t turn as much.
Kayla, lovely cuff, I love the knife edge works beautifully with the pear.
@Queenie60 have you decided on solitaire or 2 stone? I have a pear pendant that I want to reset as I realize I don’t wear it as much and I want a smaller pendant, but mostly I want to see it on my hand... but I am considering getting a matching stone for a more symmetrical look. Thanks for the tread and everyone for posting your beautiful bangles, pls keep them coming!

Q

Queenie60

Here are some photos of mine - 1.46ct cushion set in a WG bangle. I love this bangle and wear it a lot

IMG_7274.JPG
IMG_7279.JPG
IMG_7278.JPG

@Dizzie - can you tell me the mm of the bangle? And does the stone stay put at the top?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow all of these are gorgeous!!!

Q

Queenie60

Love everyone’s bangles! Here’s mine, the brown diamond is just over a carat.

66A6EB63-5648-4192-B883-9BAC034B865E.jpeg

This is lovely - please share specs. Thank you. Q

Q

Queenie60

Here's mine. It's a 2.75 carat marquise diamond and 14k yellow gold, by David Klass. I copy-catted off our DK on here to omit the usual little balls on the ends.

Marquise diamond bracelet2.jpg marquise br1.jpg

I love this - hnmmmm? Maybe I should have DK make the bracelet for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results