shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your silver!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I did a search and didn''t find a thread for silver jewelry...it isn''t against PS rules to post silver, is it? Some of my favorite basic everyday pieces are silver, and so I was curious as to what PSers wear/have in their collections!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Oh oh oh. Although I don''t wear silver jewelry that often, I do have two fabulous tiffany rings.

The first is the hook and eye two tone so I get my YG too! And the other I wear sometimes as a thumb ring. It''s a Paloma Picasso loving hearts ring I think.

**mental note to take pictures of these**
36.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i''ll need to get the camera out! i have a nice collection of cabs set in silver..........large cabs.

movie zombie

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wondered about silver too, and even did a search on it recently. I have several custom Haida pieces (2-3 cuff bracelets, earrings, pendant, rings) if I can find a way to take a pic that will actually show the detail of the carving. Not sure I''m that capable though.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are mine.

The "M" necklace is very special to me right now... FI bought it for me for my birthday, which was about 1 week ago, as an early wedding gift. I recently decided I would be taking his name, so "M" will be my surname initial starting next October
1.gif

You can definitely see the tarnish on the eternal circle pendant vs. the brand new initial pendant (both Tiffany). They are 4 years and 1 week old, respectively. I have and use silver polish, but I really need to get silver "bath" because the polishing doesn't get to the nooks & crannies very well!

museysilverpieces.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pieces, Musey!! Here''s my silver and marcasite necklace...

cmsmarc12.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Musey, I love the story of your "M!" That is so sweet. Thanks ladies for getting the pics started! Your silver pieces are gorgeous - LOVE the necklace, Catmom!

Here''s part A of my collection... camera batteries died right as I went to upload my Taxco silver, but I wanted to keep the pics going on this thread!

From L-R,
Elsa Peretti "C" - my mother is a "C" also, so she bought us matching ones for my bday a few years ago
Paloma Picasso double loving heart ring - I was careless and lost my single heart, so this is a Ebay find replacement from dear ol Dad. It may or may not be a repro, but I was so touched that he "tracked it down" to surprise me, that I could care less about its authenticity.
Atlas cube - DH bought this for me on our honeymoon in Barbados
Loving heart earrings
And my first piece of T&Co - the single loving heart necklace.

Keep the silver coming! Yay!!!

11-10-07_1527.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love silver jewelry, beautiful pieces!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2007 9:34:53 AM
Author: Catmom
Lovely pieces, Musey!! Here''s my silver and marcasite necklace...
i want i want!!!!
3.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Moonwater!

Elmorton, I LOVE your silver pieces!!!!!!!
30.gif

Here are a couple more I have. This is a turquoise set I bought in Arizona many years ago.

cmsturq1.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here''s my Rhodocrosite pendant my hubby brought home from a trip to Argentina.

cmsincarose1.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear...that pendant is AMAZING!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results