shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your sapphire wedding / stacking band

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
I'm still not having much luck with the search functionality, so I was wondering if folks could post any sapphire bands they have? Full or alternating, etc. Especially if anyone has a shared prong band alternating with sapphires and diamonds, that would be cool. I'm thinking about doing this as a wedding band and need ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mine isn't shared prong, but I do love it dearly - alternating diamond rounds and sapphire marquise.

Sapphire stacker.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Mine is just a sapphire eternity I use as a spacer, though I did have a sapphire and diamond fakey to see if I'd like that better.

wband7632.jpg

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, oooh those are both so pretty! Circe, your style band, with all diamonds, is another one I have been considering. Maybe I shouldgo for alternating in that band and have the best if both worlds, hmmm.

I found 2 other great examples too. I hope the owners don't mind me re-adding them!

DSCN3535_2.jpeg

WTNLVR_sapph.jpeg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
My sapphire and diamond stacking bands.

I wear them differently everyday! So much fun!! :bigsmile:

IMG_2350.jpg

DSC01250222.jpg

Eagles Earth 030.jpg

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Cachette said:
My sapphire and diamond stacking bands.

I wear them differently everyday! So much fun!! :bigsmile:

Cachette, may I ask where you got the band that's in the second picture, the band closest to your knuckle? I've never seen one quite like that before and it's GORGEOUS! :love: You've got some lovely pieces!

I'm really enjoying all those blues!

BG

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo, Uppy's listed above is a fantasy of mine too! :appl: If I had it to do all over again....

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
i seriously adore each and every single band i've seen in this thread thus far!

absolutely stunning!

that big blue sapphire solitaire from uppy is to die for!

keep 'em coming ladies :razz:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Readhead! That's an awesome band, awesome set! :appl: They look great together, but not too matchy.

Come on everybody! Post some more!

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
well, i do suppose mine qualifies but i will say that compared to the ones here, it's not my favorite. the reason i bought this ring initially was because it went with the bezel-set sapphire ering. the band is wavy and i was able to sort of insert the bezel part of the ering into one of the waves in order for it to sit flush. otherwise, due to the bulge in the ering setting, nothing was able to sit flush with it. (a few years after that was all said and done, i ended up upgrading ering to a princess cut diamond. go figure!)

i love all of the bands shown here!

blue%20nice.jpg

diamond jim

Rough_Rock
Very pretty stackers and sapphires :))

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
I want one of each! Beautiful!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i do suppose mine qualifies but i will say that compared to the ones here, it's not my favorite. the reason i bought this ring initially was because it went with the bezel-set sapphire ering. the band is wavy and i was able to sort of insert the bezel part of the ering into one of the waves in order for it to sit flush. otherwise, due to the bulge in the ering setting, nothing was able to sit flush with it. (a few years after that was all said and done, i ended up upgrading ering to a princess cut diamond. go figure!)

i love all of the bands shown here!

blue%20nice.jpg

i would love a hand shot
i love this !

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI! This is a Tiffany shared prong eternity band stacked with a Tiffany solitaire and in the middle a thin VCA Perlee band as a buffer.
The sapphire pieces I bought "gently used." The band from Ebay and the oval ring from an auction house in NYC. The Perlee was bought on vacation.:wavey:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
897DF3F2-748A-4665-A22F-C084AB9CE837.jpeg

Sapphire band, 3mm from Leslielsc

Eli I sigh every time I see your sapphire band, and I may have asked you before, but how high does your sapphire band sit off your finger?

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Eli I sigh every time I see your sapphire band, and I may have asked you before, but how high does your sapphire band sit off your finger?

Hi @BoulderGal ! I believe it is about 2-2.5mm off my finger (not quite as high as it is wide, which is 3mm) D66BFC6A-2F9C-4E26-90E8-743A7352DDE2.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results