shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your rings by your Christmas tree

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wonderful idea! Loving these rings..all of them!
I do hope lots more get posted, I haven’t got a tree up yet and my much loved @0.24ct won’t show itself so well in this company, but I do love Diamonds, all shapes, sizes, cuts and colours.
Merry Christmas!

muesli

Shiny_Rock
I do hope lots more get posted, I haven’t got a tree up yet and my much loved @0.24ct won’t show itself so well in this company, but I do love Diamonds, all shapes, sizes, cuts and colours.
Merry Christmas!
I'm sure your ring is a beauty, I for one would love to see it (when your tree is ready :).

cb36

Rough_Rock
Merry Christmas!
Would love to see it when your tree is up :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @muesli and @cb36, that’s so very kind and lovely of you. I will try to remember to take a photo, erhem...my engagement ring was bought over 25yrs before I joined PS!! So I had no knowledge of Diamonds then and we simply picked what we could and loved....and still love, because of its sentiment and meaning, the symbol of the start of our journey together.

I’m loving all these beautiful rings everyone is posting and such creative festive photos with baubles..great. :appl:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.