shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Ring and Watch hand

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
@LLJsmom love this thread. I am sorry I don't have any of my watches with me at the shore house but if you don't mind I am going to share a photo of Francesca. She could wear a watch like no one else. She preferred no rings however on her paws though she was known to wear a ring (crown) on her head when the mood struck. :P2

frankiewearingcartiertank.jpeg

frankiewearingcartiertank.jpg

She liked to switch it up as to what arm/leg she wore the Cartier tank. 8)

She also wore bracelets as her crown. She liked to mix it up. :lol:

hrhandhercrown.jpg

frankieandbugsbunnywatch.jpg

Sorry for the thread jack @LLJsmom and as soon as we return to NYC I will take some photos of my watches with Bubbalah. Just no clue when that might be. In the meantime I am going to enjoy this thread and the gorgeous watches and rings PSers are sharing.

Missy love the Cartier watch and Francesca is gorgeous: I almost bought the same watch just after Christmas. I tried on a few different designs but the Tank was my favourite. I will post pics of my Tag soon, it’s my everyday watch

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy love the Cartier watch and Francesca is gorgeous: I almost bought the same watch just after Christmas. I tried on a few different designs but the Tank was my favourite. I will post pics of my Tag soon, it’s my everyday watch

Thank you. I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful Tag. I love Tag watches. My dh has one he wears often. From the mid 2000s.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve surprised myself this year for Xmas with a new watch. This is my first rose gold watch:
5C7CB327-EC4E-4D0E-B581-2B13D98CD3C2.jpeg
The ring is a pink tourmaline ring and the band is the wedding band of my late grandma.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve surprised myself this year for Xmas with a new watch. This is my first rose gold watch:
5C7CB327-EC4E-4D0E-B581-2B13D98CD3C2.jpeg
The ring is a pink tourmaline ring and the band is the wedding band of my late grandma.

I love your new IWC. It’s beautiful and so clean and elegant. Looks amazing on you.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your new IWC. It’s beautiful and so clean and elegant. Looks amazing on you.

Thank you! After wearing only a Rolex for 2 years straight I was skeptical, if I would love this watch, but after wearing it a few times I realized, I love it’s clean look.

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
I had stopped wearing my watch for some time but recently I realized that I had missed it and started wearing it again! Now I catch myself admiring it many times per day!

img1673352948093.jpg

What a lovely combo, including your bracelet!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As some of you might already know, I've recently lost my mom. Today I'm wearing her Rolex watch and her emerald and diamond ring.

20230112_092615.jpg 20230112_092201.jpg 20230112_092045.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss @Natylad . Moms are the best. And their watches are such lovely connections.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss @Natylad . Moms are the best. And their watches are such lovely connections.

My dear @LLJsmom, thank you for your kind words. My mom had been dealing with serious health challenges for approximately four years. During all that time she wasn't wearing her watch and jewelry. So, obviously, her watch had stopped working. When i took it in my hands and fixed the time and date, at this first movement of the time bar, it felt as if her heart had started beating again and she was with me. Unbelievable feeling, which cannot be put into words...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dear @LLJsmom, thank you for your kind words. My mom had been dealing with serious health challenges for approximately four years. During all that time she wasn't wearing her watch and jewelry. So, obviously, her watch had stopped working. When i took it in my hands and fixed the time and date, at this first movement of the time bar, it felt as if her heart had started beating again and she was with me. Unbelievable feeling, which cannot be put into words...

@Natylad , your description was so real it hurt my heart a little bit. My mom loves watches and she instilled it in me. I can totally see why it would feel that way. Bless you...

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have swapped my Tiffany bangle & my 'new' Victorian torpedo bracelet to my left hand to see how they feel for a bit. The torpedo keeps stabbing my right wrist whenever I write :lol-2: I have to admit I love the pop of yellow on there!

PXL_20230117_162406218.jpg

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
I was trying to upload my vacation bling last night, it didn't work! (I guess the Wifi??) Pic would not post. Will try again later!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
As some of you might already know, I've recently lost my mom. Today I'm wearing her Rolex watch and her emerald and diamond ring.

20230112_092615.jpg 20230112_092201.jpg 20230112_092045.jpg

I’m so sorry about your mom.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results