shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Ring and Watch hand

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thought I would snap a few pics today. I just love a large dial watch and a few tennis bracelets with it. 20231211_161310.jpg

Attachments

• 20231211_161315.jpg
    20231211_161315.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 16

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Holy bling this is an amazing look!!

Oohh! Thank you so much, I'm glad you like the look. I've always been more of a yellow gold person but the older I get the more I like the white gold look. Unfortunately I only have a few pieces in white gold, so I can't vary much.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oohh! Thank you so much, I'm glad you like the look. I've always been more of a yellow gold person but the older I get the more I like the white gold look. Unfortunately I only have a few pieces in white gold, so I can't vary much.

Well I am sure you will aquire some white gold pieces in the near future. I love the mix of metals together too! ❤️ I hope to get a tennis bracelet in yellow gold too.

Octave

Shiny_Rock
Well I am sure you will aquire some white gold pieces in the near future. I love the mix of metals together too! ❤️ I hope to get a tennis bracelet in yellow gold too.

Yes exactly, I also mix yellow and white gold. I have a two-tone watch and so both colors go very well with it. Depending on the hardware on my handbag, the rest of my stack then gets more of this or that shade of gold.

Looking forward to see your YG tennis bracelet here soon!

IMG_2051.jpeg

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Kaycee2018 Can I ask where you go the yellow gold bracelet from & for the details? The link size, the weight - it just looks perfect.

It doesn’t over or underwhelm your watch & rings, which I find some bracelets can do. Both of you’re bracelets are perfectly balanced.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Kaycee2018 Can I ask where you go the yellow gold bracelet from & for the details? The link size, the weight - it just looks perfect.

It doesn’t over or underwhelm your watch & rings, which I find some bracelets can do. Both of you’re bracelets are perfectly balanced.

Thanks! It’s a really nice is a nice bracelet. 18k, solid and a very nice weight. I bought it in Dublin a few years back and wish I had gotten more details because I’ve wanted a matching necklace ever since. It is stamped "Vieri", which I tracked down to the Italian gold jewelry company linked below, but I’m not certain which style it is. Looks like it could be the ROLOQ 200 on page 33 of the “OMS - The hand-made collection by Vieri” catalog. The RQ 200 on page 18 is similar, but mine has softer, more rounded edges. HTH!

View attachment 954848 View attachment 954848

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2561.jpeg

I have worn my gold bangle on my RH 99% of the time for the last 16 months, but in the 2 days I’ve had the tennis bracelet I have snagged & pulled & caught it a lot. So I’ve swapped them over & they actually still look nice & clean, as I don’t like overly fussy stuff. Will keep them here & see if I am less clumsy & catchy!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results