shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Ring and Watch hand

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not worn a watch regularly for at least 10 years, but have discovered how much I really want and need a new one. I am sick of looking for my phone to figure out what time it is. My old ones are too small.
I’m discovering that a watch can change up your whole jewelry look, but not necessarily in a bad way. For those of you who wear your watch on the same side as your ering, can you please share pics of your watch and ring arm? I’ll share a few I’m seriously considering but I’m very far from being done with this search.
5025D3E4-94E5-45A1-B231-4BEED1EF66CE.jpeg
4100A3CB-44E8-4F36-84A3-9CE2E6491A08.jpeg

Last edited:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom - seeing your ring always takes my breath away :kiss2:. How fun that you're on the hunt for a watch! Both options are lovely. My eye lingers, though, on the first one. I tend to prefer black-strap watches with rectangular cases since I've been lusting for a Cartier Tank Solo (small YG model, with black strap) for the last 10 years. :geek2:

@Catmom - so classy!!! Love it!

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
The Rolly looks dynamite!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
116B1D94-E165-4754-9AD8-78BD7220ADE2.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom love this thread. I am sorry I don't have any of my watches with me at the shore house but if you don't mind I am going to share a photo of Francesca. She could wear a watch like no one else. She preferred no rings however on her paws though she was known to wear a ring (crown) on her head when the mood struck. :P2

frankiewearingcartiertank.jpeg

frankiewearingcartiertank.jpg

She liked to switch it up as to what arm/leg she wore the Cartier tank. 8)

She also wore bracelets as her crown. She liked to mix it up. :lol:

hrhandhercrown.jpg

frankieandbugsbunnywatch.jpg

Sorry for the thread jack @LLJsmom and as soon as we return to NYC I will take some photos of my watches with Bubbalah. Just no clue when that might be. In the meantime I am going to enjoy this thread and the gorgeous watches and rings PSers are sharing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found an old photo when I had Bea.

cartiertank.jpg

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@LLJsmom love this thread. I am sorry I don't have any of my watches with me at the shore house but if you don't mind I am going to share a photo of Francesca. She could wear a watch like no one else. She preferred no rings however on her paws though she was known to wear a ring (crown) on her head when the mood struck. :P2

hrhandhercrown.jpg

Sorry for the thread jack @LLJsmom and as soon as we return to NYC I will take some photos of my watches with Bubbalah. Just no clue when that might be. In the meantime I am going to enjoy this thread and the gorgeous watches and rings PSers are sharing.

Lovely Francesca. She wore jewels so well ❤️

That tank is on my wish list :kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for sharing their beautiful watches. Love that so many people wear them. And love the variety. Cartier, Rolex And apple seem to be quite the favorites.

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock

hrhandhercrown.jpg

So loving the “tiara” on black kitty!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are mine. These are daily staples - i'm not fully dressed without them. Watch was a limited edition Raymond Weil for my 30th Birthday & I've only had the battery changed once in 15 years :shock:
IMG_20191002_105521.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are mine. These are daily staples - i'm not fully dressed without them. Watch was a limited edition Raymond Weil for my 30th Birthday & I've only had the battery changed once in 15 years :shock:
IMG_20191002_105521.jpg

Not sure why my pear looks like a lump of soap?! It looks horrid here! It's such a glorious diamond really, I promise!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure why my pear looks like a lump of soap?! It looks horrid here! It' such a glorious diamond really, I promise!

Alex, your pear is beautiful! Glorious indeed.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock

@Kaycee2018, I mean obviously your watch and ring combination are pretty awesome (I especially love your fluted bezel Datejust with the jubilee bracelet, for reasons I just can't put my finger on...!!! :lol::lol::lol:), but can I just say how much I LOVE that second interlocking bracelet?!!! Please tell me more about it!!!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Kaycee2018, I mean obviously your watch and ring combination are pretty awesome (I especially love your fluted bezel Datejust with the jubilee bracelet, for reasons I just can't put my finger on...!!! :lol::lol::lol:), but can I just say how much I LOVE that second interlocking bracelet?!!! Please tell me more about it!!!

Thank you @Lykame . The fluted bezel is my new addition from Paris last week. We are practically twins :D I struggled deciding between the black or ruthenium face for a couple years, but finally decided on the ruthenium despite my aging eyesight. LOL

The silver bracelet is from the Tiffany HardWare line. I’m not a huge Tiffany fan and only own a few pieces, but I popped in and tried it on one day and loved it. The one I have is linked below.

https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/bracelets/tiffany-hardwear-link-bracelet-GRP09435/

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @Lykame . The fluted bezel is my new addition from Paris last week. We are practically twins :D I struggled deciding between the black or ruthenium face for a couple years, but finally decided on the ruthenium despite my aging eyesight. LOL

The silver bracelet is from the Tiffany HardWare line. I’m not a huge Tiffany fan and only own a few pieces, but I popped in and tried it on one day and loved it. The one I have is linked below.

https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/bracelets/tiffany-hardwear-link-bracelet-GRP09435/

Ah man, well I know many would kill me for saying this, but in general I am also not a Tiffany fan (because of how obscenely overpriced I think they are) but there are a few things of theirs that I do like a lot - having never seen that hardware line, clearly that is one of those things I do like a lot! Oh man.

Having said that, I recently went into a Tiffany - hard to not be curious - and the tone of their platinum is beautiful. I understand it is alloyed with ruthenium, but the ladies serving me did not know that. "Of course it's not ruthenium, it's platinum!". Erm...! :wall:

But that is a beautiful bracelet.

As for your watch - I think you made the perfect choice with the ruthenium. It looks great! I also thought I would struggle sometimes with interpreting the face of mine, but because of the way the light reflects against all the different components of it, I can tell the time even in really low light. So hopefully you'll be fine. :geek2: I love my watch - never taken a picture of it that does it justice, however.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results