shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your PS treasures

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Was this the one that I had??? If so holy cow!! I’m glad to see her again!!

It sure is! Just with a makeover haha.

88_star

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I finally get to add to this thread! This also explains why I am on ban island. Anyhoo - I had been longing for a Frenchie band but a thick one and stumbled across the beauty that @ean had; saw that she sold it. Contacted that PSer (@stonewell) who hadn't been active in a while and just said something to the effect of "hey love your band and not to be a weirdo but if ever you wish to sell, keep me in mind". Well she ended up selling it to me! I got it this week and am in love. It was serendipitous because when she got it she had it resized to her size (which is also MY size) and had DK re-engrave it too :) @stonewell is one of the sweetest PSers ever and was so kind! So that makes the item even more special. Morale of the story - being a stalker can pay off. :lol: Pics:

IMG_0526.jpg IMG_0519.jpg IMG_0520.jpg IMG_0521.jpg

Looks amazing on you!! Need deets!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I finally get to add to this thread! This also explains why I am on ban island. Anyhoo - I had been longing for a Frenchie band but a thick one and stumbled across the beauty that @ean had; saw that she sold it. Contacted that PSer (@stonewell) who hadn't been active in a while and just said something to the effect of "hey love your band and not to be a weirdo but if ever you wish to sell, keep me in mind". Well she ended up selling it to me! I got it this week and am in love. It was serendipitous because when she got it she had it resized to her size (which is also MY size) and had DK re-engrave it too :) @stonewell is one of the sweetest PSers ever and was so kind! So that makes the item even more special. Morale of the story - being a stalker can pay off. :lol: Pics:

IMG_0526.jpg IMG_0519.jpg IMG_0520.jpg IMG_0521.jpg

Hey size twin! :wavey:

First of all, you’re much too kind - it has been such a joy chatting with you! And so glad to see your pics of that glorious Frenchie. It looks *fabulous* on your hand!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Looks amazing on you!! Need deets!

Here’s the original thread from when Ean had it:

And when she sold the buyer thinned it just a bit, re-engraved it and sized it down. So the engraving is scrollwork and it’s 2.2 ctw :)

166A075B-06C9-459A-AB84-EAFC99FCF3B0.jpeg
2F149482-E60F-467E-9F65-DD1705DDCB00.jpeg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hey size twin! :wavey:

First of all, you’re much too kind - it has been such a joy chatting with you! And so glad to see your pics of that glorious Frenchie. It looks *fabulous* on your hand!

I loooooooovvvvvvvee it! Also glad to see you back on here! You need to show off your new goods ;-)

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I loooooooovvvvvvvee it! Also glad to see you back on here! You need to show off your new goods ;-)

There’s a lot to catch up on here, it appears. lol. And I’ll definitely post a follow-up on my solitaire thread. Although, I should have you take a photo shoot of my pieces.… your photos of Frenchie are far superior to any I’ve captured. :kiss2:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I am thrilled to have scored this ring/band from the lovely @peppermintpatty! It’s a PS treasure that she originally purchased from @virgo9.

I have been waiting for FedEx to come by since it was “out for delivery” this morning and ripped open the package within 30 sec flat lol

The ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. I have a few rectangular FC bands but this is my first piece with square FCs. The three FCs are bigger in size than one usually sees in an eternity band and I love that I can see the facets without having to bring my hand to my eyes. The ring itself is a bit big and I will have to get it resized eventually but I popped on a clear plastic sizing adjuster for now.

I think it looks great alone, stacked with another band and also with my ER ring! I will be wearing it a lot!
E4DC5693-C711-4545-8C19-856514ABF046.jpeg
CDDE3096-570C-48BD-9BBA-8AD4BE6E7BDF.jpeg
A20C6F15-8CE3-4172-A095-A9591473ED4C.jpeg

Just for fun, here it is stacked with all of my other FC bands. A bit over the top to wear out of the house lol
56FB05DF-B3BE-4AE2-8272-B61123808A29.jpeg

Last edited:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I am thrilled to have scored this ring/band from the lovely @peppermintpatty! It’s a PS treasure that she originally purchased from @virgo9.

I have been waiting for FedEx to come by since it was “out for delivery” this morning and ripped open the package within 30 sec flat lol

The ring is absolutely GORGEOUS. I have a few rectangular FC bands but this is my first piece with square FCs. The three FCs are bigger in size than one usually sees in an eternity band and I love that I can see the facets without having to bring my hand to my eyes. The ring itself is a bit big and I will have to get it resized eventually but I popped on a clear plastic sizing adjuster for now.

I think it looks great alone, stacked with another band and also with my ER ring! I will be wearing it a lot!

Just for fun, here it is stacked with all of my other FC bands. A bit over the top to wear out of the house lol
@Muluver What an easy and smooth transaction I had with you- thank you! Oh my! She looks right at home on your finger! Just perfect! Your pictures are fabulous! I Love all of your stacking options- beautiful! Enjoy her and thank you!!!
You have a such an amazing collection!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
@Muluver What an easy and smooth transaction I had with you- thank you! Oh my! She looks right at home on your finger! Just perfect! Your pictures are fabulous! I Love all of your stacking options- beautiful! Enjoy her and thank you!!!
You have a such an amazing collection!

Thank YOU for rehoming this beauty and making it so fast and easy! Even FedEx cooperated and delivered before the holiday. That never happens! lol

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

Can I call dibs on that new beauty if you ever decide to part with it?? Because that is a dream!!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

Do you have a thread on the band that was underneath the new band in the upper pics?

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a thread on the band that was underneath the new band in the upper pics?

I don’t but I can post some pics and details in the shameless showoff thread. Which one are you interested in? The gold FC and OEC channel set one or the OMC shared prong eternity?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much! I hadn't done a thread on it. Sako made it. It turned out excellent, I think!

More than excellent! Its gorgeous!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread!! I finally got down to the bank and retrieved a few boxes so that I could share my preloved treasures too :love:

PS_PRELOVED.png

B) A gorgeous (2.5ct unheated Kashmir!!) purple sapphire ring from @OTL.

This purple girl from @OTL went off to Caysie and she's all dressed up!! I got some glam pics tonight, It's for the MIL but OMG I'm going to have a seriously hard time letting this one go :eek-2: I wants it, I wants it :love:

I'll get it Friday!! And then I guess I get to gaze longingly at it for a month or so until FIL picks it up... Yeah I'm gonna need one of these for keepsies...

Platinum and 14k RG :love: Size 5.

1663130986951.png

1663131034549.png

1663131408342.png

Last edited:

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
This purple girl from @OTL went off to Caysie and she's all dressed up!! I got some glam pics tonight, It's for the MIL but OMG I'm going to have a seriously hard time letting this one go :eek-2: I wants it, I wants it :love:

I'll get it Friday!! And then I guess I get to gaze longingly at it for a month or so until FIL picks it up... Yeah I'm gonna need one of these for keepsies...

Platinum and 14k RG :love: Size 5.

1663130986951.png

1663131034549.png

1663131408342.png

Is it a purple garnet? I just LOVE this one! I too would be so hard pressed to pass it on.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it a purple garnet? I just LOVE this one! I too would be so hard pressed to pass it on.
Thanks!

Stone is a 2.5ct sapphire, it came with an AIGS report which called it Kashmir and unheated… I know AIGS is reasonably reputable but it’s not a top shelf lab by any means so I wouldn’t pin any wagers on origin. The unheated part I do trust! The PSer I bought it from is known for her eye for CS ❤️ so I was lucky, no worries at all about the colour, which is the one thing my MIL cares about ::)

Last edited:

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!

Stone is a 2.5ct sapphire, it came with an AIGS report which called it Kashmir and unheated… I know AIGS is reasonably reputable but it’s not a top shelf lab by any means so I wouldn’t pin any wagers on origin. The unheated part I do trust! The PSer I bought it from is known for her eye for CS ❤️ so I was lucky, no worries at all about the colour, which is the one thing my MIL cares about ::)

An unheated sapphire! Even better :kiss2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It's 8.5mm can't remember the ct weight. Landscape has me convinced it's Mahenge because of it's fluorescence. I wasn't given a source when I bought it years and years ago. Maybe I shouldn't call it Mahenge. Maybe just my glowy garnet.
20210129_101512.jpg

Soooo pretty. I am waiting for one in the mail from Alex at Premier, and anxious to see what it looks like. Sorry to thread jack!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE this stone and setting! Do you know what Caysie calls it? I have a Mahenge garnet that needs a setting bad.

It’s her Acacia setting. Mine is 18kt YG and platinum.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results