shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your pointer finger / index finger ring !

oooh, me likey.

Eeeeyowza! Is that a Mahenge spinel in a CvB setting? Yummy!

Thanks. I think it might be but it’s labeled as a Tanzanian spinel by GIA.

Nope, not by CvB.

New recruit to join my gang. I was not looking for a specific Tanzanian spinel, just happen to fall for this pink one from there, per GIA.

It is “uniquely” cut, not clean, and has just enough orange/purple to amuse me.

thumbnail_IMG_1984.jpg

A diffuse light charmer, too sweet!

thumbnail_IMG_1014.jpgthumbnail_IMG_1192.jpgthumbnail_IMG_1565.jpg

Tilt window, but I don’t hate it.

thumbnail_IMG_3078.jpg

When the sun hits…oh fluorescence, so jammy indoor and outdoor!

thumbnail_IMG_2936.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2540.jpg

Hello red & purple!

thumbnail_IMG_4294.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4669.jpg

Mood lighting.

thumbnail_IMG_5520.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5827.jpg

Scintillation & sparks always come out as white with my geriatric phones, but the flash is pink in person.

thumbnail_IMG_6778.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6788.jpg

My current right and left pointers. Although, I am having another pointer made as well right now.

left
4prp4_225737.jpg

20240524_225802.jpg

**This emerald ring is 10000% @Neptune fault!!! I looooove her emerald so much I needed to get one! I love ALL her jewelry and her style!!!!!

Right
000521_042200.jpg

0000521_042302.jpg

LOVE this is much too weak for this collection. More like "died and went to heaven."

My current right and left pointers. Although, I am having another pointer made as well right now.

left
4prp4_225737.jpg

20240524_225802.jpg

**This emerald ring is 10000% @Neptune fault!!! I looooove her emerald so much I needed to get one! I love ALL her jewelry and her style!!!!!

Right

Go away and I hate you! Wahaha...

Joking, of course. However, jealousy is TOTALLY REAL! You all are keep getting new and pretty toys while I'm trying SO hard not buying anything...

Big axs SIGH!!!

@Neptune - what are the specs on the pink fabulous spinel? And can you tell us who made the setting? It’s gorgeous!

Thank you so much! I posted this on CS.
The spinel is barely over 3 carats, set in satin finish 18k gold. It’s a finished ring so I have no say on the design, but at least it’s not a halo, no offense, hehe. Allow me to not reveal the jeweler…there are things I’m not completely satisfied about, still not sure how I feel about them, you know what I mean? I do enjoy the spinel tremendously.

@canuk-gal

i didnt want to post on the watch thread so I figured I'd lure you over here.. LOL!

This is the ebay pawn shop i got my ring at... I have a few more pics of the ring on this thread. I have no complaints with the vendor! Just a regular transaction. It didnt come with ebay authentication but i loved the ring so much i didnt care. The shop said it accepted returns, had 100% positive feedback so i figured if it wasnt what they said i could return it. For ebay as long as they have a lot of sales and positive feedback I am comfortable with buying. I made them an offer and they accepted like 10% off I think, i started with more off but they didn't accept the first offer I made

This was the "runner up" ring from them

I also had this one saved but never bought from this shop:

left
4prp4_225737.jpg

20240524_225802.jpg

Right
000521_042200.jpg

0000521_042302.jpg

Ohh-where did you find the moi et toi pear ring?:kiss2:

Ohh-where did you find the moi et toi pear ring?:kiss2:

I bought the Emerald from JR Columbian emeralds and the diamond from Alex parks! David Klass made the setting - its a reproduction of an antique !

@canuk-gal

i didnt want to post on the watch thread so I figured I'd lure you over here.. LOL!

This is the ebay pawn shop i got my ring at... I have a few more pics of the ring on this thread. I have no complaints with the vendor! Just a regular transaction. It didnt come with ebay authentication but i loved the ring so much i didnt care. The shop said it accepted returns, had 100% positive feedback so i figured if it wasnt what they said i could return it. For ebay as long as they have a lot of sales and positive feedback I am comfortable with buying. I made them an offer and they accepted like 10% off I think, i started with more off but they didn't accept the first offer I made

This was the "runner up" ring from them

I also had this one saved but never bought from this shop:

I used to see cluster rings like this all the time when visiting jewellery shops in Florida. I was always surprised how many B & M shops that sold new items had Estate jewellery as well. Kinda like in Palm Desert. Not that common here.

All of your rings are fabulous but this may be my favorite of your pointer finger rings!

Thank you so much and I'm glad you like it.

Gorgeous! Is that emerald always so striking?

Thanks! It is to me, haha! Out of all my gems, this one and the pink spinel are the "easiest". The tone is not trade ideal but I love it.

9842.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP