shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your pear settings!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I'm considering a beautiful pear blue sapphire, and I'm wondering how I would set it? I would want a ring OR a pendant. I just have never considered a pear so have no idea how I would wear it! Please show me what you have done.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I am not in a giant hurry, but I have a couple of pears that I plan to set someday.
So I am bumping this thread again,
I have a few pear setting ideas saved from pics I have seen around PS,
but too lazy to post them right now.

Pear is a shape I am particularly drawn to, for some reason.
I would love to see a picture of yours :sun:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not mine but these are designs that I considered when deciding on the setting for my Mahenge pear.

ETA
I think I have to come back and try later as the picture loading process doesn't seem to be working. I have 3 pear ring designs to share.
One is with shield sidestones, one with baguette sidestones and another is with round diamond melees but the shank is wavy.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a lot of pear settings, but they're mostly halos, and LOGR's or lanbo's. If you look through their ebay listings, you'll get a good idea. I particularly like the DNA twisted shanks on pears. Love the LOGR double halo, twisted shank on my spessartite. This can be made with better workmanship, and even though it's an LOGR, I just love the design of it.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know when you don't think you have a favourite cut? Here's a few of mine .......................... :lol:

Pears.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results