shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your oval ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2004 11:16:34 AM
Author: valeria101
Ever seen an oval old mine ?
2.gif
Here''s one:

5ctp_o.jpg
Yummy.
18.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/26/2004 1:16:7 PM
Author: blueroses
Valeria ....where did you see that?

This is the source: www.oldeuropeandiamonds.com

I know nothing about the seller - just was looking for examples of different shaped OMCs some time ago and found it.

Around here, David Atlas deals with stones like this, as far as I know.

leogirl

Rough_Rock
Reena - any chance you can help me show off mine?>...I''m having a lot of difficulty uploading - it''s soooo frustrating....and I''ve been engaged for more than two months now!!!!!

HELP!!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
hi,

here''s what you do. download the ring pics onto your computer from the digital camera or whatever. open paint or whatever imaging program you have. go to "open" and open the first ring pic. if it opens and it''s huge, resize it. you can do that by going into the toolbar and finding the strech/skew option (i think that''s what it''s called). resize to 50 or 25%. go to save as and save the picture as a new JPG file (you can select JPG as the file type in the dropdown window in the save box) with a unique name (but letters and numbers only; no weird symbols) that you have not used for a file before. close paint. go to pricescope, start a new topic. before you type anything, click "attach file". then click "browse". find your new file, click upoad. once it says successfully received, click close or finish or whatever it is in the attach box. then you can type a message and hit submit. then repeat for the other pics.

good luck! can''t wait to see your ring.

Chicago1575

Rough_Rock
Sevens One- I need your help!!!

I''m having a 3-stone oval made that I hope looks exactly like the one you posted in this string with the eternity band back on 7/19/2004. I love this ring!! Can you tell me the specs/sizes of the diamonds so I can get an idea of what mine will look like when finished?? The custom ring is being made as we speak and I haven''t seen the wax mold yet, but I''m really anxious.

Thanks!

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
I''m new on this site, and I''ve been searching for an oval engagement ring with tapered baguettes. I found one at Tiffany that I loved for $50,000 (which I unfortunately cannot have), and then I found one somewhere else that I love but the depth is 69.7! Anyway., I love the top picture of your attachments/reply to the "more ovals please". I tried to view the site from the picture properties, but it doesn''t seem to have one listed. Can you tell me where you found that and who might be able to make me one just like it? Any help is appreciated. I''m totally excited, and totally new at this. My budget is around $25-30K.

Thank you for any help all you experts might be able to provide.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You might try posting this under Rocky Talky you will likely get more help there. Rocky Talky

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Just for fun...I''m posting a collage of the setting that I think I want for my oval. My oval is 3ct and I''d like to have dainty micro-pave eternity bands that stack and pave on the prongs. The collage is a very crude cute and paste jobs.

3rowbands.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results