shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your OEC pendant

Q

Queenie60

I have recently purchased a brown OEC and am considering a pendant as I have enough right hand rings. I would love to see how some of the PS crowd has set their OEC into a pendant.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Queenie! Sounds like a fun project! Mine may not be the right style for a brown stone, as I think of rose gold being so pretty with brown diamonds! You may remember this one that Caysie made for me.

CVB Pendant 2.JPG

Oh, but here's an idea you could do with a brown stone in rose gold. This is one DK made for my daughter with an engraved halo.

DKpendantCaroline5.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Hi, Queenie! Sounds like a fun project! Mine may not be the right style for a brown stone, as I think of rose gold being so pretty with brown diamonds! You may remember this one that Caysie made for me.

CVB Pendant 2.JPG

Oh, but here's an idea you could do with a brown stone in rose gold. This is one DK made for my daughter with an engraved halo.

DKpendantCaroline5.jpg
Thank you. I like both of them and am thinking along the lines of rose gold. Will have Caysie make the pendant.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun project. I can’t wait to see what you decide to do @Queenie60. I think it would look beautiful with a halo of OEC’s. Niel has a brown diamond with whiter OEC’s that is one of the prettiest rings I have seen. It would also make a beautiful necklace.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 - did you finish your cluster project? Would you be able to post a photo of it, pls? I've waited and waited...

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results