shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Niesssing tension setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On holiday this week with DH and I stopped by a jewellery store. They carried Niesssing rings, which I''ve always loved, but never seen in person. I tried on a Flat in platinum with a .35 carat and a High End in yellow gold with a 2.7 carat. The store didn''t have a ton of styles and I was so excited that I didn''t think to look for Tapered or my personal favorite Everest. The two I tried on were too chunky on my fingers, but I was so excited I forgot about trying other designs because I didn''t want to waste their time and was partly embarassed because I was gushing.

The sales women knew a lot about Niessing - so surprising considering they were looked to be younger than me (early 20s) and I''m in the UK where engagement rings are done in the same way as they are in the US. I loved that there were smaller carat sizes and would love to see more Niessing. I''m especially interested in stones under a carat in Tapered or Evereset but will take it all!!! I''m not in market, just expressing love for one of my favorite designers.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, thank you! Perfection, isn''t it? I wish there were hand shots, but it doesn''t look like that poster is around anymore. The rings I tried on were slightly bulky on me and I wish wish wish I''d thought to calm down and try on a couple more.

I find Kretchmer''s site very tough to navigate. Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results