shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your mutts ( cats and dogs)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 9:11:26 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
I post a lot of pictures of pepper around ps but heres some more lol :) this is my favorite picture of him as a kitten, the first day we brought him home and already running in circles! the second one is more representative of how you are most likely to find him lounging around our home lol

OMG TOO CUTE - Pepper is absolutely ADORABLE
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 9:48:25 PM
Author: Diamond Princess
And Chloe Bug!! These definitely are two of the most spoiled cats in the world.... I just can''t help it!! lol

Awww...Sydney and Chloe are GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
They look so snuggly - I totally just want to curl up with them in both of those pictures
9.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 12:12:45 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Date: 3/17/2009 8:41:20 PM

Author: Savvymon

Monkey, here is a link to a company who makes the cages here in Aust: http://www.catnip.com.au/index.html, my little men absolutly love

30.gif
the tunnel that runs under the eves, they slouch around most of the days outside and think it''s a hoot to run up and around the cage, I''ll take some more pics of kittie world.

Thanks, Savvymon! I have GOT to make some of these for my babies - I''m afraid to let them out because we live on a busy road and our neighbors have been known to kill our kitties.
7.gif
I bet my dad and husband could help me make some of these. I''m so excited now!

Here''s another picture of my baby Cleo, when she really was still a baby and up my butt all day long. This was actually the day my husband surprised me by bringing her home
30.gif

OMG TOO CUTE - lookit the teeny tiny adorable baby Cleo
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Monkeypie - she is ADORABLE, what a sweet baby kitty
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 1:21:04 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
Date: 3/18/2009 12:12:45 PM

Date: 3/17/2009 8:41:20 PM

Author: Savvymon

Monkey, here is a link to a company who makes the cages here in Aust: http://www.catnip.com.au/index.html, my little men absolutly love

30.gif
the tunnel that runs under the eves, they slouch around most of the days outside and think it''s a hoot to run up and around the cage, I''ll take some more pics of kittie world.

Thanks, Savvymon! I have GOT to make some of these for my babies - I''m afraid to let them out because we live on a busy road and our neighbors have been known to kill our kitties.
7.gif
I bet my dad and husband could help me make some of these. I''m so excited now!

Here''s another picture of my baby Cleo, when she really was still a baby and up my butt all day long. This was actually the day my husband surprised me by bringing her home
30.gif

OMG TOO CUTE - lookit the teeny tiny adorable baby Cleo
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Monkeypie - she is ADORABLE, what a sweet baby kitty
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Aww, thanks Amber! She was such a good baby too - we didn''t even have to train on her on the litterbox, and she never cried when she got locked out of the bedroom for bedtime. She was a super cuddlebug, too - the moment she knew I was awake she was in my lap or perched on my shoulders. Once we moved she got really standoffish, but she still prefers me lol. Hubby is soooo jealous. She''s one of those one-owner cats!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 1:51:08 PM

Aww, thanks Amber! She was such a good baby too - we didn't even have to train on her on the litterbox, and she never cried when she got locked out of the bedroom for bedtime. She was a super cuddlebug, too - the moment she knew I was awake she was in my lap or perched on my shoulders. Once we moved she got really standoffish, but she still prefers me lol. Hubby is soooo jealous. She's one of those one-owner cats!

My Gretchen (the calico) is like that too - my DH has really been making an effort with her lately, and they are on much better terms now than they were, but she is TOTALLY bonded to me - I can pick her up and hold her like a baby, play with her paws, cuddle her like a stuffed animal (all gently, of course), and all she does is purr
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
TY sooo much, AmberGretchen! Your kitties are sooooo adorable as well. Olli is such a beautiful boy!!

I have to admit, my cats probably get treated better than most adults...LOL My bf and I joke that when we eventually have children (if any) that they''ll have to get used to the idea that Chloe and Sydney were here first...lol The bf can''t stand to let me go to PetSmart by myself because I always come home with tons of toys and blankies... you name it, I buy it and completely spoil them rotten!LOL They are definitely cuddlers!

I purposely named them people names so just in case we don''t have any children it still sounds nice on a Christmas card!
1.gif

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results