shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your mutts ( cats and dogs)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:28:32 PM
Author: Matata
They are never bored and I am never rested.
Matata NO! never put the kitty in the microwave!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/13/2009 9:41:41 AM
Author: tlh
Date: 3/12/2009 6:28:32 PM
Author: Matata
They are never bored and I am never rested.
Matata NO! never put the kitty in the microwave!

LOL, never fear tlh, I wouldn''t want to clean up the mess; however, I must confess that I fantasize about granting them their wish to take a ride in the dryer just to see those little faces going round ''n round ''n round....

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
This is Bentley trying to be cute because he ripped a big hole in our scary 80s beast of a couch. Yeah, so the hole was the size of my stiletto (because that''s how it got started in the first place) until BB got it large enough to stick his head in, and it was all downhill from there! He''s a Humane Society mutt, but he''s definitely got a lot of Maine Coon in him--he even chirps!

n50503544_31540164_4403738.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Ha! That cracks me up! What a visual!
19.gif

Doodle - I LOVE MAINCOONES! Bentley looks adorable! (I have a non-mutt named bentley - a poochie though!)

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 4:07:02 PM
Author: tlh
Ha! That cracks me up! What a visual!
19.gif

Doodle - I LOVE MAINCOONES! Bentley looks adorable! (I have a non-mutt named bentley - a poochie though!)

me, too. they''re such sweet babies! i just wish i could teach bentley the concept of sleepy time--to him, "awake" means you''ll pet him, and as long as your eyes are open, you''re awake. i can''t tell you how many times i''ve woken up to that cat standing on my face with his paws pushing on my eyelids trying to open them, haha! good thing he''s not one to scratch people or i''d be blind!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 4:56:49 PM
Author: doodle
me, too. they''re such sweet babies! i just wish i could teach bentley the concept of sleepy time--to him, ''awake'' means you''ll pet him, and as long as your eyes are open, you''re awake. i can''t tell you how many times i''ve woken up to that cat standing on my face with his paws pushing on my eyelids trying to open them, haha! good thing he''s not one to scratch people or i''d be blind!
that''s a maine coon for you! those big boys love attn!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Awww more cute mutt pics!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my kitty cat, Cleo
25.gif

PICT0008_2_2.jpg

ATM

Rough_Rock
my cat ming ming.. =0)

0607081531[1].JPG

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I just love these threads - everyone''s babies are so precious
30.gif

Here''s the first of my "mutts" - this is Miss Amber

Amberlookpic44.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Here she is a little closer
30.gif
(and clearly annoyed at the person wielding the camera
3.gif
)

Ambercloselookpic55.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my precious little Gretchen, more commonly known as "Princess" in our household - she is my baby, and the kitty love of my life, such a sweetie pie
30.gif
(also Amber''s sister - they were from the same litter)

Gretchielookuppic11.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Gretchie''s a bit of a fraidy-cat sometimes (OK, she''s neurotic) - I love this pic my DH caught of her, especially the cute pink nose
30.gif

Gretchielookuppic77.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Here she is more relaxed...

Gretchielookuppic66.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And this one is for Lorelei, if she should happen to peek in this thread - supplementary kitty toesie pic
2.gif
28.gif
31.gif

Gretchielookuppic88.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And of course, no pictures of my kitty family would be complete without pictures of the baby (although he''s also the biggest now), Oliver. He looks and acts like a Ragdoll, but since he was rescued as an orphan, we''ll never know and we just assume he''s a fluke mutt - you never know though...

ollliecurledpic22.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love that even though he''s 2.5 years old, his little face still looks like a kitten
30.gif

ollliecurledpiccloseup3.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Cleo has a very sweet face. I take it thats her baby pic in your avi picture.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I love Mings sweet face.

AmberGretchen, so those are Amber and Gretchen! Do they get along? Amber must be sort of a rare cat right? The fact that she's an orange female. Both are super cute.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''d missed Oliver. You have three like me! How do you think they''ll feel about moving?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2009 12:59:18 AM
Author: innerkitten
I love Mings face!

AmberGretchen, so those are Amber and Gretchen! Do they get along?

Yup - they are the source of my screen name - we got them about 6 months before I officially joined PS
1.gif

They do get along well these days, though not quite as well as they used to - I just ADORE this picture of them from back when we first got them...SO CUTE
30.gif

AnGsnugglepic1.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, I found a couple of other snuggle pictures I just have to share too. Actually, its funny now - they kind of drifted apart, but when we got Oliver as a kitten, Gretchen totally took him under her wing and mothered him and they bonded. Now they all get along, but I would say that Oliver and Gretchen get along the best - he sometimes annoys Amber and Amber and Gretchen, sadly, don''t do any of this anymore:

AnGsnugglepic2.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And one more, just ''cause I''m a sucker for the cute snuggle pics
2.gif

AnGsnugglepic3.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2009 1:02:38 AM
Author: innerkitten
Oh I''d missed Oliver. You have three like me! How do you think they''ll feel about moving?

Hehe - he''s hard to miss in person - he''s HUGE. Seriously, we adopted a tiny, wispy, two-lb kitten and now we have a giant furry monster
23.gif
He''s really cute though, and super soft - he feels kind of like a bunny rabbit
30.gif
30.gif

I''m thinking the move is going to be kind of hard on them. We''re driving with them, which I don''t think will be any fun for any of us. But they have their annual vet checkup coming up, and so we''re going to ask the vet for some tips and possibly some meds (like kitty valium
3.gif
) to hopefully make the ride a little easier on them...

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Such cute animals!!
InnerKitten, Kermit looks like my kitty Salem.

Here''s his "fire" shot... lol

sal545.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock

My "other cats" that live at my moms... Phatboy and Dexter. Phatboy has become mom''s cat, even though I rescued him from a tough life on the streets!! I found him behind a movie theater when I was 15.

phatboyanddexter.jpg

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s Sadie... she lives at mom''s as well. She''s Dexter''s sister, and is the most nervous kitty I know. She has one blue eye and one gold, but the blue one always comes out red in pics... I even tried photoshoping it, to no avail.

sadie1.jpg

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
This is Sweetie - she was so adorable and sweet when I adopted her (and still can be at times) but mostly she''s a PITA! I made the mistake of spoiling her rotten and now she''s mostly rotten!
20.gif

DSCF0047.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The fire shot! Too funny! I love his belly. He does look a lot like Kermit. The others are cute too. Sadie''s eyes are interesting. Does she see well through the blue one?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful fur babies!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cat yo- has one green and one gold eye... I always thought it would be cool if the green one was blue! how awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results