shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your moonstones!

pearadorer25

Rough_Rock
Hello all!

I am a huge fan of moonstone, only for the last year so, so pretty recently! But in that time I have built up a nice small collection of pieces. I will have to take some pictures and post them! In the meantime, anyone like to share their pieces/collection? I would love to see. Thanks! :bigsmile:

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I posted a thread for my recent moonstone purchase, but here is a photo.

I have a set of three blue flash moonstones, a faceted rainbow moonstone, and a small cat's eye moonstone.

Looking forward to seeing yours.

Blue Flash Moonstone suite Aug 2010  1268.jpg

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I'm a big fan of moonstones so keep the pictures coming.

pearadorer25

Rough_Rock
Really beautiful moonstones Largosmom! Thank you so much for sharing. I have taken some pics of my small collection, but they are not great as I took them with my mobile as am waiting on a new camera! So, sorry for the quality. First is a picture of most of my pieces, second is all the rings together, then of my favourite engraved WG ring with carved sidestones and cab centre. Lastly is of my favourite moonstone necklace together with my WG leverback earrings. Thanks for looking and I would love to see more pieces!

psmooncollection.jpg

psmoon.jpg

psmoonring.jpg

psearring.jpg

purplemelody

Rough_Rock
pearadorer25, love all of your moonstone jewelry. They all look so romantic and delicate!

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
purplemelody said:
pearadorer25, love all of your moonstone jewelry. They all look so romantic and delicate!

Yeah "romantic' is the perfect description! I hae a pair of 6mm round moonstone with a rather strong blue sheen. I have plans to set it into a pair of lotus earring:)

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I bought a matched set of faceted rainbow moonstones from ebay last year (they're on the bottom row of this collage, left and center):

file.jpg

I set them into a ring and a pair of earrings.

file.jpg

file.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lovely moonstones! I'm enjoying seeing all the cabs.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Normally I'm not a fan of faceted moonstones but the examples here are beautiful.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome moonstone pictures and I’m so glad we now have a thread dedicated to moonstones. I adore moonstones for the luminescence and ethereal quality too. While I only have a pair of moonstone earrings, I hope to get a moonstone necklace like Pearadorer. Your necklace is gorgeous and you have such a wonderful collection of moonstone jewellery!
BenKhoMoonstone1.jpg

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Nice collection and love the faceted ones a lot. The earrings are helping me consider what to do with mine.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't know moonstones could be faceted! I learned something new today. Thanks! :appl: :appl: :appl:

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
to pearadorer-here r a couple of pics of my moonstones-i posted a new listing by mistake-here r the pics....

67we.JPG

021.JPG

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
They are all so gorgeous! :love:

(Please don't tempt me with yet another beautiful gem species. :devil:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results