shape
carat
color
clarity

show me your mermaid style wedding dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Okay so I haven''t started trying anything on yet because I would like to lose about 40 more pounds before doing so, but I have doing lots of research of what I like the look of. I really like the mermaid, fishtail style of dress; particularly considering I will be mid 40''s by then.

I would love to see this style of dress on real people instead of models. So, if you got married in this style of dress would you please post a photo for me to look at, I will be really grateful.

Many thanks

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
this is mine

there''s (many) more pics on this thread dress pics

anjdress16.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
mine is the same as Mimzy''s--excuse the picture, it was taken at the end of the night!

mermaidgown222.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
excuse the kissing pic--just thought you might want a profile shot, too.

profileofmermaid.jpg

becoming_sadie

Rough_Rock
Mine is a bit dated (it is a couple of seasons old) but none the less pretty
9.gif
It''s a Pronovias Tosca.

View attachment tosca.jpg

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
You all look so stunning the dresses are amazing. I love this look but definitely need to drop some significant poundage to carry it off. New England Lady what an amazing photograph. You look like you jumped off the pages of a bridal magazine

Thank you so much, happy to see them if there are more out there.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2008 9:26:05 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady
excuse the kissing pic--just thought you might want a profile shot, too.

I don''t have a mermaid dress but I just wanted to chime in. NEL -- I LOVE that photo! Gorgeous!!!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking at mermaid styles too. This Alvina Valenta is a little different than a lot of the others I tried on, as the bodice isn''t supertight. I''m big on comfort and I ruled out quite a few other mermaid styles because they felt too constricting. Good luck with your search!

alvinamermaid123.JPG

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
The material on the bodice was about 3/4 inch thick (who needs an those x-tra inches added anyways??) It was super constricting and heavy for my tastes. But it is another example of a mermaid style on a non-model.

enzoannips123.JPG

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine...

trumpfront.JPG

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
and the back...

trumpy2.JPG

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I''ll look back and see if I tried any mermaid dresses on to share with you, but I just wanted to say that all of the gals here look amazing in their beautiful dresses!

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
thank you all so much. You all look so beautiful. The style of dress looks even better on a real woman, I think it is just so feminine. It has made me even more determined to lose the weight I need to to carry this look off. Just Gorgeous. I have been drooling over some of the dresses on this site for the past couple of days; especially the feather bottom one and the bride named ''Heidi''.

What do yo all think?

www.18thcenturycorsets.com

becoming_sadie

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 2:16:50 AM
Author: Samantha Red
thank you all so much. You all look so beautiful. The style of dress looks even better on a real woman, I think it is just so feminine. It has made me even more determined to lose the weight I need to to carry this look off. Just Gorgeous. I have been drooling over some of the dresses on this site for the past couple of days; especially the feather bottom one and the bride named ''Heidi''.

What do yo all think?

www.18thcenturycorsets.com

That is gorgeous!
30.gif
but so expensive
7.gif
I am going to be using http://www.meschantes.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results