shape
carat
color
clarity

I finally bought my dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet02

Ideal_Rock

I''m sure some of you remember my big thread on which dress I should pick. A pronovias or a paloma blanco. I took the advice of some of you and decided to keep looking regardless. I did try on the Pronovias again and that butt bow was still a concern for me.... It still is a gorgeous dress though. Anyways I wound up going to www.marinamorrison.com in SF thinking ok, I can''t afford dresses here but it turned out they did have some affordable options. They are such a beautiful salon too.

Anyways here''s my old post on the subject for comparison:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-me-choose-a-dress.75165/
And here''s the dress I finally bought. Thanks to blueyes157 for posting her story and her photo of her sweetheart neckline strapless dress. I wound up going strapless anyways even though i SWORE I wouldn''t. Okay so here''s the secret dress. Only a few friends have seen it. I''m planning on surpising everyone else. This sample size is a bit big so they''ll pull it in pretty tight to accentuate my waistline. It cost more than the pronovias but it was worth it I think.

What do you all think?

IMG_2508.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a shot of the back.

IMG_2509back.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Violet, you look gorgeous! That dress does everything right with the cut, and when it actually fits...you will be so happy with it. This dress does your tats more justice than the lacy one from before. You love ''em flaunt ''em!

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
VIOLET! GOOD JOB GIRL! You look gorgeous. A perfect choice in my opinion. Does everything it should for all of you. Feel Good that you are now past the choosing part....

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s perfect. You''ve got an awesome figure and that dress shows it of beautifully. Great choice!!
36.gif

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
I love it! You looks really fabulous! Congrats on finding your dress!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect! A great choice. You look gorgeous, it flatters your figure in all the right ways, and it works perfectly with the tatoos. Hurray!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great choice-it''s a beautiful dress!! Congrats!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous dress, absolutely stunning on yu.

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Wow!
36.gif
That dress is so flattering on you. Great choice!

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Oh violet! I love it. It screams you and lets your personality shine!

I am glad you gave the sweetheart neckline a try. I was just like you, SO AGAINST strapless or anything like it! The bridal attendendant brought out my dress and I didn''t even want to try it, but my mom convinced me to at least give it a shot... and I ended up ordering that dress (the Casablanca 1881).

You look stunning, and it just accentuates your rockin'' bod and lets your body art shine! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Congrats, you will be a B-E-A-UTIFUL BRIDE!
36.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, it''s splendid! You did a wonderful job.

I''ve already ordered my dress, but I''ll be darned if all you mermaid-style girls aren''t making me second guess my a-line dress!!
3.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
you look FANTASTIC in this dress, and I really liked the 1st Pronovias, too. You have a fantastic figure. can I be totally honest though? I feel like the dress doesn''t
''flow'' with all of the tattoos you have on your arms...maybe once you have a veil on and all of the tats aren''t so showcased, it might look a little better (IMHO).
I do not mean to offend, I realize everyone has different tastes and I don''t know you at all so I don''t know if the dress ''flows'' with your personality, etc.

Anway, you have such a bangin body I wish I had when I was married in ''03, or wish I had it now!!! lol......

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay violet!!! You did an awesome job!! I''m so glad that you keep looking around, I love this one!!It looks amazing on you!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and flattering!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
The dress is beautiful and looks great on your awesome figure! Congrats
36.gif
36.gif

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Violet. You look great! Congratulations!

sera

Ideal_Rock
That dress is gorgeous!!! I really like the strapless with the tattoos- it shows them off instead of competing with them. Great style and fit for you... it's beautiful!

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that dress on you! Looks great! Is that a Liancarlo? Before I ever went dress shopping, I scoured all the dress photos online and that was one of the few I really liked but i didnt ever get to try it on. You look perfect in it!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 8:11:55 PM
Author: sunnygirl
I LOVE that dress on you! Looks great! Is that a Liancarlo? Before I ever went dress shopping, I scoured all the dress photos online and that was one of the few I really liked but i didnt ever get to try it on. You look perfect in it!
Yes it''s a Liancarlo! Oddly enough I saw that picture on the website for the store I went to after I bought it and I would have never thought from the photo that would be a dress that would look good on me. It''s so much better trying them on in person then just looking online.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
thank you girls - you all look WOW - AMAZING. I love the look more than ever and it has reaffirmed my belief that I will have to be at my slimmest body wise if I want to go down that route. New England Lady, that photograph is just stunning. I hope we get some photographs as beautiful as that.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s LOVELY violet! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results