shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME your memoire or memoire inspired eternity bands!

whitneyc

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I am needing some inspiration for my wedding band and would like to see everyone's lovely memoire or memoire inspired eternity bands/half eternity bands!!

THANK YOU!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know Diamondseeker and Missgotrocks both own Memoire bands so hopefully they will see this and post some photo's for you. Here is a favorite picture of mine though that deejay took on a visit to Pearlmans. All Memoire bands..

file.jpg

whitneyc

Rough_Rock
mrssalvo|1305947089|2927041 said:
I know Diamondseeker and Missgotrocks both own Memoire bands so hopefully they will see this and post some photo's for you. Here is a favorite picture of mine though that deejay took on a visit to Pearlmans. All Memoire bands..

file.jpg

The middle one is my favorite!! Keep 'em coming :)

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
**sigh** I dream of the 2nd one from the top regularly. I LOVE the Memoire Purity designs! :love:

whitneyc

Rough_Rock
Eskiez|1306157034|2928234 said:
**sigh** I dream of the 2nd one from the top regularly. I LOVE the Memoire Purity designs! :love:

I like that one too.. but the petite prong just has my heart right now!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a picture of my 2 ct. five stone Memoire - I have so enjoyed owning and wearing this ring!

Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of this ring on this computer. If you do a search of my posts, you'll see that I first had the 1.50 carat version and then upgraded to the 2 carat version.

Attachments

• five stone ring.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 989
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results